🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

No one under the age of 18 should be allowed to have such surgery.
We operate on babies, without thier consent. We don't have to wait for 18.

"We operate on babies, without thier consent. We don't have to wait for 18."

This is pretty much the STUPIDEST comment I've read at this forum. Period....on a scale of 1 to 10 that's an 11.

WTF?! You're bizarrely equating a BABY having to be operated on....with a 16 year-old or whatever suddenly deciding they want their dick chopped off?

Wow :uhoh3:
Intersexed people say you wait until they are old enough to decide for themselves. That doesn't need to be 18.

And most don't have an issue choosing a gender for a baby, and they should.

They're UNDERAGE....so what if say a 12 year-old INSISTED they should be allowed to join the army....what would you say? Yes?
The army sets its age requirement. Try again,

Dear Jack4jill on the issue of age and consent,
The liberals are inconsistent, demanding that minors have the right to abortion without parental consent such as in cases where incest occurred, and that children can start sex change counseling,
but then banning minors from choosing reparative therapy, for example.

if we are going to go with medical and scientific research on what is harmful to kids,
we should open the door to research on all sides, and not let this be biased by politics.

I agree with you that you cannot argue with someone's gender identity
if you don't agree on criteria. I find identity to be faith based, so it should be protected by creed.
That way, it is equal with other people's beliefs about orientation and gender that
are equally faith based. So all people can be treated equally under law, by recognizing each one's creed.

Guess what, you're wrong. Now look up XY females.

Stop equating anomalies with perfectly healthy and normal bodies.
If you can't say how you figure out what gender someone is, you can't say transgender people are wrong.

This doesn't make sense. It is completely different to mutilate a perfectly normal body than to perform surgery on a person who has something WRONG with them.

That's fine ChrisL Transgender people and their advocates ARE arguing they are exceptions,
and not like other situations.

What I'd tell any LGBT friends is the same thing I tell my prolife Christian friends.
Regardless of their views and intent, these are faith based. And by Constitutional laws, no beliefs
can be imposed through govt unless people CONSENT to those policies, it can never be forced.

I would love for everyone to access spiritual healing that would save lives, and prevent half the tragedies I read in the news every day. But as long as it is faith based, and not YET proven by science,
it remains a free choice and is not a proven treatment that more people could access.

So even though people die everyday, of diseases, abuse, addiction, by criminal illness or sick behavior by others that could have been cured,
spiritual healing cannot be implemented by govt because it is faith based. There would have to be some medically proven process, as valid therapy, and maybe it could be offered as a choice on a more public level.

You still have to respect the beliefs and faith of other people. If you present solutions that are so effective, they choose to adopt them, that is respecting free choice and equal freedom; there is no need to abuse force of law and govt to impose and bully others to change their beliefs, much less punish anyone.

If you don't want someone else's beliefs pushed through govt on you,
it's only fair not to do the same to someone else but respect their free choice and diversity of beliefs

No one is experimenting. They are dealing with reality.
Actually giving kids puberty blockers is indeed experimental. The drugs are used off label and their effects on, for example, neurological development and bone development are not known. There is certainly some loss of bone density in the developing bones of these kids, and it is not known if this is reversible, if not these kids will have an increased risk of developing osteoporosis, and of developing that at an earlier age than is commonly the case. Hormones also play a part in the development of the brain. There are a great many other health concerns too.

Cancer too. Progesterone and estrogen can cause cancer. They have NO idea what kind of long-term effects this could have on developing children.
And blood clots - dvts and pulmonary embolism. Hypertension. The list is endless.

And they still kill themselves and suffer from major depression. Because they have a mental illness (the body dysmorphia that I mentioned), and "physical" procedures and hormone therapy is not going to fix it. I think they are inadvertently harming these children and their future lives by messing with their normal biological processes.
Since I dislosed that I have a trans son my eyes have been opened. How dare you, who doesn't have a trans kid think to speak for them and for parents of trans kids.
I thought you were a lesbian or something. And you also have a trans kid?

The exception that proves the rule.

If you can't say how you figure out what gender someone is, you can't say transgender people are wrong.

This doesn't make sense. It is completely different to mutilate a perfectly normal body than to perform surgery on a person who has something WRONG with them.

That's fine ChrisL Transgender people and their advocates ARE arguing they are exceptions,

What I'd tell any LGBT friends is the same thing I tell my prolife Christian friends.
Regardless of their views and intent, these are faith based. A
Bullshit! That is a straight up fucking lie.

Regardless of their views and intent, these are faith based. A
Bullshit! That is a straight up fucking lie.

What is Muhammed?
The Transgender condition?
Or what I've told my friends about what is wrong the bathroom ordinance they pushed to pass in Houston?

You can ask my prolife friends, who I've explained prochoice to in terms of Constitutional principles.
You may be surprised to know that they accepted that explanation.

So if they don't think it's a lie, what are you talking about?

This is pretty much the STUPIDEST comment I've read at this forum. Period....on a scale of 1 to 10 that's an 11.

WTF?! You're bizarrely equating a BABY having to be operated on....with a 16 year-old or whatever suddenly deciding they want their dick chopped off?

Intersexed people say you wait until they are old enough to decide for themselves. That doesn't need to be 18.

They're UNDERAGE....so what if say a 12 year-old INSISTED they should be allowed to join the army....what would you say? Yes?

The liberals are inconsistent, demanding that minors have the right to abortion without parental consent such as in cases where incest occurred, and that children can start sex change counseling,

if we are going to go with medical and scientific research on what is harmful to kids,
we should open the door to research on all sides, and not let this be biased by politics.

if you don't agree on criteria. I find identity to be faith based, so it should be protected by creed.
That way, it is equal with other people's beliefs about orientation and gender that
are equally faith based. So all people can be treated equally under law, by recognizing each one's creed.
Reparative therapy isn't therapy, it's religious dogma.

Dear Jack4jill
there is a difference, night and day, between
spiritual healing that is natural effective and voluntary
and the "conversion therapy" that was abusive malpractice.

The reparative therapy the Texas GOP defended as a choice
would not be the abusive malpractice that is dangerous,
but the voluntary therapy that has successfully helped people
to resolve orientation issues that were tied to abuse and were not natural for them.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify this important distinction!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/10775996/

Dear Jack4jill

to resolve orientation issues that were tied to abuse and were not natural for them.

The bible, and many Christians, say being gay is a sin. They are of no help to modern people, especially gay people, who know that this is as much crap as Original Sin. Dogma in a bowl. Pass.

To the question why shouldn't one be gay to the modern decent non-dogmatic human the answer is, why the fuck not? Not, it's a sin.

Dear Jack4jill

The bible, and many Christians, say being gay is a sin. They are of no help to modern people, especially gay people, who know that this is as much crap as Original Sin. Dogma in a bowl. Pass.

Dear Jack4jill
You know who agrees with you that condemning homosexuality doesn't help but causes more damage?
The very Christians who have successfully counseled people to heal their
unwanted homosexual attractions. They say the same you do, that is NO HELP!

Thank you, this is true. The only ones who have successfully changed
do so by FORGIVENESS and ACCEPTANCE, never by rejection and condemnation.

See links to Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/10775996/

Dr. Francis MacNutt has particularly blamed the Christian churches
for a lot of these problems that aren't being resolved because of their rejection.

To the question why shouldn't one be gay to the modern decent non-dogmatic human the answer is, why the fuck not? Not, it's a sin.

Dear Jack4jill: If a person does not want to be homosexual, they should be able to access the help to counsel through the steps of changing if it isn't natural or right for them. The same process of spiritual healing
also allows people to come out as homosexual or transgender if that is what they are naturally.

The point is to forgive and heal, not to condemn and reject.

PS my understanding is that homosexual conditions are not the sin in itself
but could be the result of past transgressions; if people abused each other in the past,
and that conflict was not resolved, the karma can be reborn on future generations to
work out the pain and suffering until it is healed. with the suffering and harassment
surrounding homosexuality, this could be the manifestation of past karma. So again
the point of the spiritual process is NOT to condemn and reject more, which repeats
the vicious cycle of suffering, the point is to FORGIVE and let it go, end the cycle
of judgment and retribution. That is why Christianity teaches forgiveness, why Buddhists teach compassion for all beings, why Bahai teach acceptance and inclusion; the point is to break the cycle by unconditional love and inclusion, acceptance of all people, and the problems
can be solved if we don't divide and blame each other, and repeat negative patterns in a vicious cycle going nowhere. The process is like the steps of grieving and recovery, where the end stages are to reach resolution and peace.

Last edited:

Dear Jack4jill: If a person does not want to be homosexual, they should be able to access the help to counsel through the steps of changing if it isn't natural or right for them. The same process of spiritual healing
also allows people to come out as homosexual or transgender if that is what they are naturally.

The point is to deal with what is, honestly. Raised in a society that didn't, because of religion, condemn homosexuality, these people would not be conflicted.

When you are raised without God, you don't worry about being sent to Hell by him.

Anyone that has the operation should be allowed into the bath room of their new gender. .
No one under the age of 18 should be allowed to have such surgery.

We operate on babies only when the surgery is necessary to save their lives or resolve some serious health issue. Any doctor who would surgically remove a child's penis should have his license revoked. This procedure is irreversible.
When the decision is to raise the baby as a girl, that is exactly what they do.

The intersexed people say don't do that. You have the same opinion.

That's malpractice. No one should be mutilated for such a reason. The parents aren't in a position to know how the kid will turn out.

The point is to deal with what is, honestly. Raised in a society that didn't, because of religion, condemn homosexuality, these people would not be conflicted.

When you are raised without God, you don't worry about being sent to Hell by him.

You're kidding yourself if you think rearranging all of society is going to solve someone's emotional problems. You're just going to create emotional problems for other people.

If you allowed an under aged child to smoke you would be arrested, and rightly so.

Or drink booze....but apparently according to these weirdos NOT allowing them to have their dicks chopped off, because a teenage boy having his dick chopped off is the same as a baby having to have an operation :rolleyes-41:

In most states you can't even get a tattoo without your parent's permission if you are under 18,
You can't do porn either but that doesn't mean you don't know you're going to be a veterinarian, or a porn star, long before 18.

You know no such thing. Some people don't find a vocation until they are in their 40s. Just consider Bernie Sanders.

The experiment is choosing a sex or a baby who can't choose for themselves.

Because the baby has a genetic anomaly. Not the same as performing surgery on healthy and normal organs.
It's not genetic in all cases. Learn what congenital means and we operate on them so why not on those who can decide for themselves?

They can't decide for themselves. That's why the law gives parents the authority to make those decisions.

People who cannot understand this simple point....they're either completely retarded or they're mentally ill.
How charged are you about parents who decide to change the sex of their child against the wishes of the child? Oh, you wouldn't support that which is why the decision is up to the child, dummies, if mom and dad and the docs agree.

None of your fucking business.

A doctor would never allow such a thing.

If you allowed an under aged child to smoke you would be arrested, and rightly so.
Cigarettes are a drug, like booze and dope, dope.

Yeah, so? How is that worse than chopping your dick off?

Because the baby has a genetic anomaly. Not the same as performing surgery on healthy and normal organs.
It's not genetic in all cases. Learn what congenital means and we operate on them so why not on those who can decide for themselves?

They can't decide for themselves. That's why the law gives parents the authority to make those decisions.

People who cannot understand this simple point....they're either completely retarded or they're mentally ill.
How charged are you about parents who decide to change the sex of their child against the wishes of the child? Oh, you wouldn't support that which is why the decision is up to the child, dummies, if mom and dad and the docs agree.

None of your fucking business.

A doctor would never allow such a thing.
It's already done, if intersexed, with or without the consent of the child.

Cigarettes are a drug, like booze and dope, dope.

Yeah, so? How is that worse than chopping your dick off?
Drug use at that age is illegal. Getting a sex change is not.

Or drink booze....but apparently according to these weirdos NOT allowing them to have their dicks chopped off, because a teenage boy having his dick chopped off is the same as a baby having to have an operation :rolleyes-41:

In most states you can't even get a tattoo without your parent's permission if you are under 18,
You can't do porn either but that doesn't mean you don't know you're going to be a veterinarian, or a porn star, long before 18.

You know no such thing. Some people don't find a vocation until they are in their 40s. Just consider Bernie Sanders.
Plenty of kids know what you were too stupid to.

Forum List

Back