Enslaved Back Man Assaulted Then Removed From Flight

“Diversity is our strength”….

We’re turning into a third world shit hole.
And I did everything right in my opening post, and the libs still attacked me.

I used the guys preferred pronoun: slave & enslaved

Then I blamed white supremacists and Trump for his problems in America.

Nothing is good enough for the white lib. They just live to be upset

EyeBRollin, there is a big white circle and a big black circle. There are a bunch of whites in the white circle and a bunch of blacks in the black circle. Why would you go stand in the white circle?

There is a big white country and a big black country. Why would you stay in the big white country? Why not return to your motherland?

EyeBRollin, there is a big white circle and a big black circle. There are a bunch of whites in the white circle and a bunch of blacks in the black circle. Why would you go stand in the white circle?

There is a big white country and a big black country. Why would you stay in the big white country? Why not return to your motherland?
He be black or another white lib?

Indeed! Other races can be thugs and criminals!

……funny how conservatives never call white people thugs or criminals.
They can be. But for the most part, they are this color:
1639590510605.jpeg

Nope. I do not. “Conservatives” are conservatives. Y’all are racist. However, you are not representative of all white people.
No no. YOU are the racist. Not all black people. Some. Not all liberals. Some. But you (singular) are a racist.

Conservatives think the actions of one black man can be transcribed onto every black person. They don’t see black people as actual living, breathing, individual humans.
I don't really consider myself a "conservative" but if that is directed at me, you clearly did not watch the video and understand my comment.

The calm black guy was trying to settle down the rowdy, unreasonable black guy. When they're hauling him off, rowdy black guy says, "way to be 'black,' man."

Forum List

Back