Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
go back to the kids table, Jake the Fake.

no one needs your banal and predictable bullshit.

jakes a dumb bitch ain't she?

It is obvious, a fact of the public domain.
Here boys,

Keep yourself occupied.

civilwarbingo.jpg

bigrebnc has been properly chastised and he whines and swears and can do nothing in defense of the South's treason and cowardice. In that sense, he is a true Son of the South. He pisses on the flag every time he does this.

go back to the kids table, Jake the Fake.

no one needs your banal and predictable bullshit.

You are another predictable Son of the South, a birther no less, who pisses on Old Glory in your defense of the Old South.

Clueless little twit You've mentally been handle and whittled down to the bear essence of your moronic state, showing all your blatant stupidity and callous disregard for historical facts.

Slavery was a side issue that Lincoln didn't even act on for several years of the war.

Slavery was the central issue behind the growing regionalism, discord, and distrust that - for many decades and despite multiple compromises crafted by some of our finest statesmen - had festered and driven the nation toward civil war.

BINGO! Yes, it was a contributing factor to the tender box the nation had become and was a catalytic cause to the war.

Now what was the primary instigating cause? What was the REASON LINCOLN invaded the South? WHY WAS HE DETERMINED TO LEVY THE MORIL TARIFF AFTER THE SOUTH LEFT THE UNION?

Your almost there, dude.

Agreed.

The break up of the Union was the primary cause, since we know the war would not have occurred had Lincoln not invaded the South.

The war wouldn't have happened if the traitors hadn't fired upon Fort Sumter.

They were betraying no one, as they had left the Union, in their view.

Firing upon a federal fort was an act of war. Betraying the Union was an act of treason. The selfish, short-sighted fools in 'the Confederacy' wanted war and war they got. Despite the benefit of some of the finest military minds in the country, they foolishly instigated a war they could never hope to win. Their folly would cost more American lives than all other American wars.

jakes a dumb bitch ain't she?

Here boys,

Keep yourself occupied.

civilwarbingo.jpg

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!
While you're at it why don't you address this?
Are you going to run away again?
Blacks fighting for the south?
blacks fighting for the republic of Texas war with Mexico non slave holding country
Blacks fighting for the colonies war with England promised slaves they would be granted freedom if they fought for the crown
OH and NO YOU HAVEN'T.

Agreed.

The break up of the Union was the primary cause, since we know the war would not have occurred had Lincoln not invaded the South.

Lincoln was going to affect a tariff on the people of Charleston which is an act of war, so the Rebs were only defending themselves.

You really have to stop swallowing all those Yankee lies.
Back to the tariff. Oh brother.

The same man who was Vice President of the Confederacy -- the one who said "Slavery is the Cornerstone" of the CSA -- has some words to tell you about how prominently the tariff was to them at the time (the tariff that had been historically low for decades)::

Alexander Stephens, November 14, 1860 speech to the Georgia Legislature:

The next evil that my friend complained of, was the Tariff. Well, let us look at that for a moment.

About the time I commenced noticing public matters, this question was agitating the country almost as fearfully as the Slave question now is.

In 1832, when I was in college, South Carolina was ready to nullify or secede from the Union on this account. And what have we seen? The tariff no longer distracts the public councils.

Reason has triumphed.
The present tariff was voted for by Massachusetts and South Carolina. The lion and the lamb lay down together-- every man in the Senate and House from Massachusetts and South Carolina, I think, voted for it, as did my honorable friend himself.

And if it be true, to use the figure of speech of my honorable friend, that every man in the North, that works in iron and brass and wood, has his muscle strengthened by the protection of the government, that stimulant was given by his vote, and I believe every other Southern man.
So we ought not to complain of that.
Alec Stephen's Speech to the Georgia Legislature

Firing upon a federal fort was an act of war. Betraying the Union was an act of treason. The selfish, short-sighted fools in 'the Confederacy' wanted war and war they got. Despite the benefit of some of the finest military minds in the country, they foolishly instigated a war they could never hope to win. Their folly would cost more American lives than all other American wars.

And levying a tariff by force on the ships of a foreign nation is also an act of war.

You have no familiarity with any of that, do you?

Lincoln was going to affect a tariff on the people of Charleston which is an act of war, so the Rebs were only defending themselves.

You really have to stop swallowing all those Yankee lies.
Back to the tariff. Oh brother.

"Oh, back to the relevant facts of the case as viewed by the South; oh bother, now I will just have to trot out my copy and paste from a Marxist professors 'Hate America First' site.

"Deary dear."

/s

I don't think anyone is impressed here any more now that your fan bois has gone, ****.

Here boys,

Keep yourself occupied.

civilwarbingo.jpg

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!
blacks fighting for the republic of Texas war with Mexico non slave holding country
Blacks fighting for the colonies war with England promised slaves they would be granted freedom if they fought for the crown
OH and NO YOU HAVEN'T.

And she never will. Her claim to being a genuine historian is disproven by her reliance and copy and paste!

Before they ever fired on Fort Sumter, the South was firing on US Ships, captured one for their own use as Man of War, seizing other the forts and military instillations in the South -- and they even seized the Mint filled with Gold -- before Lincoln was even inaugurated.

They were gung ho from the get go -- foolishly arrogant, and never stood a chance of winning. Damn shame they had to take so many lives to fight for a government whose goal was to protect and preserve slavery.

The Sons of the South continue to this day to piss on Old Glory.

Is there a reason you post stupid shit like that?

You just like to see your name on a list of posts? You in a posting contest with someone?

What is it?

Cant see how something as dumb as what you just posted is worth the wear and tear on a keyboard.

You ignorant bitch, Arnold was totally different, and even if Lee and Jackson were traitors, they were all pardoned so legally they are not any more.

But Bill Ayers, Democrat in good standing with Obama, is a known murdering son of a bitch terrorist, and an unrepentant hater of America and her people.

So why do you libtards harp on people long dead while ignoring traitors still living in our midst?

Because it is nothing but political partisanship to you and will never be more.

Bill Ayers may be a terrorist but at least he is YOUR terrorist and so you will try to ignore him but defend him if you must with no support for action against him or his traitorous friend who sits in the WH.

Your emotional rant only works if I am a Liberal which I am not. Face it they were traitors. They started a war just so they could keep people enslaved. Going against your country because you are too lazy to pick your own cotton is the very definition of being a traitor. I wish I could piss on that confederate flag again like I did down in Georgia. I think I am going to order one via the internet just to do it.

They swore oaths of loyalty to their states all their lives, not to the US, dumbshit, so they never betrayed anything.

Why do you stupid ***** think you can just make up lies and go with it?

Does it really work so well on your fellow libtards? Seems to.

The states were part of the union even if you are correct they never swore allegiance to this country. You don't get to separate the two. Didn't you learn that the first time the south lost the war? How many times must the south get their asses kicked before they realize they lost? Give it a rest.

Here boys,

Keep yourself occupied.

civilwarbingo.jpg

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!
OH and NO YOU HAVEN'T.

And she never will. Her claim to being a genuine historian is disproven by her reliance and copy and paste!
What she doesn't comprehend is that I have actually done the research, read a few letters from soldiers to the loved ones back home North and South.

Before they ever fired on Fort Sumter, the South was firing on US Ships, captured one for their own use as Man of War, seizing other the forts and military instillations in the South -- and they even seized the Mint filled with Gold -- before Lincoln was even inaugurated.

Well, they were told that Lincoln was going to force them to pay that tariff...it would make me want to shoot them too if say the French came over here with such demands.

They were gung ho from the get go -- foolishly arrogant, and never stood a chance of winning. Damn shame they had to take so many lives to fight for a government whose goal was to protect and preserve slavery.

They could have won had they aimed toward making Lincoln lose the 1963 election.

But they did not; it was all improvised as they went. The South lost for the same reasons the South left the union in the first place; adamant refusal to work together in a way required by the circumstances.

paperview is a towering authority on the Civil War compared to the minuscule understanding displayed by JimCrowie and bigreb.

These sons of the south continue to amuse the Board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back