Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Nice spin but epic fail

Oops, I missed the cross in your avatar. So speaking of white on the outside and full of corruption on the inside, maybe you should stop judging Emma. By the same measure with which you judge you will be judged, and etc.

Maybe you should stop judging me, dumbass. Do you have any idea how much of a hypocrite you sound like?

This little twerp, who knows NOTHING about life, puts herself in the limelight and then is flabbergasted people attack her for trying to take away people's rights? Yeah she's a perfect little leftist drone

You are too fucking funny Bitchy Irish Ass. You are screaming about people being hypocrites because you think they are judging you, and you are judging this girl's intent simply because you THINK she wants to rip up the Constitution because she's asking for gun control.

She's not asking for the Second Amendment to be repealed, she's asking for something to be done so that kids don't get killed going to school.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Think about it before someone calls you a hypocrite like you are calling others.

Settle down, Paper pusher. It's not my fault you get shellacked time and time again.

It's obvious you haven't listened to the snot nose, do that and then comment

I actually have listened to her, and no, I don't think she wants to rip up the Constitution.

And by the way, age doesn't necessarily point to how much life experience a person has. By the time I was 18, I had been through more than most people go through by their 40's. I became an orphan at 8, shifted around from family to family until I ran away to go back and live with my Grandparents at age 18. I understood more then than most people who were twice my age.

By the way, how many people have YOU seen shot in front of you?

I don't care about your tall tales....I also don't care what you think you know either.

She has made it clear she wants a gun ban...that goes against the Second. A small factoid to chew on and digest

I don't believe she is for repealing the 2nd amendment. Looks like this is what she is for:

We need to digitize gun-sales records, mandate universal background checks, close gun-show loopholes and straw-man purchases, ban high-capacity magazines, and push for a comprehensive assault weapons ban with an extensive buyback system.

It would also benefit us to redefine what assault weapons are so that when we call for a ban against them, it’s clear that we aren’t trying to ban all guns. No one needs to use an assault weapon to protect themselves while walking home at night. No one should be allowed to use an AR-15 to strategically hunt people, which, in case anyone forgot, is what made us speak out in the first place.

Dear Lawmakers, You’re Killing Us

Many are not going to agree with her, more people probably do. Why we have to put this young woman through the shit is beyond me. She's a 'skinhead lesbian' as though a shaved head implies she's some sort of Nazi. Or that her allegiance is with the communists in Cuba.

I think Republicans should really pay attention to these kids, rather than mock them. You already have an uphill battle in November, do you really think mobilizing the youth against you is really what you need right now? They've already collapsed an unopposed pro NRA politician's campaign with a single tweet. If they manage to increase the percentage of turn out of this new generation who appear to be way more liberal by even 3-4% then you guys are really fucked.

Not for nothing HappyJoy, but I actually went to her page and looked her up to find out more about her. No, she's not a "skinhead lesbian", she says that she is bisexual. And, she says that the reason she shaved her head was that "it was one less sweater to wear" (her quote). She lives in FL, and I understand. I have long hair myself, and during the summer, if I don't put it up in a pony tail, I end up getting too hot.

Works great in the winter for keeping warm though.

No, the intent is not there. Jesus fuck, people. How do you make it from the bedroom to the PC without a white cane and a German Shepherd??

well golly gee she wants to ban guns...regardless of the Second? You're fucking stupid

No. She does not. She wants it amended. Speaking of fucking stupid, you've got that corner of the marked nailed DOWN.

LOL Nice spin but epic fail

Oops, I missed the cross in your avatar. So speaking of white on the outside and full of corruption on the inside, maybe you should stop judging Emma. By the same measure with which you judge you will be judged, and etc.

Maybe you should stop judging me, dumbass. Do you have any idea how much of a hypocrite you sound like?

This little twerp, who knows NOTHING about life, puts herself in the limelight and then is flabbergasted people attack her for trying to take away people's rights? Yeah she's a perfect little leftist drone
She seems to be bearing the brunt of a conservative smear campaign with strength and dignity. She is laughing at how inept you are

You are too fucking funny Bitchy Irish Ass. You are screaming about people being hypocrites because you think they are judging you, and you are judging this girl's intent simply because you THINK she wants to rip up the Constitution because she's asking for gun control.

She's not asking for the Second Amendment to be repealed, she's asking for something to be done so that kids don't get killed going to school.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Think about it before someone calls you a hypocrite like you are calling others.

Settle down, Paper pusher. It's not my fault you get shellacked time and time again.

It's obvious you haven't listened to the snot nose, do that and then comment

I actually have listened to her, and no, I don't think she wants to rip up the Constitution.

And by the way, age doesn't necessarily point to how much life experience a person has. By the time I was 18, I had been through more than most people go through by their 40's. I became an orphan at 8, shifted around from family to family until I ran away to go back and live with my Grandparents at age 18. I understood more then than most people who were twice my age.

By the way, how many people have YOU seen shot in front of you?

I don't care about your tall tales....I also don't care what you think you know either.

She has made it clear she wants a gun ban...that goes against the Second. A small factoid to chew on and digest
As a victim of gun violence, she is free to advocate any action she wants

I don't believe she is for repealing the 2nd amendment. Looks like this is what she is for:

We need to digitize gun-sales records, mandate universal background checks, close gun-show loopholes and straw-man purchases, ban high-capacity magazines, and push for a comprehensive assault weapons ban with an extensive buyback system.

It would also benefit us to redefine what assault weapons are so that when we call for a ban against them, it’s clear that we aren’t trying to ban all guns. No one needs to use an assault weapon to protect themselves while walking home at night. No one should be allowed to use an AR-15 to strategically hunt people, which, in case anyone forgot, is what made us speak out in the first place.

Many are not going to agree with her, more people probably do. Why we have to put this young woman through the shit is beyond me. She's a 'skinhead lesbian' as though a shaved head implies she's some sort of Nazi. Or that her allegiance is with the communists in Cuba.

I think Republicans should really pay attention to these kids, rather than mock them. You already have an uphill battle in November, do you really think mobilizing the youth against you is really what you need right now? They've already collapsed an unopposed pro NRA politician's campaign with a single tweet. If they manage to increase the percentage of turn out of this new generation who appear to be way more liberal by even 3-4% then you guys are really fucked.

Not for nothing HappyJoy, but I actually went to her page and looked her up to find out more about her. No, she's not a "skinhead lesbian", she says that she is bisexual. And, she says that the reason she shaved her head was that "it was one less sweater to wear" (her quote). She lives in FL, and I understand. I have long hair myself, and during the summer, if I don't put it up in a pony tail, I end up getting too hot.

Yeah, she is/was the president or vice-president of the school's gay/straight alliance. I think she has her shit together and I hope she survives the character assassination she's going through right now.

Yeah, she is/was the president or vice-president of the school's gay/straight alliance. I think she has her shit together and I hope she survives the character assassination she's going through right now.

You know, there is a funny thing about some people............the harder you try to stomp them down, the larger they get. I think this girl has the ability to be one of those people.

Watching your friend die in front of you on a school day can have that effect.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise
I do know she was voted most likely to join ISIS.

Last edited:
sk03262018.jpg

King cited Gonzalez's Cuban heritage as a reason why she should love guns, as Castro removed all weapons from its citizenry. A lie.

Castro never confiscated all guns, and in fact, Cuba had an active citizen militia for many years, especially after the Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961. GunPolicy.org puts current private gun ownership there at several hundred thousand.

So, another baseless lie that the right often uses to shore up its attacks on its enemies.

Steve King Attacks Emma González With Offensive Meme

The gun lovers hold these kids in such contempt it's sickening.

But, while they rant and rave, they are missing the boat. They need kids of their own to make their counterpoint.

Here's what you do. Wait until the next mass school shooting inevitably, sadly happens. Then get the NRA to recruit several articulate, personable kids from that school. The kids who were fired upon. The kids who slipped in puddles of their classmate's blood and stepped over the bodies of their friends and teachers. Kids who ducked as the rounds shattered the doors and walls of their classroom. Kids who have been trained to shelter in place then run with their hands up. The kids who have attended a different funeral for a different friend every night of the week.

Then show them how to handle themselves in front of banks of cameras and microphones. Get those kids to extol the nobility and virtues of the semi-automatic firing system coupled with high capacity magazines. Have them say how more guns and guns for everyone absent of universal background checks is the only path to real school safety. Have them say that guns are benign implements of peace, safety and security.

It's just that easy! Your message is getting a little thread bare and could use some rebranding. Get kids to tell about the glories of the gun and their first hand experiences.

Only the idiots among us would dare demonize those kids. Only the idiots would.

Last edited:

But, while they rant and rave, they are missing the boat. They need kids of their own to make their counterpoint.

Here's what you do. Wait until the next mass school shooting inevitably, sadly happens. Then get the NRA to recruit several articulate, personable kids from that school. The kids who were fired upon. The kids who slipped in puddles of their classmate's blood and stepped over the bodies of their friends and teachers. Kids who ducked as the rounds shattered the doors and walls of their classroom. Kids who have been trained to shelter in place then run with their hands up. The kids who have attended a different funeral for a different friend every night of the week.

Then show them how to handle themselves in front of banks of cameras and microphones. Get those kids to extol the nobility and virtues of the semi-automatic firing system coupled with high capacity magazines. Have them say how more guns and guns for everyone absent of universal background checks is the only path to real school safety. Have them say that guns are benign implements of peace, safety and security.

It's just that easy! You message is getting a little thread bare and could use some rebranding. Get kids to tell about the glories of the gun and their first hand experiences.

Posts like this are why I stay here, and dig through all the ugliness.

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.
c5e.jpg

What? She's from Cuba. Would you bitch as much if a German student wore a German flag, or a Canadian student wore a Canadian flag?

She's an American, is she not?

It's just that easy! You message is getting a little thread bare and could use some rebranding. Get kids to tell about the glories of the gun and their first hand experiences.

So stupidity turns you on?

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.
c5e.jpg

What? She's from Cuba. Would you bitch as much if a German student wore a German flag, or a Canadian student wore a Canadian flag?

She's an American, is she not?

More than most.

I think he real questions are:

Is it wise to wear a symbol of that brutally violent regime while advocating gun control?

And why does the media think they can pretend that questioning her embrace of said symbol is somehow dishonest and underhanded?

So stupidity turns you on?
React to my post, if you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back