Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise

Right.... more attacks on the people, and not on the arguments.

Why do you think this is okay? Why do you think that attacking people is a justified tactic of "debating" politics?

The gun lovers hold these kids in such contempt it's sickening.

But, while they rant and rave, they are missing the boat. They need kids of their own to make their counterpoint.

Here's what you do. Wait until the next mass school shooting inevitably, sadly happens. Then get the NRA to recruit several articulate, personable kids from that school. The kids who were fired upon. The kids who slipped in puddles of their classmate's blood and stepped over the bodies of their friends and teachers. Kids who ducked as the rounds shattered the doors and walls of their classroom. Kids who have been trained to shelter in place then run with their hands up. The kids who have attended a different funeral for a different friend every night of the week.

Then show them how to handle themselves in front of banks of cameras and microphones. Get those kids to extol the nobility and virtues of the semi-automatic firing system coupled with high capacity magazines. Have them say how more guns and guns for everyone absent of universal background checks is the only path to real school safety. Have them say that guns are benign implements of peace, safety and security.

It's just that easy! You message is getting a little thread bare and could use some rebranding. Get kids to tell about the glories of the gun and their first hand experiences.

Only the idiots among us would dare demonize those kids. Only the idiots would.

Posts like this are why I stay here, and dig through all the ugliness.

So stupidity turns you on?
React to my post, if you please.

I am allergic to stupid!

The rounds did not shatter the doors and walls of the classroom, dumbass!

Dear Dumbass;

As his post stated, and I quote: Wait until the next mass school shooting inevitably, sadly happens.

Got it? NEXT. Not this one.

Comprehension is our friend.

xoxoxo

Witchit

DZPxpBsVAAANuHE.jpg:large

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

What a great idea! If Emma takes the Hogglet with her to Cuba, perhaps xyr can fulfill xyr dream of becoming Posh Hogg...and then they can live together in lesbeterian bliss.

Posh-Hogg.jpeg

where'd your family come from,. Frankie. no doubt you'd find it more acceptable than this country where rightwinygnuts don't get to dictate policy without opposition.

maybe you'd be more comfortable in Moscow

She sure did a Castro like tactic ripping the constitution. That is for sure.

That was photoshopped you moron. The original was her ripping up a target, then some good little NRA pinhead photoshopped it to make it look like she ripped up the Constitution.

But, if you were willing to believe Pizzagate, then I guess you will believe anything.
so you know for a fact who did it? could just as easily be a troll in as much as an NRA fan.

so quick to blame with so little to go on. maybe that's a problem, ya think?

The gun lovers hold these kids in such contempt it's sickening.

But, while they rant and rave, they are missing the boat. They need kids of their own to make their counterpoint.

Here's what you do. Wait until the next mass school shooting inevitably, sadly happens. Then get the NRA to recruit several articulate, personable kids from that school. The kids who were fired upon. The kids who slipped in puddles of their classmate's blood and stepped over the bodies of their friends and teachers. Kids who ducked as the rounds shattered the doors and walls of their classroom. Kids who have been trained to shelter in place then run with their hands up. The kids who have attended a different funeral for a different friend every night of the week.

Then show them how to handle themselves in front of banks of cameras and microphones. Get those kids to extol the nobility and virtues of the semi-automatic firing system coupled with high capacity magazines. Have them say how more guns and guns for everyone absent of universal background checks is the only path to real school safety. Have them say that guns are benign implements of peace, safety and security.

It's just that easy! You message is getting a little thread bare and could use some rebranding. Get kids to tell about the glories of the gun and their first hand experiences.

Only the idiots among us would dare demonize those kids. Only the idiots would.

I am allergic to stupid!

Dear Dumbass;

As his post stated, and I quote: Wait until the next mass school shooting inevitably, sadly happens.

xoxoxo

Witchit

I don't care which mass shooting the nimrod is talking about. His post is stupid.

Have a nice day! :D

I am allergic to stupid!

Dear Dumbass;

xoxoxo

Witchit

I don't care which mass shooting the nimrod is talking about. His post is stupid.

How is my post stupid? Which part or parts do you have a problem with?

The post is only a few paragraphs long, it ain't War and Peace. Surely you have the imagination, the critical thinking skills to provide a more detailed critique than 'it's stupid', unless that's what you are.

I am allergic to stupid!

Dear Dumbass;

xoxoxo

Witchit

Yeah, we do. I highlighted it and change the color just to be helpful.

I am allergic to stupid!

Dear Dumbass;

xoxoxo

Witchit

Yeah, we do. I highlighted it and change the color just to be helpful.

Try reading again for comprehension dumbass!

I highlighted it and changed the color just to be helpful.

And now you're moving the goal posts, which I am of course used to from your side of the aisle.

You stated "The rounds did not shatter the doors and walls of the classroom, dumbass!"

That's what you said. However, it's not what he said - and that's what I proved. So now you want to change the subject? A bit dishonest, I feel.

And now you're moving the goal posts, which I am of course used to from your side of the aisle.

You stated "The rounds did not shatter the doors and walls of the classroom, dumbass!"

That's what you said. However, it's not what he said - and that's what I proved. So now you want to change the subject? A bit dishonest, I feel.

I will put it plain English for you!

His post was stupid and you cannot read. Get help!

Goodbye!

I will put it plain English for you!

His post was stupid and you cannot read. Get help!

Goodbye!

Why are you talking to me if you are under the mistaken impression that I can't read.

You people are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back