Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
”not only does she choose not to wear a U.S. flag on her clothing”

Poor, deranged, Brilliant, always wrong... always the loser...

ftfzbp.jpg
That’s a pin...not a flag. :lmao:

And it’s about VOTING...not America.

Holy Jesus, once again the homo Faun Over Men illustrates how astoundingly stupid he is. :lmao:

Why am I not surprised that the pathological lying Parkland facists are worshipped by the left-wing nitwits like Otto and Joy?

CNN’s Stelter Admits He Let David Hogg Get Away With Lies About Guns, NRA

Turns out Camera Hogg wasn't even there when it happened.
Yep! He’s caught on video admitting he was at home. Later on, he forgot that he had said that and started telling everyone that he was there. Typical left-winger. Always lying.

”not only does she choose not to wear a U.S. flag on her clothing”

Poor, deranged, Brilliant, always wrong... always the loser...

ftfzbp.jpg
That’s a pin...not a flag. :lmao:

And it’s about VOTING...not America.

Holy Jesus, once again the homo Faun Over Men illustrates how astoundingly stupid he is. :lmao:
Dayam, you’re so un-American, you don’t even recognize the American flag when you see one. :ack-1:

There’s an American flag on the pin, ya flamin’ moron.

You never tire of losing, do ya?

:dance:

Dayam, you’re so un-American, you don’t even recognize the American flag when you see one.
The cloth flag of Cuba stitched into her jacket is to illustrate her pride and love for Cuba. The pin that she was given at the last moment is about voting - and is propaganda used in hopes of intimidating representatives into bending to her fascist will. The fact that it happened to have an American flag on it was inconsequential to the anti-American fascist’s purpose for the pin.

Understanding the nuance here is why I am your superior here on USMB and why you are my personal bitch.

Dayam, you’re so un-American, you don’t even recognize the American flag when you see one.
The cloth flag of Cuba stitched into her jacket is to illustrate her pride and love for Cuba. The pin that she was given at the last moment is about voting - and is propaganda used in hopes of intimidating representatives into bending to her fascist will. The fact that it happened to have an American flag on it was inconsequential to the anti-American fascist’s purpose for the pin.

Understanding the nuance here is why I am your superior here on USMB and why you are my personal bitch.
LOLOL

You’re such a fucking retard, Buttplug. You insisted she’s not wearing an American flag. Just because you spit on this great nation that you couldn’t see it, it had to be shoved in your face, doesn’t mean everyone hates America as much as you.

It matters not if it’s sewed or pinned, there’s a flag on her jacket. She’s wearing one.

You lose (as always) because you’re a loser.

:dance:

It takes an unimaginable lack of self-awareness to stand up in Washington D.C. demanding that the U.S. Constitution be immediately revoked while wearing a Cuban flag on your arms (and pants torn to shreds to the point that your bi-sexual STD’s are hanging out).

It just screams “I literally have no clue what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, or what results I am attempting to achieve...I just want to stand up and scream for attention”.

Would you have a problem with someone of German descent wearing a German flag? How about the many Canadians who are running around the USA right now wearing Canadian flags? Are you upset about them as well?

She's got the flag on her arm because of her heritage doofus.

How many Russians run around the US with the old Soviet flag on their jackets?

The old Russian flag came and went with the Communists, that is a really idiotic comparison. You're such an intellectually dishonest knuckle dragger.

God damn, man, go sit down and think about your post for awhile.

Are you a numbskull and just don't follow simple logic? She has never lived there, has no personal ties there, and would probably be in the fetal position on the ground after about two minutes of being dropped into that Communist hell-hole.

It takes an unimaginable lack of self-awareness to stand up in Washington D.C. demanding that the U.S. Constitution be immediately revoked while wearing a Cuban flag on your arms (and pants torn to shreds to the point that your bi-sexual STD’s are hanging out).

It just screams “I literally have no clue what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, or what results I am attempting to achieve...I just want to stand up and scream for attention”.

Would you have a problem with someone of German descent wearing a German flag? How about the many Canadians who are running around the USA right now wearing Canadian flags? Are you upset about them as well?

The old Russian flag came and went with the Communists, that is a really idiotic comparison. You're such an intellectually dishonest knuckle dragger.

Are you a numbskull and just don't follow simple logic? She has never lived there, has no personal ties there, and would probably be in the fetal position on the ground after about two minutes of being dropped into that Communist hell-hole.

Her father was from Cuba, what more do you need?

And Jesus Christ, are you afraid of Cuba too? Old ladies are taking vacations there now.

And Jesus Christ, are you afraid of Cuba too? Old ladies are taking vacations there now.

You are? When were you there?

Unlike you libtards who know no one outside your clique, my pastor is from Cuba. He is now an American citizen and has told me many stories about your apparently beloved Communist paradise. My church collects toothpaste and toothbrushes to send to his parents to distribute in their church because their wonderful economy cannot provide them for the people.

I went to Cuba many times but I stayed on our side of the minefield.

Unlike you libtards who know no one outside your clique, my pastor is from Cuba. He is now an American citizen and has told me many stories about your apparently beloved Communist paradise. My church collects toothpaste and toothbrushes to send to his parents to distribute in their church because their wonderful economy cannot provide them for the people.

Go visit Cuba, you'll enjoy it.

Her father was from Cuba
So what? It doesn’t excuse her repulsive actions.

I haven't seen any repulsive behavior from her.

And yet another post from you that doesn't have much to do with what you are quoting. Someone said she had no real connection to Cuba so why where the flag, my reply was because of her father and you reply back with what? Not a lick of sense between your ears, troll.

Go visit Cuba, you'll enjoy it.

You first. Make sure you take your little ethnic Cuban friend and hold a protest in Havana against their human rights abuses. Then when you get out of prison, you can come and report back on their willingness to put up with your ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back