ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

[
Shit for brains, in this part of the country handguns outnumber people many times over - more firearms = less crime. You are a stupid fucker LOL

Yeah, America is a crime-free Utopia thanks to the second...:cuckoo:
There is a lot less crime were firearms outnumber people… Fact

Statement: "There is a lot less crime were firearms outnumber people… Fact"

Statement is stupid ... FACT!

Correlation does not prove cause and effect! The assumption, that "correlation proves causation," is a logical fallacy and only argued by the poorly educated, liars or fools. Sorry Rustic, the truth hurts as you seem to have proved the trifecta.

[
Shit for brains, in this part of the country handguns outnumber people many times over - more firearms = less crime. You are a stupid fucker LOL

Correlation does not prove cause and effect! The assumption, that "correlation proves causation," is a logical fallacy and only argued by the poorly educated, liars or fools. Sorry Rustic, the truth hurts as you seem to have proved the trifecta.
Rural areas of the country... Firearms outnumber people many, many times over. A fraction of the crime that happens every single day in urban areas… Fact

[

Rural areas of the country... Firearms outnumber people many, many times over. A fraction of the crime that happens every single day in urban areas… Fact

Once again, Correlation does not prove cause and effect!

[

When people who would rob a house know that a large percentage of homeowners in an area own firearms are they more or less likely to attempt a home break in?

When people who would rob a house know that a large percentage of homeowners in an area own firearms are they more or less likely to attempt a home break in?

Very few homes suffer home invasions, burglary is usually committed when no one is home.

Nothing in my position on gun control has ever proposed that the 2nd A. Right be repealed. I respect the right to own and possess a gun to protect one's home or business as long as the gun owner is sane, sober and responsible. Thus my advocacy for Licensing and Registration, which ought to be a states right's issue, and one supported by responsible gun owners.

Very few homes suffer home invasions, burglary is usually committed when no one is home.

Nothing in my position on gun control has ever proposed that the 2nd A. Right be repealed. I respect the right to own and possess a gun to protect one's home or business as long as the gun owner is sane, sober and responsible. Thus my advocacy for Licensing and Registration, which ought to be a states right's issue, and one supported by responsible gun owners.

So everywhere can be like NYC then? Where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees to get a handgun to keep in my own home?

licensing and registration are absolutely unacceptable they are an evil concept put forth by control freaks who have no regard for the constitution… LOL

Where I live no one has ever seen an Escalade full of 'young negro men' driving around at two in the morning 'sightseeing'.
Where I live everyone owns legal rifles and handguns.
Where I live there is literally zero violent crimes committed.
There was once a drunk who used to beat his wife. They lived in our vicinity. He was warned a few times by his neighbors to stop. He didn't. One day he was never seen again. THAT's how 'rural justice' is carried out.
Where I live there are signs at the end of driveways that say: "COME GET SOME".
Using my 308 Norma Magnum I can vaporize a 'watermelon' from 100 yards down range.

So everywhere can be like NYC then? Where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees to get a handgun to keep in my own home?

Drop the hyperbole and grow up. I doubt rural states would impose such restrictions. Urban boards of supervisors/county councils have a duty to protect its citizens, if they decide firearm A. is a public nuisance, they can make that weapon illegal within their area of much as has been done with gravity and push button knives.

Drop the hyperbole and grow up. I doubt rural states would impose such restrictions. Urban boards of supervisors/county councils have a duty to protect its citizens, if they decide firearm A. is a public nuisance, they can make that weapon illegal within their area of much as has been done with gravity and push button knives.
Career Politicians certainly do not know what's best for anybody, they are all a bunch of fuck ups… LOL

What hyperbole? What part of the 2nd amendment says just because I live in a City a local government can infringe on my rights?

And while I can't get a "gravity" knife in NYC I can get a survival knife at the local Home Depot.

Again, I cannot legally get a handgun for just home use without waiting 3-6 months and paying $1000.

Why isn't that infringement, and why, just because I live in a city is that somehow constitutional.

But we all know your answer, because you claim to be a former LEO, so you know your butt buddies in government will always let you have a gun, and the rest of us get treated like second class citizens.

Asshole.

Gun-control thought up by career politicians has never saved a single life… LOL

I sell all kinds of knives here in western South Dakota "gravity" and otherwise… LOL

Career Politicians certainly do not know what's best for anybody, they are all a bunch of fuck ups… LOL

Another stupid uninformed comment.

Forum List

Back