Emails lost during the Bush administration.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Wait, what?

Where was Issa? In fact..where were the Republicans?

EPSTEIN: Let me just finish the point. During the Bush administration, the Valerie Plame investigation, a contributor on this network came on to concede that 5 million emails may have been lost by the White House during the course of the U.S. attorney investigation, e-mails were misplaced, during the course of the torture memo investigation e-mails were lost. This isn't the first time this has happened. I think the question is, and the question for Cleta, is there any demonstration of any bad faith here? All of the administration ...

Dem Strategist on IRS Emails: Bush Admin Lost Emails All The Time | Video | RealClearPolitics

5 million? And from the WHITE HOUSE??? :eek:

And it happened MULTIPLE TIMES:

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost or deleted.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove lost emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]
Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wait, what? 22 million emails?

Why weren't your heads spinning then?

:eusa_shifty:

Wait, what?

EPSTEIN: Let me just finish the point. During the Bush administration, the Valerie Plame investigation, a contributor on this network came on to concede that 5 million emails may have been lost by the White House during the course of the U.S. attorney investigation, e-mails were misplaced, during the course of the torture memo investigation e-mails were lost. This isn't the first time this has happened. I think the question is, and the question for Cleta, is there any demonstration of any bad faith here? All of the administration ...

Dem Strategist on IRS Emails: Bush Admin Lost Emails All The Time | Video | RealClearPolitics

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost or deleted.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove lost emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]

Let me write the republican response to this interesting bit of info.

Not BOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH again.

Obama did it to you know.

HEY! Look over there...

obama_pointing_small.jpg

Wait, what?

I guess you need to impeach bush.

Yesterday we learned that only 36% of Americans support this corrupt Administration. You can count the idiot Sallow as one of the Obama Zombies who doesn't give a damn about the truth.. Circle the wagons and throw out shit from years, almost a decade ago. 8 US Attorneys were dismissed which happens under EVERY SINGLE NEW ADMINISTRATION and serve at the President's pleasure.. Liberals tried to turn it in to a scandal, just like Bush lied thousands died which we all know now was a big fucking lie by liberals as well.. It's a pattern we see .. Is it any wonder these liars elect the biggest liar that's ever served as President???

Wait, what?

I guess you need to impeach bush.[/QUOTE]

Nice edit. Asshole. But no, your kind it all about the impeachment of a President. I just wish you all would quit running your mouths about it and DO IT.

If you Repubs have the balls that is. Which we know you don't. All mouths all the time.

They let Bush get away with it and even laughed at our shocked disappointed faces. The destroying evidence tactic worked time after time and here we are with the shoe on the other foot and all I can say is har-de-har-har in your fucking republican faces. Was protecting Dick Fucking Cheney and KKKarl Rove worth it to you at this point?

They let Bush get away with it and even laughed at our shocked disappointed faces. The destroying evidence tactic worked time after time and here we are with the shoe on the other foot and all I can say is har-de-har-har in your fucking republican faces. Was protecting Dick Fucking Cheney and KKKarl Rove worth it to you at this point?

Get away with what STUPID?? The same thing every single newly elected President does? You liberal nitwits lie your asses off making up shit , trying to create a scandal and then when a true scandal hits, you circle the fucking wagons. American is on to it as well as all the lies foaming from your mouths.

Here's the other fun thing.

They used their personal email accounts to conduct government business, so they would be free of any audits.

It's just amazing how criminal the Bush administration truly was..

US Attorneys hold their offices at 'the pleasure of the President of the United States' and are at-will employees. These attorneys may be fired by any current POTUS, at any time and for any reason. That is what "at-will" means. As an example, during Democrat President Clinton's Administration all 93 US Attorneys were fired. Note: President George W. Bush has fired only 8. And during President H. W. Bush's term of office, US Attorneys were also fired. But, President G. W. Bush is not being afforded the same "rights" as are other presidents. Democrats are now loudly shouting — if not yet overtly at least implicitly: "President George W. Bush does not have the same rights as other presidents of the United States!" And they have been saying it almost since the first day President George Bush took office. Most certainly, Democrats and their RINO supplicants have been attempting, for the last several years, to usurp the Executive Branch's war powers. Will there soon no longer be a Commander-in-Chief but, rather a "Congress-in-Chief" to direct our US military?

President G. W. Bush: Only president not allowed to fire US attorneys

Get away with what STUPID?? The same thing every single newly elected President does? You liberal nitwits lie your asses off making up shit , trying to create a scandal and then when a true scandal hits, you circle the fucking wagons. American is on to it as well as all the lies foaming from your mouths.

Destroying e mails and not being held accountable for doing that.
You that stupid you couldn't figure out the topic of conversation?

Ohhhh what a tangled web we weave.. As usual, the same suspects who have ZERO integrity come on to public forums and LIE.. ANYTHING in order to create a diversion.

Destroying e mails and not being held accountable for doing that.
You that stupid you couldn't figure out the topic of conversation?
You're a fucking lame brain Zombie.. What Bush did was legal you idiot.. you and every flaming liberal knows it too..but go ahead and make a STUPIDASS fool of yourself. Be my guest.

But this different right? :D

Forum List

Back