Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

i'm not wild about clinton, but let's say we accept that she's a "congenital liar"

i still consider her sane. she isn't pretending that she could force mexico to pay for and build a wall on our southern border. she isn't pretending that a president could somehow "assert" a fetus' fifth and 14th amendment rights and put an end to abortion. she isn't saying that she would never raise taxes, under any condition, and she isn't comparing international diplomacy with iran to shoving jews into ovens.

the republican field right now has a lot of crazy in it - and there will be more to come. kasich doesn't seem so ideologically driven that he is blinded from reality like a lot of the others. maybe i'll change my mind on him as time goes on, but right now he seems like a reasonable candidate.

Well, well stated and right on target.....Fully agree.

I love when libs try to tell us who our best candidate is.......and then insinuate they might actually vote for them

It is precisely that caliber of cynicism that will keep you right wingers far, far away from the oval office for decades to come.

A quick word to the liberals who are cheering on these RW nut jobs trying to destroy Trump. They will shift focus to your candidate eventually. He who laughs first, laughs last and all that jazz ;)
What I am cheering is Trump consuming all the political oxygen in the room

At a time barely known candidates need exposure, all the attention is going to Trump
And in order to get known, they will need to fork over more money than planned in order to advertise themselves...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I love when libs try to tell us who our best candidate is.......and then insinuate they might actually vote for them

It is precisely that caliber of cynicism that will keep you right wingers far, far away from the oval office for decades to come.[

rrriiiiggghhhhtttt. ........ spend your time bashing everything repub but if we choose the candidate you say .....who supports what you have spent your time arguing against....you'll vote for him..............makes perfect sense....if your lib who likes to lie

Trump seems to hate women. Ivana swore under oath that he raped and pulled out her hair. That sounds like a violent woman hater.

Oh WTF ever, Fox News and Kelly and these PC idiots can shove it. You got Trump on stage for millions to see and you ask him a dumb ass gotcha 'war on women' question? Its insulting. With all the substantive issues Trump was prepared to speak to they ask him that. And when Trump bitch slapped her with his Rosie O'Donnel response which got a big laugh in the audience she got mad her gotcha question failed and started harping about it. Here's what Rush had to say about it...

Rush, "I lost all respect for Fox News"

Here's what Rush had to say about it...

You'd be surprised how many millions of people do not care what Rush says

Apparently Rush forced you to talk about him. lol

I can't stand the mans voice.

The only thing he forces is my gorge to rise.

He has a legendary baritone broadcast voice so your remark makes no sense. I suspect its the truth he speaks that you can't stand.

truth?

If you question is truth feel free to post a lie so we can mock you.

A quick word to the liberals who are cheering on these RW nut jobs trying to destroy Trump. They will shift focus to your candidate eventually. He who laughs first, laughs last and all that jazz ;)

Rubio had the gaffe of the debate, he told the entire country that Hillary wins a resume contest vs any of the GOP candidates and Fox News declares him the winner???????????????????????????????

You'd be surprised how many millions of people do not care what Rush says

He has a legendary baritone broadcast voice so your remark makes no sense. I suspect its the truth he speaks that you can't stand.

truth?

I stopped listening to him about 20 odd years ago....

and I have no interested in revisiting his prop-agenda.

if YOU can't find a lie among his 'offerings', you're too far gone to bother with.

But if you insist, try this: limbaugh lies list - Yahoo Search Results

truth?

if YOU can't find a lie among his 'offerings', you're too far gone to bother with.

Go sniff Obama's ass.

Rubio had the gaffe of the debate, he told the entire country that Hillary wins a resume contest vs any of the GOP candidates and Fox News declares him the winner???????????????????????????????
To me Rubio is as unaccomplished and untested as Obama was when elected. Walker and Cruz have stood in the gap unwaveringly. Fiorina seems to have put the most thought into her positions.

Any rational thinking person can see what this is all about. This is about the establishment stopping at nothing to get Bush the Republican nom. This was all supposed to be a Clinton/Bush showdown and its going oh so horribly wrong [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I am so entertained over this whole thing. Zero fucks given over him being disinvited to this oh so important gathering ;) Lets see what kind of bump the clown car gets while Trump continues to pull away from the field.
If Trump was smart, he would buy tv time at the same time the Red State affair is going on and have half an hour of nothing but his views without the caustic questions that are going to be levelled against him in another Establishment venue. ;)
I like ;)

Notice nobody picked up on his brilliant policy on healthcare, nor bothered to get his opinion on the Iran deal during the debate? Pundits are more focused on bullshit rather than substance and yes Trump has put forth a lot of substance. If people really bothered to listen to him speak rather than forming their opinions on soundbites the msm plays they'd learn something about him. There's a reason Trump is killing in the polls and it's not because of his boorish behavior.
Again, and I hate to burst your bubble, Trump is doing well with circa (maximum) 30% of the GOP electorate. But among Indies he's already cooked to a crisp, stick a fork in him.

Hell, Clinton even beats Trump in the rural vote.

When was the last time you saw a Democrat winning by +20 in National polling?

There's a whole year ahead yet. If Trump can weather the storm and stay on message he'll do just fine with independent's. He's doing just fine with this indie ;)

Worse case scenario (depending who's looking at it) he goes independent and the RW nutters are left with their pants around their ankles and a Clinton Presidency. I'm good either way. Doesn't matter if Bush or Clinton is in office, it's just more of the same. Puppets....the whole lot.

truth?

Go sniff Obama's ass.

Seriously?

I like Obama less than I like Rush.

Any rational thinking person can see what this is all about. This is about the establishment stopping at nothing to get Bush the Republican nom. This was all supposed to be a Clinton/Bush showdown and its going oh so horribly wrong [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I am so entertained over this whole thing. Zero fucks given over him being disinvited to this oh so important gathering ;) Lets see what kind of bump the clown car gets while Trump continues to pull away from the field.
If Trump was smart, he would buy tv time at the same time the Red State affair is going on and have half an hour of nothing but his views without the caustic questions that are going to be levelled against him in another Establishment venue. ;)
I like ;)

Notice nobody picked up on his brilliant policy on healthcare, nor bothered to get his opinion on the Iran deal during the debate? Pundits are more focused on bullshit rather than substance and yes Trump has put forth a lot of substance. If people really bothered to listen to him speak rather than forming their opinions on soundbites the msm plays they'd learn something about him. There's a reason Trump is killing in the polls and it's not because of his boorish behavior.
Again, and I hate to burst your bubble, Trump is doing well with circa (maximum) 30% of the GOP electorate. But among Indies he's already cooked to a crisp, stick a fork in him.

Hell, Clinton even beats Trump in the rural vote.

When was the last time you saw a Democrat winning by +20 in National polling?

There's a whole year ahead yet. If Trump can weather the storm and stay on message he'll do just fine with independent's. He's doing just fine with this indie ;)

Worse case scenario (depending who's looking at it) he goes independent and the RW nutters are left with their pants around their ankles and a Clinton Presidency. I'm good either way. Doesn't matter if Bush or Clinton is in office, it's just more of the same. Puppets....the whole lot.

Well, ok, if you think so.

But I will repeat: I have never seen a presidential candidate come from 20 behind in the year before to win a GE in the year following - EVER. And ever since polling started with Gallup, it's never happened.

To me Rubio is as unaccomplished and untested as Obama was when elected. Walker and Cruz have stood in the gap unwaveringly. Fiorina seems to have put the most thought into her positions.

Rubio is not anywhere close to being ready to be a POTUS. He's the establishment's token Hispanic and obvious pic for VP to bring in the Hispanic vote. MARK MY WORDS this election was going to be about illegals getting amnesty and Trump has upended that entire strategy by pointing out illegals are robbing, raping, torturing, and murdering Americans. This has the establishment on both sides of the isle freaking out. How many times did Jeb yap about his pro illegals position during the debate, 4 times at least.

To me Rubio is as unaccomplished and untested as Obama was when elected.

I agree. 4-8 years as VP should make him a given in a future election

Walker and Cruz have stood in the gap unwaveringly.

Walker, yes.

Cruz is a grandstander, and not likely to get further than his current position.

Fiorina seems to have put the most thought into her positions.

True, she surprised me as well.

Possible VP candidate?

truth?

Go sniff Obama's ass.

Seriously?

I have no respect for RINO's either, less even.

Go sniff Obama's ass.

Seriously?

I have no respect for RINO's either, less even.

Not putting Rush on a pedestal makes me a RINO?

Do you have a personal keeper, or just under the watch of the nurse in the Day Room?

Forum List

Back