Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

You call people clueless when you don't know the difference in meaning between provide and promote.

I'd point out the irony there but I'm sure you don't know what irony is either.
Only the right wing is that clueless and Causeless; both terms are in our Constitution.

It is provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare.

You said it was provide for the general welfare.

You are wrong, again.
Just lousy reading comprehension.

Provide also applies to the general welfare.
No it doesn't. Notice the comma separating the phrases "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare"

Go back to 5th grade and learn some grammar. I'm sure your Mama will make you PB&J with the crusts cut off and hold your hand at the bus stop

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Provide is in Article 1,Section 8.

Provide certainly is in there, but you may have to read the words after provide to get the full grasp.

This is murder to take away healthcare from these people.

There's nothing good or right about it.

Only the right wing is that clueless and Causeless; both terms are in our Constitution.

You are wrong, again.

No it doesn't. Notice the comma separating the phrases "provide for the common defense" and "promote the general welfare"

Go back to 5th grade and learn some grammar. I'm sure your Mama will make you PB&J with the crusts cut off and hold your hand at the bus stop

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Provide certainly is in there, but you may have to read the words after provide to get the full grasp.
Provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

Only the right wing never gets it.

You are wrong, again.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

But enough about our liberals.

You are wrong, again.

I see reading comprehension is not one of your better skills. It says: "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare"

You may also want to notice the comma separating those two thoughts.

You call people clueless when you don't know the difference in meaning between provide and promote.

I'd point out the irony there but I'm sure you don't know what irony is either.

You are wrong, again.

And it goes on to say what duties the government is allowed to do to provide that doesn't it?

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.

I see reading comprehension is not one of your better skills. It says: "provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare"

Dude, you haven't read our Constitution, have you.

You are wrong, again.

And it goes on to say what duties the government is allowed to do to provide that doesn't it?
It gives examples and qualifications.

You are wrong, again.

It specifies particular things

It specifies particular things
Yes, they are examples of the federal doctrine.

Still doesn't mean tax cuts cost anything.

Tax cuts do not have to be "paid for".

I really don't see what's so hard to understand about that
Tax cuts, reduce revenue.

End the drug war to pay for the tax cuts.
not necessarily, what if millions of jobs are created and unemployment drops by that much? what do you think would happen? do you even know?
No credit beyond a one percent growth rate.
GDP of 4.0 the reports are now! But you prefer 1.5%, I get it, it’s why trump won. Elections have consequences.
Projections. Only one percent growth credit in any budget projections as long as our debt keeps increasing.
yep just like the increase in debt. just a projection. so you have no clue. what we have history. you should learn it. it's called indicators. sort of like a poll you like so much. BTW, 10 trillion was added to the debt by obummer, where were you then?

And WHY will those 13 million no longer be insured? Because THEY choose to drop it. All that was done was do away with the mandate, which means that those who don't want insurance will no longer be forced to purchase it if they don't want it.
Health and safety require a safety net.
says who? you? then pay for it. you and your lib pals, go for it be the moral victors. Not me.
The authority for State law is health and safety.
Dude give your fking paycheck and feel good about yourself. Go for it
A basic income?
is there a difference?

You are wrong, again.

so dude, are you rewriting the constitution? funny shit man. I see you don't have the balls to post the actual words. what a man.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.
where is that documented? in your mind so you feel good ripping conservatives? LOL. only in a libturd's mind.

Dude, you haven't read our Constitution, have you.
well just post up the words from it, you know, quote it. not danielson's words.

Tax cuts, reduce revenue.

End the drug war to pay for the tax cuts.
not necessarily, what if millions of jobs are created and unemployment drops by that much? what do you think would happen? do you even know?
GDP of 4.0 the reports are now! But you prefer 1.5%, I get it, it’s why trump won. Elections have consequences.
Projections. Only one percent growth credit in any budget projections as long as our debt keeps increasing.
yep just like the increase in debt. just a projection. so you have no clue. what we have history. you should learn it. it's called indicators. sort of like a poll you like so much. BTW, 10 trillion was added to the debt by obummer, where were you then?
He had to bail out the rich not blacks.

Why lower taxes to finance it?

Health and safety require a safety net.
says who? you? then pay for it. you and your lib pals, go for it be the moral victors. Not me.
The authority for State law is health and safety.
Dude give your fking paycheck and feel good about yourself. Go for it
A basic income?
is there a difference?
Solving simple poverty is the objective.

Capitalism works better without it.

He had to bail out the rich not blacks.

Why lower taxes to finance it?
to help the blacks he is getting them jobs. to do that he needs corporations to open up jobs, and to do that he is giving them a tax break to keep the jobs in the US rather than exporting them out of country. I believe to date even without the tax cut in place, but the anticipation of it, there is a 17 year low for blacks unemployed. hmmmm seems like you don't want the blacks to work.

You do know the rich got richer under obummer right? funny shit again, not a word out of your loser mouth.

Forum List

Back