Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple mistake is now misinformation?
What in the hell would you call it? :lmao:

In your infinite “wisdom” I think you’ve confused misinformation (wrong information) with disinformation (intentional misinformation). :laugh:

You really are a dumbass.

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. false or inaccurate information.
Exaclty stupid...false or inaccurate. Just like all of Bikers posts. Again, your dumb ass confused misinformation with disinformation. Not surprised. People with low IQ’s struggle with nuance.

You literally cut off my post that shows proves you wrong. God damn, you are desperate.

Complete definition below and I've highlighted the part that you removed you dishonest troll.

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.
Do you understand what the term “especially” means? More importantly, do you grasp the context of it in the definition? Further still, do you even comprehend why there’s a comma before it?!?

Holy shit, you’re IQ is literally borderline retarded.

In your infinite “wisdom” I think you’ve confused misinformation (wrong information) with disinformation (intentional misinformation). :laugh:

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
Exaclty stupid...false or inaccurate. Just like all of Bikers posts. Again, your dumb ass confused misinformation with disinformation. Not surprised. People with low IQ’s struggle with nuance.

You literally cut off my post that shows proves you wrong. God damn, you are desperate.

Complete definition below and I've highlighted the part that you removed you dishonest troll.

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.

Pure trolling. Reported.

Quote her then, where did she say she bullied the kid?
Quote me then, you pathological idiot. Where did I use the word “bully”. God Almighty you are completely incapable of reading comprehension.

It's in the title of the link you posted. Jesus, you're just not having a good day.
I’m sorry - I asked you to quote me. Not the title of an article I didn’t write. You struggle to write your own name, don’t you?

Now...would you like to try again or would you like to admit you lied? I’m perfectly ok with either one.

Oh, I'm sorry I assumed you posted the link because you believed it. Nice to know you're lying again.

Is this how you get by in life? Lie, lie and lie again because you are never right about anything?

You know Happy, you really should go and play the link Patriot provided. It's only about 19 seconds. And no, she didn't apologize or say that they bullied him. She said that when they heard about the shooting, and EVERYONE knew who it was because they had gone to school with him. She then says "and to the people who say that we shouldn't have ostracized him, you didn't know him, we did".

Not exactly what Patriot is claiming.

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun

mis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌmisinfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
Do you understand what the term “especially” means? More importantly, do you grasp the context of it in the definition? Further still, do you even comprehend why there’s I don’t a comma before it?!?

Holy shit, you’re IQ is literally borderline retarded.

Yes, I absolutely understand you don't know what the definition of misinformation is.

If someone makes a typo do you call that misinformation?

Quote her then, where did she say she bullied the kid?
Quote me then, you pathological idiot. Where did I use the word “bully”. God Almighty you are completely incapable of reading comprehension.

It's in the title of the link you posted. Jesus, you're just not having a good day.
I’m sorry - I asked you to quote me. Not the title of an article I didn’t write. You struggle to write your own name, don’t you?

Now...would you like to try again or would you like to admit you lied? I’m perfectly ok with either one.

Oh, I'm sorry I assumed you posted the link because you believed it. Nice to know you're lying again.

Is this how you get by in life? Lie, lie and lie again because you are never right about anything?

You know Happy, you really should go and play the link Patriot provided. It's only about 19 seconds. And no, she didn't apologize or say that they bullied him. She said that when they heard about the shooting, and EVERYONE knew who it was because they had gone to school with him. She then says "and to the people who say that we shouldn't have ostracized him, you didn't know him, we did".

I know, I saw the video, Patriot is what he always is, wrong.

The photoshopped tweet to make it look like this young woman tore up the Constitution instead of a target?
It was SYMBOLISM, you nitwit. Nobody was attempting to pass it off as her actually tearing up the U.S. Constitution (which nobody is allowed to hold anyway, dumb ass :laugh: ).

Really? Nobody is allowed to hold the Constitution? I know several print shops where I can get a really good copy if I want. I can hold a copy of it any time I want.

Matter of fact, if I want one online, it will only cost me about 30 bucks.

The Constitution Of The United States Of America Art Print by Design Turnpike

Getting ahold of the original? Not so much because they are kept under lock and key, but nobody is going to be able to get their hands on those.

We both know, well maybe not you that he was talking about the original. NOBODY gets to touch the original. But hey, you're the swabbie who thinks he's more of man than the Marines are.

Wrong. He was trying to claim that it was symbolism, but there were many conservatives that thought this was true, even some on here, just go back to the beginning of this thread, or see some of the others people have posted. And, he tried to make it sound like you couldn't do something like that without photoshop by saying that nobody can put hands on the Constitution, and I told him that I could get a realistic looking copy any time.

The photoshopped tweet to make it look like this young woman tore up the Constitution instead of a target?
It was SYMBOLISM, you nitwit. Nobody was attempting to pass it off as her actually tearing up the U.S. Constitution (which nobody is allowed to hold anyway, dumb ass :laugh: ).

Really? Nobody is allowed to hold the Constitution? I know several print shops where I can get a really good copy if I want. I can hold a copy of it any time I want.

Getting ahold of the original? Not so much because they are kept under lock and key, but nobody is going to be able to get their hands on those.

We both know, well maybe not you that he was talking about the original. NOBODY gets to touch the original. But hey, you're the swabbie who thinks he's more of man than the Marines are.

Wrong. He was trying to claim that it was symbolism, but there were many conservatives that thought this was true, even some on here, just go back to the beginning of this thread, or see some of the others people have posted. And, he tried to make it sound like you couldn't do something like that without photoshop by saying that nobody can put hands on the Constitution, and I told him that I could get a realistic looking copy any time.

Can you touch the original?

She then says "and to the people who say that we shouldn't have ostracized him, you didn't know him, we did".

And that is exactly the word I used in my post. Ostracized. It’s just that Joy has a low IQ which manifests itself in a severe reading comprehension issue.

Oh my, I missed this. Patriot is even dumber than I thought.

Oh my, I missed this. Patriot is even dumber than I thought.

All anyone has to do, is hit the "expand" button at the bottom of the posts, and they can follow the conversation and make the determination themselves.

Hate to tell you, but she's a citizen who was born here.
And yet has so much contempt for the U.S. that not only does she choose not to wear a U.S. flag on her clothing, but actually goes out of her way to wear a Cuban flag on her clothes.
”not only does she choose not to wear a U.S. flag on her clothing”

Poor, deranged, Buttplug, always wrong... always the loser...

ftfzbp.jpg

Hate to tell you, but she's a citizen who was born here.
And yet has so much contempt for the U.S. that not only does she choose not to wear a U.S. flag on her clothing, but actually goes out of her way to wear a Cuban flag on her clothes.
”not only does she choose not to wear a U.S. flag on her clothing”

Poor, deranged, Buttplug, always wrong... always the loser...

ftfzbp.jpg

The apologist for undisciplined and unexperienced kids is strong with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back