Energy crisis in Germany

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Germans are not allowed to use air conditioning now.

But this is how the Left wants things

1659372857075.png

This is our collective future, that is, the northern part.

No energy, no freedom.

View attachment 676982

No energy, no freedom.

Energy is the life blood of society, without it, the Wests way of life no longer works. Notice, if you can't air condition your home, how are you going to charge an EV? When you ask a Leftist this, they either turn red, or lie and explain it is all in the plan.

Isn't it amazing that Western Europe and the USA will bear the brunt of this, while China and India just go their merry way! Unless the West wakes up quickly, they will destroy themselves and their societies, leaving the East in charge of everything.

View attachment 676982

No energy, no freedom.

Fuck the globalists. Lets see them come to Pennsylvania and turn off our fireplaces and wood stoves. How the hell do they turn off hot water to residential buildings? Don't German houses have their own hot water heaters? Sounds like a largely disarmed German population is a happy German population—NOT!

Energy is the life blood of society, without it, the Wests way of life no longer works. Notice, if you can't air condition your home, how are you going to charge an EV? When you ask a Leftist this, they either turn red, or lie and explain it is all in the plan.

Isn't it amazing that Western Europe and the USA will bear the brunt of this, while China and India just go their merry way! Unless the West wakes up quickly, they will destroy themselves and their societies, leaving the East in charge of everything.
The goal is to destroy the West, for it is only there that we have some sense of natural rights over government.

The goal is world wide undisputed government power and those who stand it it's way will be crushed.

Fuck the globalists. Lets see them come to Pennsylvania and turn off our fireplaces and wood stoves. How the hell do they turn off hot water to residential buildings? Don't German houses have their own hot water heaters? Sounds like a largely disarmed German population is a happy German population—NOT!
They could run choppers out looking for smoke coming from your fires, and when they find them, arrest and fine you.

This reminds me of a episode of "Mountain Men" they used to have on TV. This guy built his own shack to live in while living in the mountains and he was showing his home and way of life for those on TV, presumably to be paid later for it. The guy had a kitchen without any walls, but after the show those in government got a hold of him and told him his kitchen was not properly ventilated and either had to pay a fine and make corrections or they were toing to have to tear it down.

Pure insanity.

They just wanted his cut of the money is all, and then some to punish him for living off the grid and sticking it to "the man".

He was the only one living there and had been doing so for 10 years

LOL.

View attachment 676982

No energy, no freedom.

What you say has really a lot to do with the United States of Arcturus IV where reality is a brain function of imaginative breeding birds.

They could run choppers out looking for smoke coming from your fires, and when they find them, arrest and fine you.

They'd better hope their helicopters are bulletproof or unmanned. Folks out here in the mountains like to shoot at flying things.

What we're personally hoping for, in the new world order, is in the event of the formation of a few mega-cities across the US where they stuff everyone, they'll ignore a few outliers who want to live off-grid in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps we'll slip through the cracks for a few generations.

Energy is the life blood of society, without it, the Wests way of life no longer works. Notice, if you can't air condition your home ...

Nearly no one in Germany is using an air condition. Simple reason: nearly no one has an air condition. I have one in my summerhouse - what's a very rare exception - since about 15 years and used it in this time about 10 hours.

Just a guess here, but I think maybe Putin is either going along with the globalists by invading the Ukraine, destroying supply of fossil fuels and food and creating mass inflation like they want. or he is just manipulated by them to do it.

I think it all a big show is all as everyone buys into it.

Meanwhile, they just blame him for all of the problems, even though fuel and inflation took off longer before he invaded the Ukraine, but he did make it worse.

westwall

What do you know about Germany? Nothing or nothing? Or less than nothing like Donald Trump did do?

Last edited:
westwall

What do you know about Germany? Nothing or nothing? Or less than nothing like Donald Trump did do?

I have spent years in Germany. Mainly around Lich, but also a lot of time in Oberndorff where my friend was Burgermeister.

Suffice to say I know more about Germany than you do the USA.

I have spent years in Germany. Mainly around Lich, but also a lot of time in Oberndorff where my friend was Burgermeister. ...

Aha. So you spent years here and you know nothing or less than nothing about Germany. I am not astonished. Lich is in Hesse and Oberndorf is in Austria.

Aha. So you spent years here and you know nothing or less than nothing about Germany. I am not astonished. Lich is in Hesse and Oberndorf is in Austria.

Oberndorff am Neckar, moron. Home of HK, Rheinmetall, etc.

You don't even know the geography of your own country.

Retard.

And yes, I was good friends with the chief of police of Hesse.

I never knew they had it. I suspect that is new.

View attachment 676982

No energy, no freedom.
If you read the article you will find it is just collective public places which can't use light, heat and warm water. People can use it in their homes, just not after they have been at the Gym and it is surely better to shut things off now than in Feb. Germany is paying a price for the War with Russia. All of Europe is and they are all trying to reduce their bills by 15% to prepare for possible cuts.

As far as any army of left getting up to conspiracy's - all your wish in your imagination. Nothing to do with any 'Left' whoever you imagine they might be.

They didn't. read the article. It is just public buildings which are going to have to do those things.

Last edited:
They didn't. read the article. It is just public buildings which are going to have to do those things.

Which shows how retarded progressive policies are. They result in deevolution and decay.

Which shows how retarded progressive policies are. They result in deevolution and decay.

We really have a choice----------->we either believe in what we were taught, and how the world actually works; or we believe people who are theatricians who have never run anything but a campaign to get elected so they could tell the rest of us what to do.

It is as simple as that!

Do YOU believe people, who fly around in their private jets, when on the ground move in limos, and tell YOU that YOU have to sweat, and can't drive a car unless it is an EV; and then have the nerve to tell you they probably won't be able to supply the energy to charge the damn thing!

This is the question of our time, plain and simple. I don't know about everywhere else across the globe, but in the USA, we have a President who has been in politics for 50 years, and hasn't been in the private sector for longer than that. Spurned on by a BARTENDER known as AOC, and a group of goofs known as the squad.

How dumb are we? We are going to find out, come November!

Oberndorff am Neckar, moron.

Neckar? ... "Bald gras ich am Nackar - bald gras ich an Rhein"... Hmmm one moment please ... got it: One of my brothers lives in this region.

But Oberndorff? - That's in Germany an old noble family. ... I guess you try ot speak about Oberndorf am Neckar.

Home of HK,

HK?

Rheinmetall, etc.

Rheinmetall? Armor blacksmiths?

You don't even know the geography of your own country.

Retard.

A German never would call someone else "retard", Volldepp.

And yes, I was good friends with the chief of police of Hesse.

And I remember I made a very long time ago a bad experience with some criminal policemen in a police station in Hesse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back