Ellen DeGeneres and George Bush sitting next to each other isn't your everyday NFL game sighting

Only dumbass people would have anything bad to say about them sitting together. I have met President Bush and his wife twice when I worked for a financial company and he spoke at our conferences. I worked with the Secret Service as I was in charge of Executive Protection and International Securitry Travel for my company. I did the advance work for them and was luck enough to speak to the President and his wife in the Green room before he went on. He was very friendly and we talked for 20 minutes. I was able to get my photo with him. What I respected about him is went he went on stage he told everyone that they can ask him anything. Someone asked him what he regretted during his presidency and he said not having more evidence on Iraq before going in and not being more aggressive on the mortgage problem. Say what you want about him but he is humble. I also had the displeasure of meeting President Clinton who in person is an asshole. He was an hour late because he was playing golf and was nasty to everyone. The opposite of Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep,
Political correctness promotes hate

Getting along is way overrated

Last edited:
she is disrespectful to the current president And Bush is basically a Democratic anyway

The Libosphere exploded with contempt for Ellen Degeneres as she was "caught" on camera sitting next to George W Bush :ack-1:on
at the Cowboys Packer game. Skip to the last minute of the video if you want to just see her very poignant statement on where we are as a country and maybe where we should be instead.

Neither Ellen nor W are favorites of mine, but when she's right she's right.

Ellen DeGeneres on Twitter

George Bush has kissed the ass of every media person that attacked his presidency for 8 years.

Fuck that coward that didn’t fight back

Why y’all act like bush is on the right

he’s best buds with Obama’s trans wife

You know what is really funny?

People thinking Bush was a Conservative.

I honestly thought that the bushes were good with the democrats or was that a show because h w was dying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The bushes have always been one world government progressives...

another big nothing burger that the MSM has brainwashed many people with

Forum List

Back