Empty Hospitals

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
What do you think is going on? I'm seeing lots of these videos. The small hospital in my hometown closed down over the summer but everyone was moved to a newly built hospital about 10 miles away. Not sure if that's related to this

This is the UK, but most of these videos are the USA

My guess is similar to last spring............sure the case numbers are going up, but not enough of those are needing hospital services.

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't heard of hospital overload to the point of needing makeshift set-ups and ships & whatnot, like they did before. :dunno:

My guess is similar to last spring............sure the case numbers are going up, but not enough of those are needing hospital services.

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't heard of hospital overload to the point of needing makeshift set-ups and ships & whatnot, like they did before. :dunno:
I honestly dont have an opinion, but it LOOKS LIKE "someone" is paying off hospitals to keep them empty while people with real issues are being denied care.

There are lots of videos (tiktok) where people go thru hospitals and find them virtually empty.

The hospital I was in in October was busy though, but covid didnt seem to be a real issue at all.

I honestly dont have an opinion, but it LOOKS LIKE "someone" is paying off hospitals to keep them empty while people with real issues are being denied care.

There are lots of videos (tiktok) where people go thru hospitals and find them virtually empty.

The hospital I was in in October was busy though, but covid didnt seem to be a real issue at all.

This crap just boggles the mind at the extent of propaganda

And another. I could post these all day. Just search empty hospitals

What do you think is going on? I'm seeing lots of these videos. The small hospital in my hometown closed down over the summer but everyone was moved to a newly built hospital about 10 miles away. Not sure if that's related to this

It is simple.

Cases do NOT equal hospital beds.
It's more than that.
Hospitals this empty dont survive unless money is coming in.
They make their money with surgeries.

And I AM hearing that hospitals are FULL and cant take in patients.

Something is going on.

I think we are being lied to and innocent people needing care are being denied.

I just heard about a guy whose cancer surgery was denied during this "crisis. "
He finally got his surgery after calling his congressman.

He would have died if they denied him any longer

It is simple.

It's more than that.

Something is going on.

!. Hospitals are NOT full.

2. Of course your being lied to.

3. There is nothing you can do about it because they own everything.

You hit the jackpot.

Yo

It is simple.

It's more than that.

Something is going on.

you,also hit thejackpot.

I can't answer for all of the hospital pics, but last spring all hospitals in the Emory system stopped taking patients in who were not covid-19 related or life threatening. There were no elective surgeries from March until late summer.

The pics I saw are all of individual corridors and specific areas that may simply not be in use during the covid pandemic.

higher mask compliance = higher infection rate

Germ incubators on your face will get you sick with prolonged use.

Yo

It is simple.

It's more than that.

Something is going on.

you,also hit thejackpot.

Last edited:

I havent changed my "disposable" mask in 3 months. I just want to see how long I can make it last. I dont think it has covid, but I know it's a "germ incubator" :auiqs.jpg:

I can't answer for all of the hospital pics, but last spring all hospitals in the Emory system stopped taking patients in who were not covid-19 related or life threatening. There were no elective surgeries from March until late summer.

The pics I saw are all of individual corridors and specific areas that may simply not be in use during the covid pandemic.
Well they are getting some really bad pr as these videos go viral. Parking lots are empty too. But like I said, the hospital I was in was busy, and everyone was wearing masks, but covid didn't SEEM to be a thing.

I don't know about any place else but I was in the hospital at the end of March. I went into the ER, ICU, then in a regular room. but no one was allowed in to see me. It didn't seem like it was really busy then but almost all other areas of the hospital had been shut down. That was bacl when all the plans were put into motion at the state level. Everything was currently being done primarily through Telemed unless it was an emergency.

There for awhile you could go in for an appointment at the children's hospitals and even some internal medical appointments. I have been to the ER multiple times in the last 2 months (not for me) and it's very busy but I don't know if these people are staying or discharged or what the deal is. I know two hospitals said they were very overwhelmed and then elective surgeries were cancelled for the space.

Is it possible that the empty hospitals are simply areas of the hospital that have been shut down due to the pandemic?

I havent changed my "disposable" mask in 3 months. I just want to see how long I can make it last. I dont think it has covid, but I know it's a "germ incubator" :auiqs.jpg:
If wearing a mask was good for Americans, would Democrats support it?

Forum List

Back