Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

Trump is done. Totally inappropriate. Just a matter of time before he's a side show and withdraws from the race.

Jeb is the nominee and the next President.

LOL isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time the establishment has declared Trump is washed up yet he still leads the polls.

It won't last. Also, there's quite a difference between answering a poll and actually casting your vote.

A quick word to the liberals who are cheering on these RW nut jobs trying to destroy Trump. They will shift focus to your candidate eventually. He who laughs first, laughs last and all that jazz ;)

A quick word to the liberals who are cheering on these RW nut jobs trying to destroy Trump. They will shift focus to your candidate eventually. He who laughs first, laughs last and all that jazz ;)
very true! Waiting to hear more about Hillary and Her Server. Sounds like a children's book, doesn't it? It would be just as entertaining if it wasn't so serious.

What I am cheering is Trump consuming all the political oxygen in the room

At a time barely known candidates need exposure, all the attention is going to Trump

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump's latest controversial comment was so alarming that he's been disinvited from a conservative gathering Saturday in Atlanta.

At issue: Trump's comments on "CNN Tonight" about Fox News' Megyn Kelly, who moderated a GOP presidential candidate debate Thursday night. During the debate, she pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past.

Trump slammed Kelly, saying "she is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

That remark crossed the line, said RedState.com editor Erick Erickson. He disinvited Trump from the RedState Gathering, a conservative event featuring GOP presidential hopefuls this weekend in Atlanta.

"I have tried to give a great deal of latitude to Donald Trump in his run for the presidency," Erickson wrote.

"He is not a professional politician and is known for being a blunt talker. He connects with so much of the anger in the Republican base and is not afraid to be outspoken on a lot of issues. But there are even lines blunt talkers and unprofessional politicians should not cross. Decency is one of those lines."

For the unititiated, Red State Gathering is a pretty darned large event and Erik Erikson is a stalwart Conservative from a state in the Deep South.

You know that Donald Trump has trouble when even staunch Conservatives disinvite him.

Also being reported here:

Trump dumped from conservative event in Atlanta over inappropriate comments Reuters

And this is a fun quote:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

Trump was scheduled to deliver the keynote address on Saturday night at a conference in Atlanta organized by Red State, an influential conservative group.

Red State chief Erick Erickson said he had disinvited Trump from the event because of what he described as "demeaning" remarks about Kelly who was one of three moderators during the first major Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland.

"While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far," Erickson said, adding he had invited Kelly, one of Fox's highest profile anchors, to attend his conference in Trump's place.

Trump was unbowed by the dumping.

"This is just another example of weakness through being politically correct," his campaign said in a statement.

"For all of the people who were looking forward to Mr. Trump coming, we will miss you. Blame Erick Erickson, your weak and pathetic leader. We'll now be doing another campaign stop at another location."

Donald doesn't get invited to the party because he's the turd in the punch bowl.

Trump destroys his own candidacy by running his mouth in an inappropriate manner. It's a novelty for now, but the people will grow tired of it. All in all people want to vote for someone who is respectful, not someone who rudely insults others.

If I had told you in 2008 that Barack Obama would negotiate a deal that he acknowledges will fund terrorism, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist.

Just this past week, Obama admitted that money flowing to Iran from his negotiated deal will be used by Iran to fund terrorism. Consider that for a minute. More and more, we are encountering "lone wolves" in the United States. In Chattanooga, one killed several soldiers and sailors. Europe and Asia are still seeing Islamic terror attacks. The president of the United States just acknowledged that his deal with Iran will fund more terrorism.

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama's administration would preside over the largest hack of personnel records, and the families of American soldiers would have Muslim men show up at their homes in the United States to intimidate them, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist. No Longer a Conspiracy - Erick Erickson - Page full
Some more E E for libs since they seem to like him

If I had told you in 2008 that Barack Obama would negotiate a deal that he acknowledges will fund terrorism, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist.

Just this past week, Obama admitted that money flowing to Iran from his negotiated deal will be used by Iran to fund terrorism. Consider that for a minute. More and more, we are encountering "lone wolves" in the United States. In Chattanooga, one killed several soldiers and sailors. Europe and Asia are still seeing Islamic terror attacks. The president of the United States just acknowledged that his deal with Iran will fund more terrorism.

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama's administration would preside over the largest hack of personnel records, and the families of American soldiers would have Muslim men show up at their homes in the United States to intimidate them, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist. No Longer a Conspiracy - Erick Erickson - Page full

No, I would not have called you a "conspiracy theorist"......I would have called you an idiot who "interprets" what Obama stated to suit his biases......as I'm labeling you now.....An Idiot !!!

They're turning on their own.

It's a circular firing squad.
That's what struck me the most about the Republican debate. They turned on each other and Hillary and the Dems got off lightly

I mean broadly in the party, not just in the debate. The debate was merely symptomatic of it.

The Republican Party of today has become the Democrat Party of the 1970s and 1980s. It needs a Sister Souljah Moment.
Yepp.

This once great party is right on the cuff of going the way of the Whigs.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

No, I would not have called you a "conspiracy theorist"......I would have called you an idiot who "interprets" what Obama stated to suit his biases......as I'm labeling you now.....An Idiot !!!
scratch that "open minded" comment.

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump's latest controversial comment was so alarming that he's been disinvited from a conservative gathering Saturday in Atlanta.

At issue: Trump's comments on "CNN Tonight" about Fox News' Megyn Kelly, who moderated a GOP presidential candidate debate Thursday night. During the debate, she pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past.

Trump slammed Kelly, saying "she is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

That remark crossed the line, said RedState.com editor Erick Erickson. He disinvited Trump from the RedState Gathering, a conservative event featuring GOP presidential hopefuls this weekend in Atlanta.

"I have tried to give a great deal of latitude to Donald Trump in his run for the presidency," Erickson wrote.

"He is not a professional politician and is known for being a blunt talker. He connects with so much of the anger in the Republican base and is not afraid to be outspoken on a lot of issues. But there are even lines blunt talkers and unprofessional politicians should not cross. Decency is one of those lines."

For the unititiated, Red State Gathering is a pretty darned large event and Erik Erikson is a stalwart Conservative from a state in the Deep South.

You know that Donald Trump has trouble when even staunch Conservatives disinvite him.

Also being reported here:

Trump dumped from conservative event in Atlanta over inappropriate comments Reuters

And this is a fun quote:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

Trump was scheduled to deliver the keynote address on Saturday night at a conference in Atlanta organized by Red State, an influential conservative group.

Red State chief Erick Erickson said he had disinvited Trump from the event because of what he described as "demeaning" remarks about Kelly who was one of three moderators during the first major Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland.

"While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far," Erickson said, adding he had invited Kelly, one of Fox's highest profile anchors, to attend his conference in Trump's place.

Trump was unbowed by the dumping.

"This is just another example of weakness through being politically correct," his campaign said in a statement.

"For all of the people who were looking forward to Mr. Trump coming, we will miss you. Blame Erick Erickson, your weak and pathetic leader. We'll now be doing another campaign stop at another location."

I am on record saying Fox did a terrible job on the debates. It was an obvious attempt to eliminate Trump from running. However, Trump is giving the Establishment fodder for controversy and he has walked into the trap.

So, his mouth has been the reason he's been eliminated from the Red State Debate. It was the reason they conveniently used. And Trump should have been smarter than this. If he wants to have a serious chance of getting the nomination, he has to act presidential at the same time being a gentleman. If he can't do that, the voters should eliminate him, not the networks.
I will watch the debate en toto and then get back with you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

LMMAOOOOO facts inconvenient as usual........go read your siggie now

Forum List

Back