Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap campaign poster for Second Amendment rights...

4A8C851000000578-5541865-A_fake_image_of_Gonzalez_ripping_up_the_Constitution_circulated_-m-77_1522002596634.jpg

To be fair that's a photoshop, the original was a target. But yeah the intent is there

Yeah! The intent is definitely there. You nailed it!

To be fair that's a photoshop, the original was a target. But yeah the intent is there

No, the intent is not there. Jesus fuck, people. How do you make it from the bedroom to the PC without a white cane and a German Shepherd??

Bitchy Irish Ass can tell people's intent through the internet, din't ya know?

All she needs is some photoshopped images that support her agenda, and poof, there ya are, she's got proof of her intent.

Yo shit stain, read the the thread I said it was a photoshop. You're constantly getting your teeth kicked in on here. Wise up

I'm wondering how you know what her intent is? Have you talked to her? Have you even met her? Do you know her family?

If not, then you don't know her intent.

You wonder about many things, maybe listen to her drone on about gun control and then get back to me.

She wants gun control, not to rip up the whole Constitution. But, keep viewing things through the optics of your partisan vision.

No, the intent is not there. Jesus fuck, people. How do you make it from the bedroom to the PC without a white cane and a German Shepherd??

well golly gee she wants to ban guns...regardless of the Second? You're fucking stupid

No. She does not. She wants it amended. Speaking of fucking stupid, you've got that corner of the marked nailed DOWN.

LOL Nice spin but epic fail

Oops, I missed the cross in your avatar. So speaking of white on the outside and full of corruption on the inside, maybe you should stop judging Emma. By the same measure with which you judge you will be judged, and etc.

Maybe you should stop judging me, dumbass. Do you have any idea how much of a hypocrite you sound like?

This little twerp, who knows NOTHING about life, puts herself in the limelight and then is flabbergasted people attack her for trying to take away people's rights? Yeah she's a perfect little leftist drone

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.

So if I can show you a photo of a Democrat photo shop, you're going to condemn that just as strongly?

You know, I really don't get my information from memes. Why? Because they can be photoshopped just like anything else can be. I don't condemn them, nor do I promote them. If they are funny, I might snicker, but a meme doesn't really convey any useful information to me.

I more or less nothing them, because I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

But however..................spreading fake news, or demonizing someone with something they never did will always get a condemnation from me.

VERIFY: Did the Democratic Party Photoshop an image on Twitter?

Weird link. What is the image you want to use to deflect with?

Bitchy Irish Ass can tell people's intent through the internet, din't ya know?

All she needs is some photoshopped images that support her agenda, and poof, there ya are, she's got proof of her intent.

Yo shit stain, read the the thread I said it was a photoshop. You're constantly getting your teeth kicked in on here. Wise up

I'm wondering how you know what her intent is? Have you talked to her? Have you even met her? Do you know her family?

If not, then you don't know her intent.

You wonder about many things, maybe listen to her drone on about gun control and then get back to me.

She wants gun control, not to rip up the whole Constitution. But, keep viewing things through the optics of your partisan vision.

Oh good gawd. Is the Second part of the Constitution?

Go post more tall tales of your antics ad cease bothering me

well golly gee she wants to ban guns...regardless of the Second? You're fucking stupid

No. She does not. She wants it amended. Speaking of fucking stupid, you've got that corner of the marked nailed DOWN.

Oops, I missed the cross in your avatar. So speaking of white on the outside and full of corruption on the inside, maybe you should stop judging Emma. By the same measure with which you judge you will be judged, and etc.

Maybe you should stop judging me, dumbass. Do you have any idea how much of a hypocrite you sound like?

This little twerp, who knows NOTHING about life, puts herself in the limelight and then is flabbergasted people attack her for trying to take away people's rights? Yeah she's a perfect little leftist drone

Yeah, just keep judging her harshly. That boomerang you get back is gonna hurt like a mofo.

Yeah, just keep judging her harshly. That boomerang you get back is gonna hurt like a mofo.

Again....she has put her self in the situation....why can't you grasp that? Ignorance? Obtuse? Stupid? What is it?

You are too fucking funny Bitchy Irish Ass. You are screaming about people being hypocrites because you think they are judging you, and you are judging this girl's intent simply because you THINK she wants to rip up the Constitution because she's asking for gun control.

She's not asking for the Second Amendment to be repealed, she's asking for something to be done so that kids don't get killed going to school.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Think about it before someone calls you a hypocrite like you are calling others.

You are too fucking funny Bitchy Irish Ass. You are screaming about people being hypocrites because you think they are judging you, and you are judging this girl's intent simply because you THINK she wants to rip up the Constitution because she's asking for gun control.

She's not asking for the Second Amendment to be repealed, she's asking for something to be done so that kids don't get killed going to school.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Think about it before someone calls you a hypocrite like you are calling others.

Settle down, Paper pusher. It's not my fault you get shellacked time and time again.

It's obvious you haven't listened to the snot nose, do that and then comment

I don't believe she is for repealing the 2nd amendment. Looks like this is what she is for:

We need to digitize gun-sales records, mandate universal background checks, close gun-show loopholes and straw-man purchases, ban high-capacity magazines, and push for a comprehensive assault weapons ban with an extensive buyback system.

It would also benefit us to redefine what assault weapons are so that when we call for a ban against them, it’s clear that we aren’t trying to ban all guns. No one needs to use an assault weapon to protect themselves while walking home at night. No one should be allowed to use an AR-15 to strategically hunt people, which, in case anyone forgot, is what made us speak out in the first place.

Dear Lawmakers, You’re Killing Us

Many are not going to agree with her, more people probably do. Why we have to put this young woman through the shit is beyond me. She's a 'skinhead lesbian' as though a shaved head implies she's some sort of Nazi. Or that her allegiance is with the communists in Cuba.

I think Republicans should really pay attention to these kids, rather than mock them. You already have an uphill battle in November, do you really think mobilizing the youth against you is really what you need right now? They've already collapsed an unopposed pro NRA politician's campaign with a single tweet. If they manage to increase the percentage of turn out of this new generation who appear to be way more liberal by even 3-4% then you guys are really fucked.

Again....she has put her self in the situation....why can't you grasp that? Ignorance? Obtuse? Stupid? What is it?

What situation? People she will never know exist, denigrating her on an anonymous political message board? Ooh.

What situation? People she will never know exist, denigrating her on an anonymous political message board? Ooh.

You're not the brightest bulb on the strand are ya? Pretty much a waste of time also.

She stepped onto the national debate on gun control....THAT situation.

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.

So if I can show you a photo of a Democrat photo shop, you're going to condemn that just as strongly?

You know, I really don't get my information from memes. Why? Because they can be photoshopped just like anything else can be. I don't condemn them, nor do I promote them. If they are funny, I might snicker, but a meme doesn't really convey any useful information to me.

I more or less nothing them, because I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

But however..................spreading fake news, or demonizing someone with something they never did will always get a condemnation from me.

DZOkvHxXUAAlCIa.jpg

Finally a young promising student like Kyle Kashuv who shows maturity and class. I'll let that explain for you.

You're not the brightest bulb on the strand are ya? Pretty much a waste of time also.

Oh! THAT situation. The one where seventeen of her classmates and teachers were killed? I don't even know how many wounded.

You're right. How the hell dare she.

DZOkvHxXUAAlCIa.jpg

Finally a young promising student like Kyle Kashuv who shows maturity and class. I'll let that explain for you.

Now HE'S indoctrinated. Good job.

Nice hair cut, by the way.

Settle down, Paper pusher. It's not my fault you get shellacked time and time again.

It's obvious you haven't listened to the snot nose, do that and then comment

I actually have listened to her, and no, I don't think she wants to rip up the Constitution.

And by the way, age doesn't necessarily point to how much life experience a person has. By the time I was 18, I had been through more than most people go through by their 40's. I became an orphan at 8, shifted around from family to family until I ran away to go back and live with my Grandparents at age 18. I understood more then than most people who were twice my age.

By the way, how many people have YOU seen shot in front of you?

Oh! THAT situation. The one where seventeen of her classmates and teachers were killed? I don't even know how many wounded.

You're right. How the hell dare she.

No not that one, the one where she put herself on the stage on gun control. You struggle a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back