End Labels part 1

No one has yet addressed the citizens born here who want their patents to stay here that entered the country illegally. Isn't there a way to fix this while looking out for the people who are first generation citizens?

Sure, declare that the kids born here to parents that are not here legally are not American Citizens.

You can't just "declare" it. You would need to amend the Constitution.

No one has yet addressed the citizens born here who want their patents to stay here that entered the country illegally. Isn't there a way to fix this while looking out for the people who are first generation citizens?

Sure, declare that the kids born here to parents that are not here legally are not American Citizens.

As shown hereinabove , the states have the right to confer rights on anyone they choose.

It is true however that those individuals would not be US Citizens.

Secure the border and encourage those here illegally to return home while making it easier for people to come here legally and contribute to the nation.

How do we fix it? That's funny. We enforce the border, prosecute employers who hire illegals, and imprison and then deport the aliens.

That's how we fix it.

Can we add charge them for unpaid taxes, fine them 50k for each infraction, and attach riders on their future income in whatever country they came from?

What "unpaid taxes"? The US government makes a tidy profit from illegal immigrants.

A large percentage of illegal immigrants pay taxes and social security, and never see any of it back.

How do we fix it? That's funny. We enforce the border, prosecute employers who hire illegals, and imprison and then deport the aliens.

That's how we fix it.

Can we add charge them for unpaid taxes, fine them 50k for each infraction, and attach riders on their future income in whatever country they came from?

What "unpaid taxes"? The US government makes a tidy profit from illegal immigrants.

A large percentage of illegal immigrants pay taxes and social security, and never see any of it back.
Well then the ones paid up are paid up.

How would we implement allowing all the illegal aliens becoming citizens if we did offer amnesty?

I think if they could prove residency for a year that if each illegal paid a thousand dollars that would raise revenue for border security. How many millions are supposedly here? That times a thousand equals...

I read all kinds of posts on this forum and the labels that everyone constantly places on each other only seem to hold back debates. I propose we go at least one thread without throwing out liberal, conservative, democrat, or republican. Independent and any other generic political term should not be used either. Instead let's just simply talk about our own ideas free from any anchor or politicians point of view.

So here: United States domestic policy on immigration. How do we fix it and help the families who are calling for reform without the projected strains this will place on the economy?

let's start with leaving the issue to the law which is very well functioning and the agency which is also pretty streamlined and organized.

and forget about it.

When it was not politicized to the point of absurdity, everything was working by itself.

Enforce the existing laws and stop whining about it.

I read all kinds of posts on this forum and the labels that everyone constantly places on each other only seem to hold back debates. I propose we go at least one thread without throwing out liberal, conservative, democrat, or republican. Independent and any other generic political term should not be used either. Instead let's just simply talk about our own ideas free from any anchor or politicians point of view.

So here: United States domestic policy on immigration. How do we fix it and help the families who are calling for reform without the projected strains this will place on the economy?

You're gay....

Ok, I just had to.... sorry.

:lol:

How would we implement allowing all the illegal aliens becoming citizens if we did offer amnesty?

I think if they could prove residency for a year that if each illegal paid a thousand dollars that would raise revenue for border security. How many millions are supposedly here? That times a thousand equals...

oh, just stop it.
there is a well defined process and timelines and fees and everything is working pretty well if one just goes by existing law.

oh, just stop it.
there is a well defined process and timelines and fees and everything is working pretty well if one just goes by existing law.

Exactly.... but then again, that isn't the goal. The goal is to flood the country with a gazillion new (D) voters who have been promised more free shit that will be paid for by the evil one-percenters.

oh, just stop it.

I think it's obviously not working the way millions would like it to work.

can you, please, stop showing your ignorance of the existing law? It has been addressed long before you learned there is such a term as "illegal immigration"

any parent will be legalized when the American citizen child applies for them - after turning 21. Doe not matter was the child born here or naturalized.

oh, just stop it.

Tough shit.

oh, just stop it.

it is obviously working and was working long before you have even heard about the issue.
Just forget about it and leave the process to itself.

oh, just stop it.

Tough shit.
that is NOT TRUE.

The system is working.

The only ones who did not legalize by the existing laws and numerous mini0amnesties are the ones who just are too mean to spend a dime on the process.

oh, just stop it.

Exactly.... but then again, that isn't the goal. The goal is to flood the country with a gazillion new (D) voters who have been promised more free shit that will be paid for by the evil one-percenters.

see, when the process was NOT politicized, people were going through it and becoming citizens and reuniting with families and everything was fine.

No, those stupid leftards had to make it political.

Now a lot of people are sitting on their butts thinking "amnesty" in form of freshly printed American passports will fall from the skies on them.
It is not going to happen.
So called "amnesty" is actually the way to make those people pay at least TWICE more than it costs now.

As shown hereinabove , the states have the right to confer rights on anyone they choose.

That is not the reality of the situation. You're just playing empty word games.

If by that you mean that the bastards inside the DC beltway are free to ignore the Constitution and get away with it, I would have to say that you are correct.

That's how we fix it.

a tota lLIE.

if you pay SS you will get it back even if you are not a US citizen and even if you move to the other country, so stop spewing the lies. Immigration has nothing to do with it.

And the majority of illegals do not pay either SS or Medicare.
They do pay property taxes and sales taxes. And some other local ones.
But they do not pay SS and Medicare, and income ones if they are not filing the tax returns.

Last edited:
oh, just stop it.

see, when the process was NOT politicized, people were going through it and becoming citizens and reuniting with families and everything was fine.

No, those stupid leftards had to make it political.

Now a lot of people are sitting on their butts thinking "amnesty" in form of freshly printed American passports will fall from the skies on them.
It is not going to happen.
So called "amnesty" is actually the way to make those people pay at least TWICE more than it costs now.

Of course, many years ago I employed (legally) a girl from Honduras. She and her husband went through the process and eventually became citizens. They said they'd do a hundred times again if the had to. They never once complained about it.

Forum List

Back