Enslaved Back Man Assaulted Then Removed From Flight

Bullshit. White people don’t have to “earn” respect from other white people.
Actually, they do. What they don't have to account for, for example, is breaking and entering and wiping out a store owner's inventory. If that story comes on the news, you don't have to look up to see who is acting that way. There is a drug bust story every night on our local news. " 4 in custody after driving here from Chicago with X amount of fentanyl, meth...".
Don't have to look at the screen to tell what color their skin is. Shots fired in downtown XXXX. Guess who...
Ridiculous.

Pretty amazing what the liberal is upset about -- certainly not th3 behavior of this slave on an airplane. And remember, it was this slave who identified HIMSELF as an "enslaved black man" :laughing0301:

The video doesn't tell much. What was the dispute about?
Why were other people fighting? Could not comprehendm more than a few words that didn't reveal much.
Yes the man was objecting to something, but what, I can't tell.

Stereo.png

Why were other people fighting? Could not comprehendm more than a few words that didn't reveal much.
He was objecting to others not kissing his black ass---how could you miss that.

Last edited:
We have come so far ...

I fly all the time for work and while I generally fly Delta, as opposed to those cheap airliners like Spirit or Allegiant that are basically the Greyhound buses of the sky where incidents like this are more prevalent, I'm still put off by how people dress and conduct themselves. I see people board the plan wearing pajamas. Twice in first class I've had a woman near me take off her sandals and prop up her bare feet. It's unreal.

I fly all the time for work and while I generally fly Delta, as opposed to those cheap airliners like Spirit or Allegiant that are basically the Greyhound buses of the sky where incidents like this are more prevalent, I'm still put off by how people dress and conduct themselves. I see people board the plan wearing pajamas. Twice in first class I've had a woman near me take off her sandals and prop up her bare feet. It's unreal.

That is not just airlines, this extreme air of informality that pervades our society has led to our breakdown in civilization.

You cannot act civilized if you do not dress civilized.

You can have them in Russia

Pretty amazing what the liberal is upset about -- certainly not th3 behavior of this slave on an airplane. And remember, it was this slave who identified HIMSELF as an "enslaved black man" :laughing0301:
To conservatives- black guy acting up “represents” all black people. They don’t see black people as humans.

Conservatives make decisions based on skin color. They are too racist to view people as individuals.
Interesting how you love to employ over generalizations and stereotypes with no concern for evidence.

I accuse you of using code words. When you say “conservative” you are talking about white people. You are the racist — in addition to being an assclown.

I accuse you of using code words. When you say “conservative” you are talking about white people. You are the racist — in addition to being an assclown.
No. Again, this is more projection. I do not think all white people are racists. I am talking specifically to you Trump loving conservatives.

Notice how the conservative brain associates all white people as conservative. Pay attention, folks.

Sooner or later a member of the smash and grab gang was bound to cash in and take a flight. Flight attendants need to keep the booze locked up.

Forum List

Back