Et tu, Ivanka?

It's rather odd, the riot was only one aspect of the attempted coup yet it's all Trumpleton's talk about.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed 29 Republican state lawmakers in Arizona — 27 more than previously known — to set aside Joe Biden’s popular vote victory and “choose” presidential electors, according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

The Post reported last month that Thomas sent emails to two Arizona House members, in November and December 2020, urging them to help overturn Biden’s win by selecting presidential electors — a responsibility that belongs to Arizona voters under state law. Thomas sent the messages using FreeRoots, an online platform intended to make it easy to send pre-written emails to multiple elected officials.

Actually, you're incorrect. It's only up to voters if the state legislature says so. They can change that rule any time they want. The legislature can choose the electors if it so desires. They were about to do that in Florida in the 2000 election before the SC stepped in.

1654900776657.png

Former President Donald Trump on Friday rebuked his own daughter's deposition testimony played for millions to hear during the House select committee's prime-time hearing detailing its Jan. 6 investigation.

It’s already been proven President Trump offered 20,000 National Guard. Pelosi turned it down.
According to Kash Patel...

His BOSS (Chris Miller) however said that Trump made that suggestion to him and HE ignored it

Pelosi had nothing to do with any of that

Cowering? They had a gazillion agents with guns. They needed not fear anything.
There shouldn't have been a need for ANYONE to draw their guns on that day.

If it wasen't for Trump, his W.H. goon squad & the hate groups they encouraged none of it would have happened.

Trump & his W.H. squad who plotted to overthrow the election deserve a prison cell. It will be a deterrent to the next autocrat wannabe who thinks about pulling the same shit.

There shouldn't have been a need for ANYONE to draw their guns on that day.

If it wasen't for Trump, his W.H. goon squad & the hate groups they encouraged none of it would have happened.

Trump & his W.H. squad who plotted to overthrow the election deserve a prison cell. It will be a deterrent to the next autocrat wannabe who thinks about pulling the same shit.

Yeah, sure. You believe that.

And yet it turns out Barr was full of shit.

The Feds we’re in on it and refused to investigate.

The audits and actual independent investigators have proven mass fraud. 2000 Mules cannot be debunked. Game is up.
and Trump said that his daughter had not been studying the fraud issue...

she just trusted barr...

which doesn't seem like a good idea to me, for one

and Trump said that his daughter had not been studying the fraud issue...

she just trusted barr...

which doesn't seem like a good idea to me, for one
So in other words she trusted Barr over her own father.

What kind of father reprimands their own Daughter publicly the way Trump just did?

So in other words she trusted Barr over her own father.

What kind of father reprimands their own Daughter publicly the way Trump just did?
a good one... assuming it is a reprimand as you say but I don't assume that.. don't trust liberals one bit...

all i heeard was that he said she didn't follow all the fraud evidence..
but all this is rather moot in light of thefact

that there IS

considerable evidence...

so no matter who tells me there was no fraud, I am not only not buying it but calling that person a

LIAR

+

One who knows her father is a criminal.
is Trump as bad a criminal as... well, someone who, say, threatens to cut off foreign aid to a country if that country doesn't fire a prosecutor investigating his crooked son?

Is Trump as bad as... people who fight to keep baby murder legal, fight like they have nothing better to do, in fact... fight like their own lives depended on it...

wow... and here I thought you just could not be more criminal than... to murder innocent, helpless children....

+

Forum List

Back