Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

That is giving people a choice instead of forcing them to buy a for-profit product.

What an IDIOT.........eliminate the mandate, and the money for subsidies will NOT be there....

Eliminate the subsidies and MILLIONS of people cannot purchase anything.....

Your ilk will have to live with the anger of those without HC insurance......Sure, go for it and see what happens.
These unconstitutional payments go to the insurance companies for being forced to lower costs. It will be up to the monopolies folks like you created, on how it affects individuals.
Well, if I could paste a sticker on your forehead that said do not treat unless paid in advance, then I would be for it.

But no, you would get drunk & walk in front of a bus & get treated at MY expense. So fuck you assholes.

What kind of person does not protect their family? And don't pretend you have the money.
What kind of persons have babies they can't afford?

What kind of persons think they don't have to work to get money?

What kind of persons think I should pay for their household for everything?

To answer your questions:

I live in Baldwin county and the first two are republicans and the last are dems.

If I don't own a car, I don't have to buy car insurance

Since you don't have a brain, this thread doesn't apply to you.
You do know, don't you, that when you devolve into infantile insults, you've lost the argument and become a laughingstock? Let me type slower this time.

You're forced to buy car insurance, or in the case of my state, pay an uninsured motorist fee, only if you own and drive a vehicle. If you don't own one, or don't drive, you don't have to buy insurance. Now, do you understand that? I think most people would. Under obamadon'tcare, you're forced to buy health insurance or pay a fee (tax if it's Tuesday and you're trying to argue to the Supreme Court that Congress has the authority to force people to pay it) simply because you exist, whether you can afford to buy and use it or not. Do you get that, and can you now understand why the comparison was fatally flawed from the get go?

Not to be overly repetitive

Most losing health insurance, didn't want it in the first place.

Then repeal emtla also and let them die in the streets. I'm all for it if one choose not buy health insurance. We don't need any stinking mandate after a few died when being refused treatment at an ER I think peoples attitudes would change.

You do know, don't you, that when you devolve into infantile insults, you've lost the argument and become a laughingstock? Let me type slower this time.

You're forced to buy car insurance, or in the case of my state, pay an uninsured motorist fee, only if you own and drive a vehicle. If you don't own one, or don't drive, you don't have to buy insurance. Now, do you understand that? I think most people would. Under obamadon'tcare, you're forced to buy health insurance or pay a fee (tax if it's Tuesday and you're trying to argue to the Supreme Court that Congress has the authority to force people to pay it) simply because you exist, whether you can afford to buy and use it or not. Do you get that, and can you now understand why the comparison was fatally flawed from the get go?

Since I'm sure you never went beyond junior high......
Read Rousseau's The Social Contract....The founding fathers did.

Nobody is ending health insurance for 13M people, you damn liar

Senate Republicans have proposed eliminating the ACA’s requirement that all Americans have health insurance or pay a penalty. By getting rid of this, the CBO estimates 13 million fewer people would have insurance a decade from now.
Thats not ending it dumbfuck... Good gawd
That is giving people a choice instead of forcing them to buy a for-profit product.
Like car insurance?

...and add.......Home flood insurance, Mortgage insurance....Fire insurance, etc.

The government forces everyone to get car, flood, fire and mortgage insurance?

LOL!

If 13 million are going to lose their insurance, that means they only have insurance because they are forced to. Which also means they probably can’t even afford the deductible to use it.

No, moron, most of those millions will no longer get a subsidy to buy insurance and since they cannot afford it on their own....they will go without it.......

When a 22 year old who cannot afford HC insurance gets into a motorcycle accident and winds up in a coma for 10 years in a hospital.......should we just pull all the plugs so he can help some rich republican buy another Maserati?

No, moron, most of those millions will no longer get a subsidy to buy insurance

They're ending the subsidies? Link?

Looks like I have to type even slower. Please try to explain why the comparison between car insurance and health insurance is valid, given the explanation I gave you. I'll even help you see more clearly the corner you're in by explaining that you're forced to buy car insurance, not because you can get your car replaced, but because you need to be able to replace the other guy's car when you run into it. You don't buy health insurance to pay the other guy's bills when you make him sick. Now, please do try.

I can remember when Obamas regulations hit hospitals across the country. Not only did it cost many people their jobs, it hurt the care patients were getting.

Obamacare was the black tornado that not only ripped millions away from their jobs, it prevented millions of working Americans from being able to provide healthcare for their families.

It’s no secret that democrats are lazy. Instead of working to solve a problem/issue, they simply throw $ at it and hope it goes away.

Since I know you can't comprehend this, ask a grown up for help

Obamacare helped those in deep-red states: Study - Washington Times

Trump cuts to ObamaCare outreach to hit red states most | TheHill

Trump's decision to end Obamacare subsides will most affect states he ...
See what I mean about being lazy? lol

I’m not interested in reading the BS that fuels your ignorance.

I didn't read those links either but I can tell you for a fact in heavy Republican areas over 80% of them receive a subsidy to help pay their premiums.

Looks like I have to type even slower. Please try to explain why the comparison between car insurance and health insurance is valid, given the explanation I gave you. I'll even help you see more clearly the corner you're in by explaining that you're forced to buy car insurance, not because you can get your car replaced, but because you need to be able to replace the other guy's car when you run into it. You don't buy health insurance to pay the other guy's bills when you make him sick. Now, please do try.

Maybe I better type slower than you because most of your statement is dead wrong, better do a little more research.

Maybe I better type slower than you because most of your statement is dead wrong, better do a little more research.
Into what areas? Am I wrong when I say that you're forced to buy car insurance (liability) so you can replace the other guy's car? Am I wrong when I say that buying health insurance is something you do to cover your medical bills, not for liability to another person for harm you cause him?

Be specific.

It’s no secret that democrats are lazy. Instead of working to solve a problem/issue, they simply throw $ at it and hope it goes away.

I didn't read those links either but I can tell you for a fact in heavy Republican areas over 80% of them receive a subsidy to help pay their premiums.
Are you getting subsidies while living in a pro-republican area?

I can remember when Obamas regulations hit hospitals across the country. Not only did it cost many people their jobs, it hurt the care patients were getting.

Obamacare was the black tornado that not only ripped millions away from their jobs, it prevented millions of working Americans from being able to provide healthcare for their families.

Into what areas? Am I wrong when I say that you're forced to buy car insurance (liability) so you can replace the other guy's car? Am I wrong when I say that buying health insurance is something you do to cover your medical bills, not for liability to another person for harm you cause him?

Be specific.

If you only paid premiums to cover your own health care your premiums would be a whole hell of alot higher than you can imagine. You pay into a pool.

Are you getting subsidies while living in a pro-republican area?

I'm over 65 so no but 90% of clients that are republican and voted for trump are.

Be specific.

If you only paid premiums to cover your own health care your premiums would be a whole hell of alot higher than you can imagine. You pay into a pool.
That's neither specific nor related to my point. Nor does it show what I wrote to be, as you say, "dead wrong". Thus, I'm afraid I'll have to give your response a failing grade.

Be specific.

That's neither specific nor related to my point. Nor does it show what I wrote to be, as you say, "dead wrong". Thus, I'm afraid I'll have to give your response a failing grade.
Fug you...I like what he said...and you should too if you had any sense.

Be specific.

Well maybe I can't read, but I thought you specifically said that people pay their premiums to only cover themselves. I guess you can intrepret anyway you want it but health insurance is a risk pool. Assuming you are healthy paying premiums for 20 years and using it here and there for a few doctor visits do you think they have your money set aside drawing interest just for you? Nope they have been using your money for others.

Be specific.

What? lol

My healthcare ins costs me ~$250/month, that includes full dental. My deductible is $250.

How can anyone think Obamacare was good for anyone?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back