Et tu, Mitch???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if stupid wins...what does that make the losers....more stupid ?
No, it just means a lot of stupid people voted stupidly.

What a stupid question. You are of limited intellectual capacity, aren't ya? Look at the idiotic things you say...poor little stupid person needs to constantly affirm himself....

Your conclusions don't follow your premises.

And your efforts to assuage yourself over your loss....are they working ?

"limited intellectual capacity" ? "Idiotic things you say" ?

Wow....you got me.

But we still won in 2016.

So....as I say.....you must be more stupid....or to put it in your terms...you were to stupid to get more people to vote less stupid.

Should have been easy since they were stupid to start.

Sucks to be you.

Again what why was Manafort Gates Podesta Biden Clinton and Obama working together in Ukraine?
Remember who was helping Biden, Obama and Clinton in The Ukraine?

The Podesta Group and their two employees, Manafort and Gates.
Care to explain that to me?
Ah yes, yet another republican witch hunt that ended with a fizzle and no results about 2 weeks ago. You poor little guy. You no get real news in bubble.

Again what why was Manafort Gates Podesta Biden Clinton and Obama working together in Ukraine?
Remember who was helping Biden, Obama and Clinton in The Ukraine?

The Podesta Group and their two employees, Manafort and Gates.
Care to explain that to me?
Ah yes, yet another republican witch hunt that ended with a fizzle and no results about 2 weeks ago. You poor little guy. You no get real news in bubble.
Why are you asking me? I'm not your mommy.

Grab a month old newspaper. That investigation came and went.

The interesting part of the Senate trial is that EACH senator must then decide whether loyalty to Trump (and get re-elected in a red state) or upholding the Constitution's tenets is the important decision for an elected official having taken an oath, to OPENLY make in front of a camera.

So basically do nothing for a living and be rich, or change their lifestyle and be like every other scrub dealing with reality? Do they get a six week vacation after testifying? Awwww.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The interesting part of the Senate trial is that EACH senator must then decide whether loyalty to Trump (and get re-elected in a red state) or upholding the Constitution's tenets is the important decision for an elected official having taken an oath, to OPENLY make in front of a camera.

You didn't mind though when the dems were loyal to bubba. Your fake hypocritical heart tugging is hilarious.

Bubba the love sponge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't put Russian interests ahead of US interests.
He absolutely has and does. He does it by putting GOP interests first. When they align with russian interests over american interests, as incidental as that may be, it still is what it is. And he should be called for it.

If that's true you should be able to provide a few credible links proving your point. I'm still saying that the democrat nickname for Mitch is bullshit based on lies. Its not like he was caught saying that "he'd have more flexibility after the election" to Medvedev. That statement could be considered treason, but the MSM gave Obama a pass.

If that's true you should be able to provide a few credible links proving your point.
Right, but it doesn't mean i will. You will reject my opinion just the same. We both know this.

What we both know that the "Moscow Mitch" nickname by the democrats is total bullshit.
Its not like Mitch paid Russians for the Steele Dossier to win an election, is it?
Its not an "opinion" I was looking for, it was proof that Mitch put Russian interests over American interests.

Well, yet another crack has opened in the Trump dam....

McConnell has openly stated that he won't pull the same crap as he did with Merrick Garland...and NOW he will follow the rules and have an open TRIAL once the House hands over the upcoming Articles of Impeachment.

As we saw with Clinton, ALL Senate members must attend and be silent as the trial unfolds, witnesses testify, documents go into the official record...AND each senator MUST cast an open vote (basically, openly separating the wheat from the chaff.)

Should be fun to watch next Spring...

You still haven't figured it out yet, have you, Nat? McConnell WELCOMES this attempt at impeachment by the Democrats! Democrats in contested States up for election are quaking in their boots right now! This "publicity stunt" by the far left is going to screw them to the wall!

He doesn't put Russian interests ahead of US interests. I only found one poor example:

Trump's Russia stance isn't criminal; it's just unpatriotic

Nice try Nat but we're discussing "Moscow Mitch" not Trump. (literacy insult skipped)
Got any examples of why that stupid nickname is supposed to fit?

Better???

SANCTIONED RUSSIAN OLIGARCH'S COMPANY TO INVEST MILLIONS IN NEW ALUMINUM PLANT IN MITCH McCONNELL'S STATE
Sanctioned Russian oligarch's company to invest millions in new aluminum plant in Mitch McConnell's state

How a McConnell-backed effort to lift Russian sanctions ...

Mitch McConnell's Ties to Russian Oil Money

OMG let me tell you the Senate vote total on impeachment....53-47 for acquittal. Surprised??
only 20 votes short, too bad, awwww.

The democrat presidential candidates will be upstaged by Trump all day and all night and all year.
It all depends upon the charges, and the evidence, at law. Senators, too, are sworn to uphold the Constitution.

You still haven't figured it out yet, have you, Nat? McConnell WELCOMES this attempt at impeachment by the Democrats! Democrats in contested States up for election are quaking in their boots right now! This "publicity stunt" by the far left is going to screw them to the wall!

Light a few candles....find a Trump Cult virgin to sacrifice.....and maybe you'll get your wish......

Check out McConnell's approval ratings even within his OWN state

OMG let me tell you the Senate vote total on impeachment....53-47 for acquittal. Surprised??

There are several reports that were the Senate vote secret, THIRTY GOP senators would vote to impeach the orange turd.

COWARDS!!!!.................lol

There are several reports that were the Senate vote secret, THIRTY GOP senators would vote to impeach the orange turd.

But they're NOT secret...those GOP Senators who dared to vote to impeach would have to face their constituents come election time! They're not going to give you what you so desperately want, Nat! Sorry but it just isn't going to happen!

But there will be a trial...and that could change things considerably.

Evidence has a way of doing that.

But they're NOT secret...those GOP Senators who dared to vote to impeach would have to face their constituents come election time! They're not going to give you what you so desperately want, Nat! Sorry but it just isn't going to happen!

Keep an eye on Collins, Ernst, Gardner, Romney, Toomey, Burr, etc.....

Well, yet another crack has opened in the Trump dam....

McConnell has openly stated that he won't pull the same crap as he did with Merrick Garland...and NOW he will follow the rules and have an open TRIAL once the House hands over the upcoming Articles of Impeachment.

As we saw with Clinton, ALL Senate members must attend and be silent as the trial unfolds, witnesses testify, documents go into the official record...AND each senator MUST cast an open vote (basically, openly separating the wheat from the chaff.)

Should be fun to watch next Spring...

Lie much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back