Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

Just lousy reading comprehension.

Provide also applies to the general welfare.
No it doesn't. Notice the comma separating the phrases "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare"

Go back to 5th grade and learn some grammar. I'm sure your Mama will make you PB&J with the crusts cut off and hold your hand at the bus stop

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Provide is in Article 1,Section 8.

Provide certainly is in there, but you may have to read the words after provide to get the full grasp.
Provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

Only the right wing never gets it.
so dude, are you rewriting the constitution? funny shit man. I see you don't have the balls to post the actual words. what a man.
LOL. Prove me wrong, right wingers.

says who? you? then pay for it. you and your lib pals, go for it be the moral victors. Not me.
The authority for State law is health and safety.
Dude give your fking paycheck and feel good about yourself. Go for it
A basic income?
is there a difference?
Solving simple poverty is the objective.

Capitalism works better without it.
so you don't wish to help the poor? figures.

says who? you? then pay for it. you and your lib pals, go for it be the moral victors. Not me.
The authority for State law is health and safety.
Dude give your fking paycheck and feel good about yourself. Go for it
A basic income?
is there a difference?
Solving simple poverty is the objective.

Capitalism works better without it.

You know the simplest way to get rid of poverty....get a fricken job.

Provide certainly is in there, but you may have to read the words after provide to get the full grasp.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

But enough about our liberals.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.
where is that documented? in your mind so you feel good ripping conservatives? LOL. only in a libturd's mind.
Only the right wing is that cognitively dissonant.

No it doesn't. Notice the comma separating the phrases "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare"

Go back to 5th grade and learn some grammar. I'm sure your Mama will make you PB&J with the crusts cut off and hold your hand at the bus stop

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

so dude, are you rewriting the constitution? funny shit man. I see you don't have the balls to post the actual words. what a man.
LOL. Prove me wrong, right wingers.
certainly, post the quote from the constitution you say says what you say it says. go.

I see reading comprehension is not one of your better skills. It says: "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare"

You may also want to notice the comma separating those two thoughts.
Dude, you haven't read our Constitution, have you.
well just post up the words from it, you know, quote it. not danielson's words.
Prove me wrong.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.
where is that documented? in your mind so you feel good ripping conservatives? LOL. only in a libturd's mind.
Only the right wing is that cognitively dissonant.
so you got nothing there either? dude so basically you got jack shit. hahahahahahahahaha

I see reading comprehension is not one of your better skills. It says: "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare"

Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure you wouldn't want us to prove you're stupid.

Prove me wrong.
I just did. you didn't post the constitutional quote you claim exists. LOL, still nothing.

Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure you wouldn't want us to prove you're stupid.
that's already been done.

Prove me wrong.
I just did. you didn't post the constitutional quote you claim exists. LOL, still nothing.
Special pleading is a fallacy in this case.

Provide applies to the common defense and general welfare.

Prove me wrong.

so post the quote in quotations. ready set go! again failure to do so proves I'm right again. as I have been so far.

Prove me wrong.

so post the quote in quotations. ready set go! again failure to do so proves I'm right again. as I have been so far.
LOL To provide is in the same sentence.

Prove me wrong.

It is, and it isn't where you said it is. you need to learn how to read. but I still see you won't quote it. funny no confidence at all I see.

Prove me wrong.

It is, and it isn't where you said it is. you need to learn how to read. but I still see you won't quote it. funny no confidence at all I see.
If the power to provide for the common defense is available, so is the power to provide for the general welfare.

If the power to provide for the common defense is available, so is the power to provide for the general welfare.
still waiting. quote the quote to prove your claim danielson.

The power to provide for the general welfare is in the same sentence as the common defense.

The power to provide for the general welfare is in the same sentence as the common defense.
just quote the phrase, just quote the phrase, just quote the phrase and we'd be done. do you like me or are you trolling me? what is it? why can't you just post it and let's be done? I tell you what if you don't post the quote after this post, you can swim in your feces.

Forum List

Back