Ethics: Is Abortion Taking A Life?

Is Abortion Taking A Life?

• Yes

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
One of the things that makes our country (the United States) such a great place to live.
for perverts, maybe, yes, not for people of christian traditions.

People of "Christian" religion are the biggest pervs out there! :lol:
by the way, say how many kids did you kill?

Ohhhh, hyperbole is going to really help you with your position. :lol: Don't have a valid argument? Resort to accusations and hyperbole. That's what a good "Christian" does after all. :D

You all talk to the talk, but rarely do you walk the "walk."

One of the things that makes our country (the United States) such a great place to live.
for perverts, maybe, yes, not for people of christian traditions.

People of "Christian" religion are the biggest pervs out there! :lol:
good joke

Try being a woman. Then you would see what I mean. (or an alter boy!)
try being a man

Why don't you?

Only if you believe in a god and a faith that teaches abortion is wrong for the members of that particular church.

Does not apply to everyone else.
not to that particular church, but for all people of all churches. Scientists don't claim that their laws applicable only for themselves.
Unless it is your sin, you have no say in the life of others and there "choices" or "sins". That is their "freedom" to control their "life".
I may do what i want, that is my freedom. If murderer is murderer i say it.
You don't get to control or risk her life to produce a child she does not want. She is not a slave.
For women, if they already have children, it is healthier to kill existing one, than to kill which is inside her. I take care of her life here.
A fetus is not a child or person till after birth
wrong. Many children being killed were trying to avoid instruments.
Some don't even believe in god, that is their right.
Some people don't even believe that killing mature people is bad, but that is not their right.
Freedom of religion also means freedom to every other religion that disagrees with you, or freedom of no religion or god at all.
ok, but the goverment acts in accordance to one of the ideologies despite this freedom. So, if government acts in an anti-christian way, it will fail for sure.
Stay out of a woman's medical choices, be it in a clinic or at her home.
Will stay if they avoid killing other people. If child can't defend himself from his mom, goverment or society should.

It's not a child. It is a fertilized egg or an embryo without consciousness. AND you don't have the right to force people to become parents against their will. If a couple discusses their "pregnancy" and decide to abort it because they aren't ready to be parents, that is none of your business, and your religious beliefs don't count for anything in their lives. YOU are irrelevant, and so are your feelings. Get it?
Not.
It is a child and according my beliefs the world is functioning. If someone doubts, he fails, his life fails and the country, in which people murder their own children, fails.
And now get a life. Got it?

There are living breathing children disposed of, used as fighters and terrorists, sold as sex slaves, foster to over crowded homes, join gangs, commit crimes.
Those are lives that can be saved.

Controlling the right of woman over her own body is not your concern, butt out of her business.

You cannot out law the herbs or medicines she might take, they are too common and easily found in most grocery stores and herbs stores. Chinese medicine is too popular so you can't out law them either, or forbid the common herbs they use.

All the laws and shutting clinics just makes the life of the women more at risk. By trying to prevent an abortion you will be killing more women who don't know safe alternatives.

If is not immoral in other faith, why should your religion over ride theirs? Guess what, your faith is not the majority. More people in the world don't try to outlaw abortions.

Take your faith and go hide in your church, you are irrelevant to the law or other faiths.

What you say or think only matters to others in your church, not the rest of the country or world.

If I say shove your opinion, I sure you can figure out where.

Abortions are legal and not immoral to other faiths. Some have no faith and believe in no sin, so apart from the law there is not restriction to an abortion before the 24 week.

Woman's life and choices take priority, medically, legally and morally. Till a baby is born, it is only a possible life, not an actual one. You have no right to risk a woman's life by interfering in her medical care. Some women are told by their doctor they should not try to carry a fetus to term. If their birth control fails, they risk their lives and the fetus. There are many medical, moral, financial, life choice/happiness, the risk to the fetus for defects, etc., reasons for not allowing a pregnancy or birth. You don't get to tell women what to do with her body or her life.

Only if you believe in a god and a faith that teaches abortion is wrong for the members of that particular church.

not to that particular church, but for all people of all churches. Scientists don't claim that their laws applicable only for themselves.
Unless it is your sin, you have no say in the life of others and there "choices" or "sins". That is their "freedom" to control their "life".
You don't get to control or risk her life to produce a child she does not want. She is not a slave.
For women, if they already have children, it is healthier to kill existing one, than to kill which is inside her. I take care of her life here.
Some people don't even believe that killing mature people is bad, but that is not their right.
Freedom of religion also means freedom to every other religion that disagrees with you, or freedom of no religion or god at all.
ok, but the goverment acts in accordance to one of the ideologies despite this freedom. So, if government acts in an anti-christian way, it will fail for sure.
Will stay if they avoid killing other people. If child can't defend himself from his mom, goverment or society should.

It's not a child. It is a fertilized egg or an embryo without consciousness. AND you don't have the right to force people to become parents against their will. If a couple discusses their "pregnancy" and decide to abort it because they aren't ready to be parents, that is none of your business, and your religious beliefs don't count for anything in their lives. YOU are irrelevant, and so are your feelings. Get it?
Not.
It is a child and according my beliefs the world is functioning. If someone doubts, he fails, his life fails and the country, in which people murder their own children, fails.

There are living breathing children disposed of, used as fighters and terrorists, sold as sex slaves, foster to over crowded homes, join gangs, commit crimes.
Those are lives that can be saved.

Controlling the right of woman over her own body is not your concern, butt out of her business.

You cannot out law the herbs or medicines she might take, they are too common and easily found in most grocery stores and herbs stores. Chinese medicine is too popular so you can't out law them either, or forbid the common herbs they use.

All the laws and shutting clinics just makes the life of the women more at risk. By trying to prevent an abortion you will be killing more women who don't know safe alternatives.

If is not immoral in other faith, why should your religion over ride theirs? Guess what, your faith is not the majority. More people in the world don't try to outlaw abortions.

Take your faith and go hide in your church, you are irrelevant to the law or other faiths.

What you say or think only matters to others in your church, not the rest of the country or world.

If I say shove your opinion, I sure you can figure out where.

Abortions are legal and not immoral to other faiths. Some have no faith and believe in no sin, so apart from the law there is not restriction to an abortion before the 24 week.

Woman's life and choices take priority, medically, legally and morally. Till a baby is born, it is only a possible life, not an actual one. You have no right to risk a woman's life by interfering in her medical care. Some women are told by their doctor they should not try to carry a fetus to term. If their birth control fails, they risk their lives and the fetus. There are many medical, moral, financial, life choice/happiness, the risk to the fetus for defects, etc., reasons for not allowing a pregnancy or birth. You don't get to tell women what to do with her body or her life.
still too long. Try harder.

Not.

Like I said, many people do not share your beliefs and nobody cares. Lol. :D It is up to the individual and is really not any of your business. Take care of your own house.
Nobody cares till death or society degradation. After that some may start care, but too late.

Religion is the cause of most of the problems you see in the world today. Ignorance and religious beliefs and superstition.
yeah, see the USSR and N. Korea - world centers of atheism. By the way, USSR was the first country legalized abortion, so i see you are Lenin and Stalin' fan. No questions then.

Abortions have been around since the dawn of civilization. People learned from animals what foods cause an abortion. Since people began raising live stock, they have know of birth control.

"God"/nature gave us the plants and minerals and the brains to learn how to use them.

What a woman chooses to do is not in your control. Only the woman has a right to decide if she wants to be a mother or not. It is her body.

Not.

You live your personal life by your beliefs, but don't force others who have their own.
It is not your right to force your faith on others.

Neither you nor government should force any particular belief or religion on individuals or the country. Stay in your church.

If you think it's "murdering children", then I suppose you should be out there protesting or doing SOMETHING besides self righteous postings on an internet message board. Lol. :D Get your signs ready!

Not.

You live your personal life by your beliefs, but don't force others who have their own.
It is not your right to force your faith on others.

Neither you nor government should force any particular belief or religion on individuals or the country. Stay in your church.

And that is what it's all about, control. They cannot stand the fact that they don't have control over other people's decisions and lives. ;)

Like I said, many people do not share your beliefs and nobody cares. Lol. :D It is up to the individual and is really not any of your business. Take care of your own house.
Nobody cares till death or society degradation. After that some may start care, but too late.

Religion is the cause of most of the problems you see in the world today. Ignorance and religious beliefs and superstition.
yeah, see the USSR and N. Korea - world centers of atheism. By the way, USSR was the first country legalized abortion, so i see you are Lenin and Stalin' fan. No questions then.

Sorry, nobody has to abide by your subjective "morality." And you are irrelevant in the lives of other people. Time you realized that your views are just not important to others. ;)
It is problems of others, not mine. Just if someone wants to hump off the skyskraper, my duty is only to say that he will die. Jump or not - his decision. Don't think i will suffer from his death.

You are an irrelevant arse h*le.

Is that short enough for your small mind.

upload_2016-3-16_16-11-49.png

Justice, the law, not faith, go back to your bible Deuteronomy and Hebrews and stop forcing it on others. Learn your own bible, since you obviously don't understand it.

Christians through out history have been wrong. Your use of the bible has been wrong. Even the translation of the text has been wrong. Your wars, your abuse of others, your witch hunts, your judgements of others....................

Not then and not now should you have the right to abuse a woman or control her body.

But government does control. And on position of atheists. When government switch its ideology to christianity i will be patient a bit more.
Yes, i recommend atheists to stay out of politics too and do not say others what to do with children. If they hate their kids - they should give them to orphanage.

If you think it's "murdering children", then I suppose you should be out there protesting or doing SOMETHING besides self righteous postings on an internet message board. Lol. :D Get your signs ready!

Oh goody, time for tomatoes and rotten fruit.

Sorry, nobody has to abide by your subjective "morality." And you are irrelevant in the lives of other people. Time you realized that your views are just not important to others. ;)
It is problems of others, not mine. Just if someone wants to hump off the skyskraper, my duty is only to say that he will die. Jump or not - his decision. Don't think i will suffer from his death.

You are an irrelevant arse h*le.

Is that short enough for your small mind.

View attachment 67650

Justice, the law, not faith, go back to your bible Deuteronomy and Hebrews and stop forcing it on others. Learn your own bible, since you obviously don't understand it.

Christians through out history have been wrong. Your use of the bible has been wrong. Even the translation of the text has been wrong. Your wars, your abuse of others, your witch hunts, your judgements of others....................

Not then and not now should you have the right to abuse a woman or control her body.
no, it is not short. Short - when it is of several lines.

But government does control. And on position of atheists. When government switch its ideology to christianity i will be patient a bit more.
Yes, i recommend atheists to stay out of politics too and do not say others what to do with children. If they hate their kids - they should give them to orphanage.

You are the only ones trying to force your fake "morality" onto others.

no, government does.

no, government does.

Nope. Wrong again!

Forum List

Back