Elon Musk Posts Deep Fake Video of Kamala

Gavin Newsome "ORDERS" him to take it down.

Gavin Newsome doesn't realize parody is legal in America

It s'not like there isn't abject proof positive affirming
parody as an American right and possible virtue.
Unless of course one is a human TUrTlE and unfamaliar
with the heady NBC weekend Hit ... SNL Live
A playback normally used throughout the week as
affirming what Democrats love to hear.
Not knows More ... Kiddies.
Now why is that.?
Take a guess.

If that cat don't have the most punchable face in politics, I dunno who does. lol...

rawImage.jpg

Parody is legal. Claiming its REAL is the problem.

Imagine somebody puts on a fake "emergency alert" of an incoming nuclear strike. Just to see the cities go into total panic.

That seems pretty over the top, especially since this is coming from a member of the same party that claims that Trump mocked a disabled person and told all of his supporters to digest bleach.

it's not parody if people don't know it is parody, it is disinformation. Nothing in it says that and I'm sure some out there will believe it is real.

So what?

Shut up racist.

You can really tell how ridiculous they sound can't you? 🤣

The fakest of fake news.

Parody? No. Deep Fakes are unauthorized use of likeness, digital manipulation of likeness and speech used for nefarious purposes.

So what's your point?

You're on government assistance, you're the problem.

I'm on government assistance due to disability but I don't think that's what you were referring to.

He's a tyrant.

That seems pretty over the top, especially since this is coming from a member of the same party that claims that Trump mocked a disabled person and told all of his supporters to digest bleach.

So what?

So what's your point?

I'm on government assistance due to disability but I don't think that's what you were referring to.

He's a tyrant.

We git it.You meant " she ".
Like this country is being exposed no matter how dilligently
the MSM and Democrats are working overtime to deny the
Real Kamala ... please stand up and take a bow.
Be 4 Real

You sir, are guilty of what you previously denounced--misinformation. He did not suggest anything of the sort. He presented a hypothetical, one of many that should be investigated as an aside to the professional at his side. Gavin Newsom would ban you.
He brought it up on national TV, not in a private.

Parody is legal. Claiming its REAL is the problem.

Imagine somebody puts on a fake "emergency alert" of an incoming nuclear strike. Just to see the cities go into total panic.
It isn't a fake emergency alert of an incoming nuclear strike though. It is a parody of a politician running for office. There are a gazillion similar videos pretending Trump is saying this or that out there too.

Elon didn't say it was real. He just said it was amazing and included a laughing icon.

He brought it up on national TV, not in a private.
I know what he did and if you watched the video, you do too. You are being disingenuous to say that he told anyone to ingest bleach or disinfectant of any kind and he was speaking directly to Fauci's representative when he suggested "exploring all options." You are spreading disinformation or should I just call it what it is, you're a liar. I suppose you would have been opposed to research using bread mold in the search for penicillin as well. Run along moron.

So what?

So what's your point?

He's a tyrant.

No, you paid into the system and if you can't work you should get assistance. I'm talking about welfare recipients that are able to work, but won't.

No, you paid into the system and if you can't work you should get assistance. I'm talking about welfare recipients that are able to work, but won't.

I thought so as if I could work trust me I would but Wacko (Winco) always gives me a hard time about it even though I explained it to him a million bazillion times. So I just eventually put him on ignore.

I'm sure you'll feel the same when Trump stars in an AI video of him assaulting a woman. In a humorous way of course.
We've already seen and heard enough from the anti-Trumpers in the last 8 - 9 years that nothing would surprise me. Who would star in it as the leading female? Crooked Hillary? Christened Kamala? AOC? Would the girl have big tits or small ones?

Forum List

Back