Elon Musk's Revolutionary X1 Fighter Jet

The video is a little click-baity, but this aircraft really is next level. 4,600 mph and microwave energy weapons!

A little?

I have to admit. . . I watched the first 45 seconds. . . and then fast forwarded. . . is there any links or statements of actual proof in it where we can verify any claims made in it?
If not, you should have posted this in the rubber room or the CT sub-forum.

You know better Carl, don't sully your rep. like this. You waste everyone's time like that.

This is one of the few documentations on the web I can find associated with Musk and "Anti-Gravity. . "

1724531616762.png

:dunno:

The video is a little click-baity, but this aircraft really is next level. 4,600 mph and microwave energy weapons!

Musk is a moron, he's contributed zero to science and engineering. People who know too little about reality seem to equate him to Edison or Faraday or Ampere or some other genuine scientist.

A little?

I have to admit. . . I watched the first 45 seconds. . . and then fast forwarded. . . is there any links or statements of actual proof in it where we can verify any claims made in it?
If not, you should have posted this in the rubber room or the CT sub-forum.

You know better Carl, don't sully your rep. like this. You waste everyone's time like that.

This is one of the few documentations on the web I can find associated with Musk and "Anti-Gravity. . "

View attachment 1000848

:dunno:
Maybe Google x-1 fighter jet.
And, have you looked at some of the thread titles in this forum? Womb transplants, cellular consciousness, global warming, evolution nonsense? Good grief!

Last edited:
Maybe Google x-1 fighter jet.
And, have you looked at some of the thread titles in this forum? Womb transplants, cellular consciousness, global warming, evolution nonsense? Good grief!

The X-1 was built in 1946.

1724534954488.png

The future of fighter aircraft, as Musk told the space command, will be in drones.

Elon Musk and Lt Gen John F. Thompson​

1724535116203.png

Come on back to reality.

Forum List

Back