Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
c5e.jpg
Here is a photo from an anti-Castro protest: Bay of Pigs veterans join hundreds of Cuban exiles at Miami anti-Castro protest

castro_protest.jpg

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.

So if I can show you a photo of a Democrat photo shop, you're going to condemn that just as strongly?

You know, I really don't get my information from memes. Why? Because they can be photoshopped just like anything else can be. I don't condemn them, nor do I promote them. If they are funny, I might snicker, but a meme doesn't really convey any useful information to me.

I more or less nothing them, because I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

But however..................spreading fake news, or demonizing someone with something they never did will always get a condemnation from me.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?
Her father fled Castro in 1968.

You're welcome.

She should ask her father why he fled Cuba.....

Because it was Cuba in 1968, and they were in bed with the Communists. He probably left because he wanted to be free like all the other Cubans that came here at the time.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.

So if I can show you a photo of a Democrat photo shop, you're going to condemn that just as strongly?

You know, I really don't get my information from memes. Why? Because they can be photoshopped just like anything else can be. I don't condemn them, nor do I promote them. If they are funny, I might snicker, but a meme doesn't really convey any useful information to me.

I more or less nothing them, because I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

But however..................spreading fake news, or demonizing someone with something they never did will always get a condemnation from me.

VERIFY: Did the Democratic Party Photoshop an image on Twitter?

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?
Her father fled Castro in 1968.

You're welcome.

She should ask her father why he fled Cuba.....

Because it was Cuba in 1968, and they were in bed with the Communists. He probably left because he wanted to be free like all the other Cubans that came here at the time.

Duh, dimwit and here she is moaning about a Constitutional right. That one went right over your head

So now her young communist tactics by enabling is Fake News huh?

That was fake, you fool. You guys were such easy pickings for the Russians.

Tell me about this DNC server again ...

What about it? :cuckoo:

:aug08_031:
Thought so, trash

You don't get what the DNC being hacked by the Russians has to do with easy picking for the Russians? Seriously? Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. That's impressively dumb

That was fake, you fool. You guys were such easy pickings for the Russians.

Tell me about this DNC server again ...

What about it? :cuckoo:

:aug08_031:
Thought so, trash

That's it? No substance, but a typical name call? I did think so.

it always was, dolt

And derp claim is derp.

No, Emma Gonzalez did not tear up a photo of the Constitution - CNN

o of Parkland student goes viral 00:52
(CNN)A doctored animation of Parkland shooting survivor Emma Gonzalez ripping the US Constitution in two went viral on social media after Gab, a "free speech social network," posted it on Twitter.

The tweet gathered 1,500 retweets and 2,900 likes and only after a few hours did Gab specify the fake animation was "obviously a parody/satire."
The original animation is from a Teen Vogue story released March 23 featuring Gonzalez and other teen activists, as Allure & Teen Vogue communications director Jaime Ellyn Marsanico confirmed to CNN. It shows Gonzalez ripping a target poster, not the Constitution.

All y'all are SO fucking gullible.

it always was, dolt

Whatever that means, George Soros minion.

VERIFY: Did the Democratic Party Photoshop an image on Twitter?

Dunno if I would call blurring something out "photoshopping". If you blur something out, you are trying to stop people from seeing it. Some may consider it a lie of omission, but I consider it censorship. Besides, television shows blur out things on their images they show on a regular basis. Some to block nudity, some because the images are too graphic.

Deliberately altering an image to present a completely different thing is what I consider photoshopping. Changing the target to the Constitution is a deliberate lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back