EPA workers crap in their hallway

What is it with the poop-obsession of the far-right? I'm going to guess it stems from some kind of emotional trauma during their potty-training years. That is, around age 7.

Last edited:
Only the far left thinks that government is this altruistic entity that exists for the greater good!!! Talk about the hopelessly duped??!!!!

After death and taxes, there is one more thing that we can be certain of in life.......that government cant do anything efficiently or effectively!!! And the EPA is a joke......anybody who thinks it exists for the betterment of the environment has a plate in their head. Bush and Obama have used this corrupt agency to destroy small business. Part of the grand scheme!!

What is it with the poop-obsession of the far-right? I'm going to guess it stems from some kind of emotional trauma during their potty-training years. That is, around age 7.

to be as uptight as they are, they're probably rather anal retentive.

leave it to a lazy, diseased, filthy liberal to find no problem with people taking a shit in the hallway .

Shit in the hallway ? Libs think it's fine. Conservatives must be coprophobic.

to be as uptight as they are, they're probably rather anal retentive.
And you probably wipe your shitty ass with your dinner napkin.........DAMN LIBERALS ARE FILTHY !!:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
leave it to a lazy, diseased, filthy liberal to find no problem with people taking a shit in the hallway .

Libs shit where they sleep, and shit where they eat...why not shit where they work as well. It's their nature.

Outside of government, this shit would never happen. ( no pun intended!!). None of these cheesedicks will lose their jobs.

In my line of work, state operated facilities are a laughable joke. Abuse is rampant and recently exposed in a huge article in the New York Times.....disabled individuals getting punched out and the employee just gets transferred. In my organization, which is non-profit......one instance of yelling at a consumer and you are terminated. Government workers are held to shit standards compared to the rest of the world. Its the way it is. No competition = shit. People who navigate their lives in the real world get it!!:D

Many people are very ignorant in terms of the whole dynamic of government where quality is concerned: there is none. There doesn't have to be.:blowup:

The EPA was instrumental in lowering pollution levels decades ago......it only exists now to be part of the bureaucratic inertia dynamic of government. Go into any small business ANYWHERE and ask them their opinion of the EPA!!!:up: They rob these people blind with the most absurd/stooped/meaningless drivel BS on the planet. As corrupt as can be corrupt.:eusa_whistle:

One can continue to live in the land-of-make-believe or.....check out what the EPA is really all about >>>>

http://joemiller.us/2013/02/epa-corruption-and-scandal/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/02/epa_corruption_and_scandal.html

http://epaabuse.com/11177/news/epa-corruption-and-scandal/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/02/epa_corruption_and_scandal_comments.html

http://epaabuse.com/375/editorials/green-corruption-goes-deep-in-obama-administration/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-14/massive-fraud-has-been-unveiled-epa-again

Last edited:

Don't know. Why can't lefties seem to poop in proper areas? You guys crap on police cars, on sidewalks, and now, evidently in the hallways of government buildings.

What gives? Were you guys born in barns?

Don't know. Why can't lefties seem to poop in proper areas? You guys crap on police cars, on sidewalks, and now, evidently in the hallways of government buildings.

And you can always tell when groups of them get together to protest something....they leave wherever they have been looking like a landfill. Filthy people both mentally and physically. Ironic that they claim to want to save the earth.

And you can always tell when groups of them get together to protest something....they leave wherever they have been looking like a landfill. Filthy people both mentally and physically. Ironic that they claim to want to save the earth.

I've come to the conclusion they don't want those who think differently from them to have the same rights as they do. They'd rather poop on us then debate with us.

I've come to the conclusion that the poor righties were left to wallow in a soiled diaper all day, up through age 7, and thus now feel lonely without the smell of feces about.

Combine that with the way that the rightie boys were put in dresses until age 12, and you're looking at one seriously messed-up bunch of gender-confused fecophiliacs.

When you work for a FOS agency like that -- you might not recognize that feces are real pollution.
So NOW when someone says they are FOS -- there are documents to prove it..

I've come to the conclusion that the poor righties were left to wallow in a soiled diaper all day, up through age 7, and thus now feel lonely without the smell of feces about.

Combine that with the way that the rightie boys were put in dresses until age 12, and you're looking at one seriously messed-up bunch of gender-confused fecophiliacs.

But, but, but....it's you enviro whacko's who are shitting in your own beds! How does that compute:lol::lol::lol:

Every few weeks, one of these environmental weirdos will start up a thread about how we should all save our crap to fertilize our veggies.

They're seriously obsessed and in love with their own shit. I kid you not.

EPA appeals to its workers not to poop in the hallway

In the e-mail, obtained by Government Executive, Deputy Regional Administrator Howard Cantor noted "several incidents" in the building, including clogging the toilets with paper towels and "an individual placing feces in the hallway" outside the restroom.

Plural, singular? Who cares right? Damn the facts, full speed ahead!

We should get rid of the EPA and start putting lead in our gasoline again! Woo hoo!

Libs defense was that it wasn't in the employee handbook as a thing not to do...
So we will now have to spend $20 million to rewrite the manual...

Some slime bag government poop in the halls and you call it right-wing obsession?

Seems YOU are the one with an obsession. :mad:

Forum List

Back