Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

Trump had plenty of opportunity to provide lots of specifics. He just blew a bunch of smoke. I guess that's enough for his base.
He really didn't. They front loaded his questions and knew it would take up at least 30 seconds to address them. It was well orchestrated. He'll figure out a way around that in September
Was the Erickson move just the first out of a series of "disinvites?" I do see print media running up to him to get comments because he is the big news. I hope he uses this opportunity wisely to inform the public of the hidden agenda of the Republican party.

Oh WTF ever, Fox News and Kelly and these PC idiots can shove it. You got Trump on stage for millions to see and you ask him a dumb ass gotcha 'war on women' question? Its insulting. With all the substantive issues Trump was prepared to speak to they ask him that. And when Trump bitch slapped her with his Rosie O'Donnel response which got a big laugh in the audience she got mad her gotcha question failed and started harping about it. Here's what Rush had to say about it...

Rush, "I lost all respect for Fox News"

Trump is done. Totally inappropriate. Just a matter of time before he's a side show and withdraws from the race.

Jeb is the nominee and the next President.

Trump had plenty of opportunity to provide lots of specifics. He just blew a bunch of smoke. I guess that's enough for his base.
No, he had to respond to the questions and there wasn't any time for his own views.
He was asked to provide specifics on his claim that the Mexican government is intentionally sending murderers and rapists to our country. He ultimately responded some guys at the border told him
Border Patrols know what is happening. We can see it with the crime reports here in the US. There's more substantive material against Trump than that.
They do not have any evidence about the Mexican Government. Opinion does not substitute

Oh WTF ever, Fox News and Kelly and these PC idiots can shove it. You got Trump on stage for millions to see and you ask him a dumb ass gotcha 'war on women' question? Its insulting. With all the substantive issues Trump was prepared to speak to they ask him that. And when Trump bitch slapped her with his Rosie O'Donnel response which got a big laugh in the audience she got mad her gotcha question failed and started harping about it. Here's what Rush had to say about it...

Here's what Rush had to say about it...

You'd be surprised how many millions of people do not care what Rush says

Apparently Rush forced you to talk about him. lol

Trump is done. Totally inappropriate. Just a matter of time before he's a side show and withdraws from the race.

From your lips to gods ears

Jeb is the nominee and the next President

Not necessarily either will come true

I can't stand the mans voice.

The only thing he forces is my gorge to rise.

He has a legendary baritone broadcast voice so your remark makes no sense. I suspect its the truth he speaks that you can't stand.

LOL isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time the establishment has declared Trump is washed up yet he still leads the polls.

I picture this: A cart full of apples. Trump with his hands on the handles of the cart. He suddenly tips the whole cart over. Then he goes to the stadium to watch a whole new ballgame.

I have to say, I am enjoying this greatly.

Conservatives in USMB will defend Trump no matter what he does, but I prophesy that once he has crashed and burned, they will start saying that he was not Conservative enough, yadayadayada....

Fun, fun, fun.

And in the meantime, Trump just provided the Clinton team with a cost-free AD for Hillary Clinton. No one is smiling today more than Hillary Clinton herself. If this continues, instead of winning the female vote by +20, she may win it by +30. :D

Imagine how millions and millions and millions of women, including Conservative women, are going to respond to this. The story just broke last evening and is just hitting the "waves" today. This will be ALL over the talk-shows tomorrow: Donald Trump and Megyn Kelly's female parts.

Donald Trump gets pissy with a debate moderator, completely forgets his place in a debate, goes out of his way to trash her more than once afterward. He looks like a 2nd grader throwing a temper-tantrum. And then to say that she was menstruating during the debate and this is why he thinks she was so "nasty" to him. Oh, well, at least he didn't say she would look better down on her knees. But who knows, the day is young....

LOL.

Lord, how stupid Righties can be.

The debate moderator went out of her way to trash Trump. She got what she deserved.

He has a legendary baritone broadcast voice so your remark makes no sense. I suspect its the truth he speaks that you can't stand.

truth?

Forum List

Back