Enslaved Back Man Assaulted Then Removed From Flight

Conservatives think the actions of one black man can be transcribed onto every black person. They don’t see black people as actual living, breathing, individual humans.
One of my best friends 8s black. But he has class, works hard, and doesn't see himself as anyone's victim.

I chose my words carefully. This man said he was "enslaved by the white man." What else are you gonna do but laugh at him. He is a creation of the Democrat Party and white leftists who are determined to stir up shit. For now, we will just laugh at them

One of my best friends 8s black. But he has class, works hard, and doesn't see himself as anyone's victim.

I chose my words carefully. This man said he was "enslaved by the white man." What else are you gonna do but laugh at him. He is a creation of the Democrat Party and white leftists who are determined to stir up shit. For now, we will just laugh at them
Conservatives don’t think black people can have their own opinions. Opinions are for whites people.

"Racism" : Perhaps the biggest deception in modern history. Or a rather lucrative scam. meanwhile, back at the ranch: I have to put "black owned business" and/or "We support BLM" in the shop window because black hatred of whites isn't a "thing".

This is on the race war hungry media...they are turning people into angry violent thugs.....

They always have been, just now they are being encouraged to be so now is all. Before they had to hide their thuggy stealing racist asses, now with BLM and democrats giving them an excuse to be pieces of shit they don't hide it anymore.

They always have been, just now they are being encouraged to be so now is all. Before they had to hide their thuggy stealing racist asses, now with BLM and democrats giving them an excuse to be pieces of shit they don't hide it anymore.
Conservatives use “thug” and “criminal” as their “acceptable” alternative to the n-word.

Conservatives use “thug” and “criminal” as their “acceptable” alternative to the n-word.
Liberals pretend that conservatives have any desire to use the n word or need to use an alternative.

Personally, and hear this out, I use “criminal” to refer to convicted violators of our criminal laws. I realize you’re a lib, but did you know that whites, Asians, Latinos, Indians and blacks (people of ALL colors) can be criminals?

it’s true! You could look it up.

Conservatives think the actions of one black man can be transcribed onto every black person. They don’t see black people as actual living, breathing, individual humans.

That's not quite true. That was the action of one black man. Then there are the actions of blacks in Chicago, Baltimore and other cities mowing each other down, along with children playing nearby. Then there are the actions of the rioters, and arsonists during their mostly peaceful protests. Then there are the actions of blacks helping themselves to other people's property. The knockout games, the assaults on the elderly Asians....
Regardless of skin color, you have to earn respect. You aren't entitled to it because of skin color.

Personally, and hear this out, I use “criminal” to refer to convicted violators of our criminal laws. I realize you’re a lib, but did you know that whites, Asians, Latinos, Indians and blacks (people of ALL colors) can be criminals?

it’s true! You could look it up.
Indeed! Other races can be thugs and criminals!

……funny how conservatives never call white people thugs or criminals.

This conservative calls an adult black man “slave” in 2021. Pay attention, folks. Conservatives, denounce this language immediately.
Yep, MILLIONS of blacks are still shackled to the Democrat Party for the handouts from the white man with the blonde hair on his legs. He likes it when his black children rub his pasty white legs :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, MILLIONS of blacks are still shackled to the Democrat Party for the handouts from the white man with the blonde hair on his legs. He likes it when his black children rub his pasty white legs :auiqs.jpg:
Another conservative calling black people slaves. It’s what conservatism is, folks.

Forum List

Back