Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

People I know have had to buy obamadon'tcare insurance and found it to cost more than it was worth.

Most people who bought fire insurance for their homes and did NOT have a fire, wind up bitching about the cost.

The girl I'm thinking about has dealt with alcohol and drug addiction and an eating disorder. She needed it.

Interesting side note that has nothing to do with the topic. I asked my insurance agent how much it would cost to get earthquake insurance in my house and was literally told not to buy it because it was no good. Never had an agent say that before.

It's like homeowner's insurance. Since insurance companies started getting tired of paying for roofs, they now have a high deductible. If I get my insurance company to replace my roof damaged by a hail storm or leftover winds from a hurricane, I wind up paying for half the cost myself.

Why do you have a problem with people making their own choices?

Yes, moron........when idiots who do not have insurance wind up in a hospital in a coma.....WE ALL have to shell out at quadruple the cost

Yes, moron........when idiots who do not have insurance wind up in a hospital in a coma.....WE ALL have to shell out at quadruple the cost

Yeah funny it seems to me that I am paying a hell of a lot more for insurance than I used to.

Tell me when was the last time you had a one year premium increase of 90%

Two of my employees that are on our insurance just got that news. Their premiums are going from just over 500 a month to over 900 a month.

Yeah funny it seems to me that I am paying a hell of a lot more for insurance than I used to.

Tell me when was the last time you had a one year premium increase of 90%

take THAT up with the monopolies created by HC insurers........

No they won't. They simply will not be forced to purchase it

yes, and when they need health care........simply tell them "fuck you"
That's their choice.

Do you have some pathological compulsion to tell everyone how to live their lives?
Democrats are always looking for ways to reach deeper into the pockets of working Americans so they keep their non-productive constituents happy.

Democrats are always looking for ways to reach deeper into the pockets of working Americans so they keep their non-productive constituents happy.

Thank you for that snippet of FOX and Friends without the annoying commercials.

No that's Obammycare causing that one.

here's a little educational snippet for you morons......

HC Insurers are among a handful of industries, including Major League Baseball, that have a special exemption from federal antitrust laws.

Thank you for that snippet of FOX and Friends without the annoying commercials.
It’s no secret that democrats are lazy. Instead of working to solve a problem/issue, they simply throw $ at it and hope it goes away.

You idiots, somehow, managed to double our national debt in 8 years. Are you now going to pretend that hasn’t been happening?

Well, if I could paste a sticker on your forehead that said do not treat unless paid in advance, then I would be for it.

But no, you would get drunk & walk in front of a bus & get treated at MY expense. So fuck you assholes.

What kind of person does not protect their family? And don't pretend you have the money.
Subsidies paid for by taxpayers arent your expense? Idiot.
I'd rather pay $10k for a subsidy that $400k for the care. Dumbass

Where do you figure you are paying the $400k?

Do you own a hospital?

So, Mr Business expret, you think the hospital does not recover that through their pricing & then we get higher premiums? My God.

Are you saying it trickles down?

It's a private system so my cost can't affect you.

Who pays when someone without insurance shows up in the ER?

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

The fact is that Republicans suck big slimy moose dick.,
who exactly are the 13 million you're referring to?
It doesnt matter.
Let's look rationally at what you are saying. You're saying that ending the mandate will throw 13 million out of health insurance. You're then intimating that those same people will be desperately trying to get insurance but won't be able to because the awful, horrible meanies won't let them.

But what's changed? We no longer force people to buy insurance they can't afford to use, but they're still able to buy it if they want it. Your position in essence boils down to people are so stupid that they won't buy insurance they desperately want unless they're forced to by law.

Isn't that kind of dumb?
A lot of the exams & testing is free.

You can choose a plan with a high deductible - say $6K. A drop in the bucket if you have a hearty attack & get $400K surgery. A surgery you would have to pay for if they did not have insurance.

Or you choose a plan with a low deductible.

You idiots really need to quit lying about the ACA.

First hand experience? Second hand? Or something you heard?

People I know have had to buy obamadon'tcare insurance and found it to cost more than it was worth.

You can go on Healthcare,gov without signing in & review the plans in your zip code. If you have not done this, I would suggest you STFU because you don't know shit.

Go on there & set up your "family" Look at an older couple say in their 50's making $60K a year.

See what your subsidy would be & look at the plans available.

You can get a bronze plan with higher deductibles or a silver or gold plan. The ones I looked at this year had a plan with $1,000 deductible. In the past, I saw plans with no deductibles to $500 to $1000 & higher.

These will be more affordable than just going out in the market.

If you get insurance through your employer, this is not meant for these people.

It wasn't for me or my family, so your screed is nonsense. But keep trying, you'll figure it out.
You were the one crying & whining how the ACA was sooooooooooo bad based on what you had heard.

I told you how to find out the facts.

No surprise you were not interested.
I told you, second hand experience. Not gaseous promises designed to sell a product people don't want, the actual experience of people I know who were forced to buy it and tried to use it.

It’s no secret that democrats are lazy. Instead of working to solve a problem/issue, they simply throw $ at it and hope it goes away.

Since I know you can't comprehend this, ask a grown up for help

Obamacare helped those in deep-red states: Study - Washington Times

Trump cuts to ObamaCare outreach to hit red states most | TheHill

Trump's decision to end Obamacare subsides will most affect states he ...
See what I mean about being lazy? lol

I’m not interested in reading the BS that fuels your ignorance.

What still amazes me is the fact that Nancy Pelosi went all 'dictator' on the American people, publicly giving them the finger and declaring they did not have THE RIGHT to know what was in the 'EDICT' the Democrats were ramming down their throats until the 'EDICT' had been forced into law.

The fact that the American people heard that and stood for it is only proof to the extent how the American people have been conditioned to be SHHEP, to surrender the TRUE power of the government to these 'Dictator/Ruler-wanna-be's.

The ACA and their (like Pelosi's) declarations to the people were one of the biggest examples to date of how they have shed their role as 'servants of the people' and tried to assume the mantle of 'Rulers of the people'.

Of course, Un-Constitutionally exempting themselves from the laws they pass / passed was a sure sign as well.
Jesus Christ you assholes are still lying about what Pelosie said.

The bill was ONLINE you God damn asshole.
She went all stool sample on us. We had to pass obamadon'tcare to find out what was in it.

Nobody is ending health insurance for 13M people, you damn liar

Senate Republicans have proposed eliminating the ACA’s requirement that all Americans have health insurance or pay a penalty. By getting rid of this, the CBO estimates 13 million fewer people would have insurance a decade from now.
Thats not ending it dumbfuck... Good gawd
That is giving people a choice instead of forcing them to buy a for-profit product.
Like car insurance?
If I don't own a car, I don't have to buy car insurance so the guy down the street can get a discount. Bad comparison there.

Forum List

Back