Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It wouldent get him any thank you emoji from his libtard buttbuddies.

Actually, I already answered that question further up the thread. Meme's do nothing for me one way or the other. I nothing them. If they are funny, I might laugh, but that is about it. And no, funny doesn't just stick to one party.

But.............if they are used to intentionally slander someone of something they didn't do (tearing up the Constitution), I think something bad should happen to the photoshop perpetrator.

. . . so you are against freedom of speech and freedom of expression?

Interesting.

Not surprising given many of the political stands you take. . . .

Making false statements about someone and passing them on as truth isn't freedom of expression, it's slander.

And, in my quest to support this country and the Constitution, I spent 20 years in the military.

Clearly you haven't done enough research on these young Antifa enthusiasts, Gomer Pyle. If you want the enabling to continue. Then that's your problem.

Dude..............if you're gonna try to insult me, at least try to make it credible.

Gomer Pyle was in the Marines, not the Navy.

But, it's funny to watch you try to get me riled.

The Marines were the Men of the Navy, we BOTH know that.

She supports a relationship between government and governed that more is like the country her parents fled in horror than the nation she currently resides. Seems to be a reasonable question. Instead of Making America Cuba, why not just go to Cuba?

She's petitioning her government and demanding change of them and fighting a well funded lobbyist organization. That doesn't sound like a citizen under Castro's Cuba, dipshit.

You mean she is speaking out for a well funded lobbying organization.

And when you are lobbying against the constitutional rights of people to have the tools to protect their lives and family is it really surprising that lots of people wouldn’t lobby against you?
That is the beauty of freedom of association. We are all allowed to join an association which can amplify our voices as loud as others.

I find it amusing pseudocons are whining about this. It's almost an admission their ideas are not superior to those of a child.

That's why you are all terrified of her.

Who is whining about it? She is more than free to advocate whatever foolish position she wants to. My objection is the lie that she is somehow grass roots instead of extremely funded and pretending that because she was locked in an adjacent building she has some sort of shield protecting her from being called out when she says and does stupid things
As usual, the nuts are on the wrong side of the issue.

Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of the high school students leading protests against gun violence across the country?
Favorable ................................. 56%
Unfavorable .............................. 34%
Not sure ................................... 10%

Do you support or oppose stricter gun laws in the United States?
Support ..................................... 60%
Oppose ..................................... 32%
Not sure .......................................8%

Would you support or oppose requiring background checks for all gun buyers?
Support ..................................... 87%
Oppose ....................................... 8%
Not sure ...................................... 6%

Would you support or oppose banning the sale of assault weapons?
Support .......................................64%
Oppose........................................26%
Not sure ..................................... 10%

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/PPP_Release_National_32718.pdf

1) They don't know that teenagers re not leading this effort and those teens involved are the worst sort of con men and liars the left has to offer.

2) Which stricter gun laws? Without specifics you have a nothing burger.

3) What background checks? The ones already required and failed to prevent the church shootings in Charleston and Texas? Those background checks? Without specifics you have a nothing burger.

4) Assault weapons are already effectively banned. More misinformation by leftist gun grabbers?

It takes an unimaginable lack of self-awareness to stand up in Washington D.C. demanding that the U.S. Constitution be immediately revoked while wearing a Cuban flag on your arms (and pants torn to shreds to the point that your bi-sexual STD’s are hanging out).

It just screams “I literally have no clue what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, or what results I am attempting to achieve...I just want to stand up and scream for attention”.

Would you have a problem with someone of German descent wearing a German flag? How about the many Canadians who are running around the USA right now wearing Canadian flags? Are you upset about them as well?

She's got the flag on her arm because of her heritage doofus.

How many Russians run around the US with the old Soviet flag on their jackets?

It takes an unimaginable lack of self-awareness to stand up in Washington D.C. demanding that the U.S. Constitution be immediately revoked while wearing a Cuban flag on your arms (and pants torn to shreds to the point that your bi-sexual STD’s are hanging out).

It just screams “I literally have no clue what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, or what results I am attempting to achieve...I just want to stand up and scream for attention”.

Would you have a problem with someone of German descent wearing a German flag? How about the many Canadians who are running around the USA right now wearing Canadian flags? Are you upset about them as well?

The old Russian flag came and went with the Communists, that is a really idiotic comparison. You're such an intellectually dishonest knuckle dragger.

God damn, man, go sit down and think about your post for awhile.

The old Russian flag came and went with the Communists, that is a really idiotic comparison. You're such an intellectually dishonest knuckle dragger.

These Hucklefvcks are frothing about a single young lady who wishes to make positive change! Her influence is strong. Emma is an American hero! :113:

These Hucklefvcks are frothing about a single young lady who wishes to make positive change! Her influence is strong. Emma is an American hero! :113:

Demonstrated by every idiot who wants to make her out to be a skinhead or a communist or whatever makes them wet themselves. It's fear.

Dunno about the old Soviet flag, but I do know that I've seen tourists coming through Amarillo who were wearing the current Soviet red white and blue flag.

Demonstrated by every idiot who wants to make her out to be a skinhead or a communist or whatever makes them wet themselves. It's fear.

You're right. And they are too scared to look her up on Google to find out what she is really about. And, because so many people were making so many outrageous claims about her, I decided to look her up myself.

The reason her hair is in a buzz cut? She said she didn't want to carry around a second sweater. She lives in Florida, where it's hot most of the time, and I can tell you from experience, if I don't put my hair up in a ponytail during the summer, I sweat my ass off. In the winter time though, it's great for keeping warm.

She scares the shit out of you, be real.
All bi-sexual skinheads who hate the U.S. Constitution scare the hell out of me. For one, I feel like just walking past a bi-sexual freak will pass some disgusting STD on to me.

Your attempts at humor are lacking. I feel you're a really, really dumb person just for writing that. We are all dumber for having to read it, my god have mercy on your soul.

All bi-sexual skinheads who hate the U.S. Constitution scare the hell out of me. For one, I feel like just walking past a bi-sexual freak will pass some disgusting STD on to me.

Your attempts at humor are lacking. I feel you're a really, really dumb person just for writing that. We are all dumber for having to read it, my god have mercy on your soul.

It's also apparent that Patriot never had sex education, or he must have failed that class, because he definitely doesn't know how STDs are passed.

I feel sorry for him, apparently he picks up STDs like nobody's business.

99% of parents would consider it an honor to have a child with her ability.
Sorry Otto...I wouldn’t consider it an “honor” to have a child who admits to ostracizing another student so severely, they drove him to go on a shooting rampage.

On top of which - what “ability” does she have? Is she a star athlete? Uh...nope. Has she been admitted to an Ivy League school? Uh....nope. So tell us sparky, what “ability” does she have? She’s a disgusting skinhead bi-sexual who wears a Cuban flag and pants so severely torn and shredded that she could pass her STD’s on to you just by walking past her.

I’m starting to believe you have surpassed wrongwinger as the most ignorant poster on USMB. You are definitely in the running.

Anti-Gun Florida Student Admits To Bullying School Shooter | Populist Brief

Sorry Otto...I wouldn’t consider it an “honor” to have a child who admits to ostracizing another student so severely, they drove him to go on a shooting rampage.

On top of which - what “ability” does she have? Is she a star athlete? Uh...nope. Has she been admitted to an Ivy League school? Uh....nope. So tell us sparky, what “ability” does she have? She’s a disgusting skinhead bi-sexual who wears a Cuban flag and pants so severely torn and shredded that she could pass her STD’s on to you just by walking past her.

I’m starting to believe you have surpassed wrongwinger as the most ignorant poster on USMB. You are definitely in the running.

There is zero admission on her part that she bullied the shooter in Junior High. But hey, leave it to a wing nut to take the shooters side over the victims, nice job.

Dunno about the old Soviet flag, but I do know that I've seen tourists coming through Amarillo who were wearing the current Soviet red white and blue flag.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Holy shit, that is really funny. There is no “Soviet” anything anymore, snowflake. The U.S.S.R. disbanded. The current red, white, and blue flag that you speak of is simply the flag of Russia. They are no longer a communist nation. Sure, they have a ton of corruption in their government, but citizens are allowed to come and go as they please.

She can pass STD's on to someone else just by walking past her? Really? Did they have sex education in your school, or did you just learn about the birds and the bees on your local street corner from the other kids? Either way, I would really suggest that you go and talk with an actual doctor about how STD's are passed.

I think that you could be considered one of the most ignorant posters here for those comments. You are being a demagogue with this type of language, because all you are doing is appealing to raw emotion and spreading lies.

There is zero admission on her part that she bullied the shooter in Junior High. But hey, leave it to a wing nut to take the shooters side over the victims, nice job.

Holy shit...I posted the fucking video. Johnny Cochran himself wouldn’t even attempt to deny this one. What the fuck is wrong with you, Joy?!?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Holy shit, that is really funny. There is no “Soviet” anything anymore, snowflake. The U.S.S.R. disbanded. The current red, white, and blue flag that you speak of is simply the flag of Russia. They are no longer a communist nation. Sure, they have a ton of corruption in their government, but citizens are allowed to come and go as they please.

^Your brain on STDs.

Really need that win today, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back