Enough with the hyperbole about aborting at the point of birth

1602528354771.png

There is no moral justification for abortion. None. Not rape, not incest, not deformity or abnormality. None.

So if morality is not your "thing," and you are a "god" unto yourself (which most Americans are), then proceed, be "pro-choice," support the fictitious "right to choose," and be on your way.

But if you value morality then you must consider the possibility or potential of humanity/personhood

There is no moral justification for abortion. None. Not rape, not incest, not deformity or abnormality. None.

So if morality is not your "thing," and you are a "god" unto yourself (which most Americans are), then proceed, be "pro-choice," support the fictitious "right to choose," and be on your way.

But if you value morality then you must consider the possibility or potential of humanity/personhood
Abortion is over 4K years old. A doctor performing a safe one is better than a a girl that raped by her uncle using a clothes hanger.

And ripping screaming babies from wombs etc. Here's an article that's a little more grounded on the subject of pro-choice vs. anti-abortion...Pete Buttigieg Shut Down the "Late-Term Abortion" Debate Once and For All

Let me see if I got this straight:

You want me to formulate my conclusions about childbirth, based on the opinions of a non-breeder who's married to another man?

Am I the only one who sees the absurdity in that?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao::lol:

Exactly instead of Pete Buttigieg's semen fertilising an egg like NORMAL MEN DO, his semen mixes with the shit in his boyfriend's rectum, Pete Buttigieg also eats semen and this freak of nature wants to LECTURE about CHILDBIRTH?

And ripping screaming babies from wombs etc. Here's an article that's a little more grounded on the subject of pro-choice vs. anti-abortion...Pete Buttigieg Shut Down the "Late-Term Abortion" Debate Once and For All

You want me to formulate my conclusions about childbirth, based on the opinions of a non-breeder who's married to another man?

Exactly instead of Pete Buttigieg's semen fertilising an egg like NORMAL MEN DO, his semen mixes with the shit in his boyfriend's rectum, Pete Buttigieg also eats semen and this freak of nature wants to LECTURE about CHILDBIRTH?
Wow! I'm glad it's not dinner time!

He's not running for President anymore but the below about him still does apply:

1602529881924.png

You just painted a very ugly picture on the inside of my head. I'll get you for that.
:smoke:

:lol:

He's not running for President anymore but the below about him still does apply:

View attachment 400617
Here's a statement LH rarely hears...
"Can't you get to the point?!"

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613
No mature counter points to offer...just childish memes..so typical.

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

So if a thirteen year old is raped and is diagnosed pregnant a month later...it's..tough she's having the kid wither she likes it or not?...damn

Let's put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation," Buttigieg said. "If it's that late in your pregnancy, then almost by definition, you've been expecting to carry it to term...[Families then] get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother or viability of the pregnancy that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice." :icon_rolleyes: :eusa_boohoo::icon_rolleyes:

Or devastating news such as your baby daddy says he'll break up with you if you have the baby.

So if a thirteen year old is raped and is diagnosed pregnant a month later...it's..tough she's having the kid wither she likes it or not?...damn

Couldn't think of a more dramatic appeal to emotion? Fraud.

Pete Butthole lectures America about late term abortion? A guy who will never experience fatherhood because his sexual focus is on his own gender, presumes to know what pregnant mothers experience? You gotta be kidding. The purpose of the elaborate late term abortion procedure is to dodge legitimate charges of manslaughter. Some left wing legal genius figured out that a baby is not technically born until it's entire body emerges from the birth canal. The solution is to turn the baby around in the birth canal and hold it's head inside while the back of it's skull is drilled and it's brain is sucked out. The mother actually experiences more trauma in late term than she would if ordinary birth was induced and the baby comes out in the normal way.

Forum List

Back