Ethics: Is Abortion Taking A Life?

Is Abortion Taking A Life?

• Yes

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Only if you believe in a god and a faith that teaches abortion is wrong for the members of that particular church.

Does not apply to everyone else.
not to that particular church, but for all people of all churches. Scientists don't claim that their laws applicable only for themselves.
Unless it is your sin, you have no say in the life of others and there "choices" or "sins". That is their "freedom" to control their "life".
I may do what i want, that is my freedom. If murderer is murderer i say it.
You don't get to control or risk her life to produce a child she does not want. She is not a slave.
For women, if they already have children, it is healthier to kill existing one, than to kill which is inside her. I take care of her life here.
A fetus is not a child or person till after birth
wrong. Many children being killed were trying to avoid instruments.
Some don't even believe in god, that is their right.
Some people don't even believe that killing mature people is bad, but that is not their right.
Freedom of religion also means freedom to every other religion that disagrees with you, or freedom of no religion or god at all.
ok, but the goverment acts in accordance to one of the ideologies despite this freedom. So, if government acts in an anti-christian way, it will fail for sure.
Stay out of a woman's medical choices, be it in a clinic or at her home.
Will stay if they avoid killing other people. If child can't defend himself from his mom, goverment or society should.

It's not a child. It is a fertilized egg or an embryo without consciousness. AND you don't have the right to force people to become parents against their will. If a couple discusses their "pregnancy" and decide to abort it because they aren't ready to be parents, that is none of your business, and your religious beliefs don't count for anything in their lives. YOU are irrelevant, and so are your feelings. Get it?

Only if you believe in a god and a faith that teaches abortion is wrong for the members of that particular church.

not to that particular church, but for all people of all churches. Scientists don't claim that their laws applicable only for themselves.
Unless it is your sin, you have no say in the life of others and there "choices" or "sins". That is their "freedom" to control their "life".
You don't get to control or risk her life to produce a child she does not want. She is not a slave.
For women, if they already have children, it is healthier to kill existing one, than to kill which is inside her. I take care of her life here.
Some people don't even believe that killing mature people is bad, but that is not their right.
Freedom of religion also means freedom to every other religion that disagrees with you, or freedom of no religion or god at all.
ok, but the goverment acts in accordance to one of the ideologies despite this freedom. So, if government acts in an anti-christian way, it will fail for sure.
Will stay if they avoid killing other people. If child can't defend himself from his mom, goverment or society should.

It's not a child. It is a fertilized egg or an embryo without consciousness. AND you don't have the right to force people to become parents against their will. If a couple discusses their "pregnancy" and decide to abort it because they aren't ready to be parents, that is none of your business, and your religious beliefs don't count for anything in their lives. YOU are irrelevant, and so are your feelings. Get it?
Not.
It is a child and according my beliefs the world is functioning. If someone doubts, he fails, his life fails and the country, in which people murder their own children, fails.
And now get a life. Got it?

Not.
It is a child and according my beliefs the world is functioning. If someone doubts, he fails, his life fails and the country, in which people murder their own children, fails.

Like I said, many people do not share your beliefs and nobody cares. Lol. :D It is up to the individual and is really not any of your business. Take care of your own house.

furthermore, of course no one can force people to become parents, i mean to force them have sex. If they have sex, they know that they very likely can be parents.

Not.

Like I said, many people do not share your beliefs and nobody cares. Lol. :D It is up to the individual and is really not any of your business. Take care of your own house.
Nobody cares till death or society degradation. After that some may start care, but too late.

Not.

Nobody cares till death or society degradation. After that some may start care, but too late.

Religion is the cause of most of the problems you see in the world today. Ignorance and religious beliefs and superstition.

furthermore, of course no one can force people to become parents, i mean to force them have sex. If they have sex, they know that they very likely can be parents.

People having sex are not consenting to becoming parents. Face the facts of life. People are going to have sex.

Not.

Religion is the cause of most of the problems you see in the world today. Ignorance and religious beliefs and superstition.
yeah, see the USSR and N. Korea - world centers of atheism. By the way, USSR was the first country legalized abortion, so i see you are Lenin and Stalin' fan. No questions then.

People having sex are not consenting to becoming parents. Face the facts of life. People are going to have sex.
like animals? even animals don't kill their kids.

Not.

yeah, see the USSR and N. Korea - world centers of atheism. By the way, USSR was the first country legalized abortion, so i see you are Lenin and Stalin' fan. No questions then.

Sorry, nobody has to abide by your subjective "morality." And you are irrelevant in the lives of other people. Time you realized that your views are just not important to others. ;)

Not.

A fertilized egg is not a child in any way. Neither is an embryo. Sorry that you cannot force your morality onto others. :D One of the things that makes our country (the United States) such a great place to live.

If a woman want to take herbs, a morning after pill or a mail order cocktail of pills in their own home, you don't get to know or stop her.
If she goes to a clinic, you don't get to know.

How do you prove it was not a miscarriage? Till she is visibly pregnant it cannot be charged if she looses the fetus if she attacked or in an accident, the other person cannot be charged. The low does not include an abortion which is legal.

What you morally believe does not matter at all.

You have no say.

Till it is even possible for the fetus to live outside the womb, about 27 weeks with a great deal of help from modern medicine, it is not a life. Mother dies it dies.

Would you want a 9 lb worm, feeding off you for months? Would you say it is life and can't be killed? Would you want a 9 lb tumor? It is living cells.

If a woman had her tubes tied or removed, would she be killing potential life?

A woman gets to be the one in control of her reproductive organs, they are hers after all.

you can worry about your own organs, stay out of others bodies.

If a woman want to take herbs, a morning after pill or a mail order cocktail of pills in their own home, you don't get to know or stop her.
If she goes to a clinic, you don't get to know.

How do you prove it was not a miscarriage? Till she is visibly pregnant it cannot be charged if she looses the fetus if she attacked or in an accident, the other person cannot be charged. The low does not include an abortion which is legal.

What you morally believe does not matter at all.

You have no say.

Till it is even possible for the fetus to live outside the womb, about 27 weeks with a great deal of help from modern medicine, it is not a life. Mother dies it dies.

Would you want a 9 lb worm, feeding off you for months? Would you say it is life and can't be killed? Would you want a 9 lb tumor? It is living cells.

If a woman had her tubes tied or removed, would she be killing potential life?

A woman gets to be the one in control of her reproductive organs, they are hers after all.

you can worry about your own organs, stay out of others bodies.
your messages too long, so i don't even have a time to read them. Better to read a book or smart artcle. Sorry.

Not.

Sorry, nobody has to abide by your subjective "morality." And you are irrelevant in the lives of other people. Time you realized that your views are just not important to others. ;)
It is problems of others, not mine. Just if someone wants to hump off the skyskraper, my duty is only to say that he will die. Jump or not - his decision. Don't think i will suffer from his death.

It is problems of others, not mine. Just if someone wants to hump off the skyskraper, my duty is only to say that he will die. Jump or not - his decision. Don't think i will suffer from his death.

Good. Then you know to mind your business when it comes to other people's personal matters.

Good. Then you know to mind your business when it comes to other people's personal matters.
especially distinguish the personal business and other's people right to live (kids).

Forum List

Back