🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

email and benghazi week, brennan email hacked

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i wasn't going to start a thread, but this story is heavily political, especially this week.
the NY post is sketchy at best, but even a blind pig roots up an acorn now and then.

Brennan has long ties to the Clinton Machine, including the '08 election passport compromise.

Teen stoner says he hacked CIA director's AOL account

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s email scandal didn’t stop the head of the CIA from using his own personal AOL account to stash work-related documents, according to a stoner high school student who claims to have hacked into them.

CIA Director John Brennan’s private account held sensitive files — including his 47-page application for top-secret security clearance — until he recently learned that it had been infiltrated, the hacker told The Post.

Other emails stored in Brennan’s non-government account contained the Social Security numbers and personal information of more than a dozen top American intelligence officials, as well as a government letter about the use of “harsh interrogation techniques” on terrorism suspects, according to the hacker.

The FBI and other federal agencies are now investigating the hacker, with one source saying criminal charges are possible, law enforcement sources said.

i'm thinking the stoner high school hacker kid could be cellmates with that guy that made the video that caused the benghazi murders.
wow do i feel safe under democrat leadership. :rock:
Bernie Sanders might say people are sick and tired of hearing about the CIA's Emails ! let's move on...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back