Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not.

Asshole. You stupid SOB's continually claim patriotism while doing everything you possibly can to destroy the naton that is the United States of America. My dd214 states Honorable. Does yours? And did you swear allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America if you served? Then why are you breaking that oath now?

Don't be an idiot, simply discussing the nations history is not destroying anything.

Ridiculing, ostracizing people and dividing them against each other and purging our nation of its history WILL.
If irony were a sea creature, that line would be a whale with a blow hole so large it would create a tsunami.

Good.

Traitors to their uniforms and THIS nation do not deserve this honor.

My opinion? Yes of course. Terrific grasp of the obvious, JB

Why do you think anyone gives a fuck what you think absent any reasons or facts to substantiate it?

Clearly you do.

:lol:

Meh, no, I don't particularly worry about the opinions of people who cant even get attributions right.

But there are five lurkers for every poster and so I post for their viewing pleasure, lol.

Asshole. You stupid SOB's continually claim patriotism while doing everything you possibly can to destroy the naton that is the United States of America. My dd214 states Honorable. Does yours? And did you swear allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America if you served? Then why are you breaking that oath now?

Don't be an idiot, simply discussing the nations history is not destroying anything.

Ridiculing, ostracizing people and dividing them against each other and purging our nation of its history WILL.
If irony were a sea creature, that line would be a whale with a blow hole so large it would create a tsunami.

Wow, more historical wisdom from the goddess herself!

I think Ringle wants, no, badly needs your blessings.

Go to it dear and let him not suffer from lack of your awesome intellect and radiance!

roflmao

No it is not.

Its not purging. They were traitors in the vein of Benedict Arnold. If someone wants the portraits hung go retrieve them from the garbage bin and hang them in your home right next to that traitor flag.

You libtards either need to get the hell over it or let the South secede. No sense in fighting another war. That's the problem you libtards never seem to be able to live in the here and now.

Willow, the South fought for a bad, awful cause, and that's the end of it.

Your opinion is noted it's just that an opinion.

But Jake the Fake, conqueror of polar wastes and damsels in distress needs to know that you are subject to his opinions. IF not he might piss his panties and throw a REAL fit!

Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Southern Pride?

What are they proud of? Slavery?

No, dumbshit.

Proud of killing enough Yankees to make Grant and all his generals weep with joy when the South finally agreed to lay down their arms.

Its not purging. They were traitors in the vein of Benedict Arnold.

You ignorant bitch, Arnold was totally different, and even if Lee and Jackson were traitors, they were all pardoned so legally they are not any more.

But Bill Ayers, Democrat in good standing with Obama, is a known murdering son of a bitch terrorist, and an unrepentant hater of America and her people.

So why do you libtards harp on people long dead while ignoring traitors still living in our midst?

Because it is nothing but political partisanship to you and will never be more.

Bill Ayers may be a terrorist but at least he is YOUR terrorist and so you will try to ignore him but defend him if you must with no support for action against him or his traitorous friend who sits in the WH.

If someone wants the portraits hung go retrieve them from the garbage bin and hang them in your home right next to that traitor flag.

No one with any inkling of historical knowledge would agree that the South fought to maintain slavery and the North fought to abolish it.

Of course it was. The evil institution of slavery underlined all of the issues the led to the war, and by '82 the war was overtly and unambiguously about it.

'Underlining' whatever the hell that exactly means, is NOT the same thing as being the principle activating CAUSE of the Civil War.

And that CAUSE was the break up of the Union

And what issue was leading to the potential breakup of the Union? Slavery.

Southern Pride?

No, dumbshit.

Proud of killing enough Yankees to make Grant and all his generals weep with joy when the South finally agreed to lay down their arms.

Yea

Grant and Sherman did kind of make you grovel in the dirt didn't they?

But can Traitors really expect better treatment?

You ignorant bitch, Arnold was totally different, and even if Lee and Jackson were traitors, they were all pardoned so legally they are not any more.

But Bill Ayers, Democrat in good standing with Obama, is a known murdering son of a bitch terrorist, and an unrepentant hater of America and her people.

So why do you libtards harp on people long dead while ignoring traitors still living in our midst?

Bill Ayers may be a terrorist but at least he is YOUR terrorist and so you will try to ignore him but defend him if you must with no support for action against him or his traitorous friend who sits in the WH.

If someone wants the portraits hung go retrieve them from the garbage bin and hang them in your home right next to that traitor flag.

Your emotional rant only works if I am a Liberal which I am not. Face it they were traitors. They started a war just so they could keep people enslaved. Going against your country because you are too lazy to pick your own cotton is the very definition of being a traitor. I wish I could piss on that confederate flag again like I did down in Georgia. I think I am going to order one via the internet just to do it.

Southern Pride?

No, dumbshit.

Yea

Grant and Sherman did kind of make you grovel in the dirt didn't they?

But can Traitors really expect better treatment?

Any quick review of what happened when Lee surrendered shows you for a liar.

bigrebnc has been properly chastised and he whines and swears and can do nothing in defense of the South's treason and cowardice. In that sense, he is a true Son of the South. He pisses on the flag every time he does this.

go back to the kids table, Jake the Fake.

no one needs your banal and predictable bullshit.

You are another predictable Son of the South, a birther no less, who pisses on Old Glory in your defense of the Old South.

Economics was one factor leading to the war, but not the primary one.

Agreed.

The break up of the Union was the primary cause, since we know the war would not have occurred had Lincoln not invaded the South.

The war wouldn't have happened if the traitors hadn't fired upon Fort Sumter.

They were betraying no one, as they had left the Union, in their view.

Lincoln was going to affect a tariff on the people of Charleston which is an act of war, so the Rebs were only defending themselves.

You really have to stop swallowing all those Yankee lies.

bigrebnc has been properly chastised and he whines and swears and can do nothing in defense of the South's treason and cowardice. In that sense, he is a true Son of the South. He pisses on the flag every time he does this.

jakes a dumb bitch ain't she?

jakes a dumb bitch ain't she?

It is obvious, a fact of the public domain.

Slavery was a side issue that Lincoln didn't even act on for several years of the war.

Slavery was the central issue behind the growing regionalism, discord, and distrust that - for many decades and despite multiple compromises crafted by some of our finest statesmen - had festered and driven the nation toward civil war.

Your emotional rant only works if I am a Liberal which I am not. Face it they were traitors. They started a war just so they could keep people enslaved. Going against your country because you are too lazy to pick your own cotton is the very definition of being a traitor. I wish I could piss on that confederate flag again like I did down in Georgia. I think I am going to order one via the internet just to do it.

They swore oaths of loyalty to their states all their lives, not to the US, dumbshit, so they never betrayed anything.

Why do you stupid ***** think you can just make up lies and go with it?

Does it really work so well on your fellow libtards? Seems to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back