Eric Clapton : I can't sleep cause of pain

I had the Covid shot and was better off than before I had no Covid shot.

So, you got the placebo then.
Seriously though.........I think thats why a lot of people who haven't been affected by "the jab" haven't had problems......they got the placebo intstead of the real thing.

Count yourself lucky then.

So, you got the placebo then.
Seriously though.........I think thats why a lot of people who haven't been affected by "the jab" haven't had problems......they got the placebo intstead of the real thing.

Count yourself lucky then.
Can you confirm that or are we still flying by the seat of our britches and guessing?

"The vaccine took my immune system and shook it around."

Sad what these drug pushers did to this legend

Horrible....

"I had 5 different doctors confirm that my condition was caused by the vaccine, and they all said they cannot go on record.

My question is why can't they? Are they threatened or something?

Horrible....

"I had 5 different doctors confirm that my condition was caused by the vaccine, and they all said they cannot go on record.

My question is why can't they? Are they threatened or something?
Of course! same way the three letter agencies threatened social media companies to censor truth, same way CA has made it illegal for doctors to question the vaxx. This is an insidious plot being carried out

Since last year, Clapton has repeatedly used his vast platform to do his utmost to undermine expert medical advice. He claimed that he was experiencing temporary adverse reactions to the Astrazeneca vaccine, but detailed symptoms he'd disclosed as early as 2013 and previously blamed on neurological problems.

He was one of my favs.... my parents had an 8-track tape of Cream. Last I heard the dude is in a wheelchair now.

Something told me not to trust a runted govt drone that flip-flopped every few days, and I'm still looking like a genius. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

vaxx piss.jpg

Can you confirm that or are we still flying by the seat of our britches and guessing?

You didn't see those videos last year of the Pfizer CEO stating that the "vaccine" was all a hoax, and governments wanted more "vaccine" than they could deliver, so they were shipping out placebos and even tainted "vaccine" med....which is why pollutants were found in some of the bottles.

Clapton is 77 yrs old....What's that got to do with it? I'd like to see what his doc's are saying about his condition....
A legitimate news article written by a Journalist/Reporter, would have gone over all of that.... A substack article created out of thin air, not so much!

Forum List

Back