Enslaved Back Man Assaulted Then Removed From Flight

Nope. I do not. “Conservatives” are conservatives. Y’all are racist. However, you are not representative of all white people.
No. I am not now and have never been a racist. You cannot point to a single thing I’ve ever posted or said to even try to substantiate you false accusation. Once again, you assume the conclusion ahead of time simply because I’m known to be white and thus, inside your misfiring brain, you assume that I “must be” a racist. You are a racist.

I also never claimed to be a representative of all white people; some white people liberals and thus kinda dumb. Dumb, also like you.

Then you should have no problem condemning it. Condemn the pro-slavery comments now.
I’m afraid you’d have to give an example of any allegedly “pro-slavery comments.” Seriously. What comments do you imagine have been “pro-slavery?”

I insist that you condemn — right now — black racism against any person, black or white or other, who commits the “sin” of not agreeing with racist black rhetoric.

Also, izB, you claimed that to be a conservative is to be racist. You said it. Now you have the burden of proof. You won’t of course meet that burden, because you cannot. And you cannot prove it because it is not true. You were either deliberately lying or you talked smack with a complete disregard for how baseless it was.

Again, you have the burden of persuasion as the proponent. So, you’ve been challenged. Will you stand as a man and admit that you have nothing to support your claim or will you even try to back up what you falsely claimed?Or perhaps you’ll just slink off like a cowardly pussy.

I’m afraid you’d have to give an example of any allegedly “pro-slavery comments.” Seriously. What comments do you imagine have been “pro-slavery?”

Sure.
They let anyone on a plane these days, including self professed SLAVES.

Imagine a slave traveling on his own, without his master! That's kinda hard to believe an airline would allow enslaved black men on a plane, without his white master
Black people see themselves as slaves. No one denigrates blacks more than blacks do.
The Democrat Party still has its slaves. This man is one of them
Just you. Are you smart enough to pick cotton?
Yep, MILLIONS of blacks are still shackled to the Democrat Party for the handouts from the white man with the blonde hair on his legs.
And remember, it was this slave who identified HIMSELF as an "enslaved black man" :laughing0301:
If a black man refers to himself as a “slave” during a period of agitation, is it considered “racist” for a white person to quote his precise words in discussing the incident surrounding the agitation?
Tried it. Blacks are no good at being slaves. Lazy, lying, NOT smart, sabotaging, criminal tendencies.

Conservatives, denounce these comments immediately.

Conservative, will you condemn those comments?
Why? You cited not one comment that was in ANY way “pro slavery.” In short, you lied.

But I’ll tell ya what. If you quote ANY post that is actually”pro-slavery,” I will be happy to condemn it.

So far, you’re a complete fail.

The one Richard Pryor was so taken with. Find him talking about landing and seeing nothing but black people. Why on earth when you have that, would you stay in a white supremist world of racism? You have options!
Conservatives can never specify their own claims. I’ll pass on moving to “Anonymous country Richard Pryor likes.” My ancestry is in the USA longer than your ass anyway.

Why? You cited not one comment that was in ANY way “pro slavery.” In short, you lied.

But I’ll tell ya what. If you quote ANY post that is actually”pro-slavery,” I will be happy to condemn it.

So far, you’re a complete fail.
He's upset that I used that angry black man's "pronouns." HE identifies as a slave. If he identified as a woman would this clown be upset that I used his preferred pronouns?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back