et Would Reduce Deficit By $160 Billion and Increase GDP Growth

How can it raise questions for his agenda when it hasn't been passed?
You can't have questions about an agenda until it passes?

How can it raise questions for his agenda when it hasn't been passed?
You can't have questions about an agenda until it passes?
You can't claim it's not working when it's not in force.

Appropriate, because Weatherman is a nut. LOL I have yet to see the treasonous fat senile old orange clown do anything that would make the economy better in this nation. By this time in his Presidency, Obama already had infrastructure jobs going.

Missed Trump getting rid of economy stifling regulations, eh?

Obungles "shovel ready" BS was just that...BS

We are trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars in debt. Pardon me if I don't crack open a bottle of bubbly over 160 billion dollars in deficit reduction.

WASHINGTON — President Trump had promised that his mix of tax cuts, deregulation and reductions in wasteful spending would spur economic growth and cure America’s ailing fiscal health. On Thursday, an independent government analysis of those proposals effectively said, “Not so much.”

The Congressional Budget Office cast Mr. Trump’s inaugural budget as overly optimistic, expressing doubt about his promises to balance the federal budget. The budget projected that by 2027, the economy would achieve a small budget surplus. But according to the budget office, the deficit would remain at $720 billion, or 2.6 percent of gross domestic product.

we wonder why Americans....I mean patriotic Americans are losing all...I mean all....faith in this nation's political process. When the two main candidates are trump and Clinton....we are in HUGE trouble. Indisputable facts. Big money folk care first about their pocketbooks. Too bad some of you are so how awful STUPID you can't see it because of your red white and blue miniscule glasses.

WASHINGTON — President Trump had promised that his mix of tax cuts, deregulation and reductions in wasteful spending would spur economic growth and cure America’s ailing fiscal health. On Thursday, an independent government analysis of those proposals effectively said, “Not so much.”

The Congressional Budget Office cast Mr. Trump’s inaugural budget as overly optimistic, expressing doubt about his promises to balance the federal budget. The budget projected that by 2027, the economy would achieve a small budget surplus. But according to the budget office, the deficit would remain at $720 billion, or 2.6 percent of gross domestic product.
The claim that the CBO is "independent" is laughable. The CBO is a tool of the establishment. It is staffed by career government bureaucrats, which means people who are implacable enemies of capitalism and the free market.

Forum List

Back