Europe Conquered

It is of no surprise, considering that the Jews were persecuted throughout almost of the entire history of Western civilization.

That's a fine justification for wanting revenge. But ya gotta wonder... why were they persecuted in the first place? Sure, religion definitely played a role. Killers of Jesus and all that...we're talking ancient Europe here after all so it'd be silly to expect medieval Catholics and orthodox Christians to have woke modern day PC values. If you keep getting beat up on the playground for eating boogers, maybe instead of blaming the bullies you should...I dunno, maybe stop eating boogers?
Religion was always a pretext. Maybe in ancient times the Jews also often exceeded the host nations in entelectual level and this wasn't pleased by them?

The point is you keep getting beat up not for eating boogers but for you being said to eat boogers.

It's funny. The people who complain the most about Antisemitism are the ones who get all outraged at the idea of ethnicity playing a role in human intelligence and behavior.
I don't know what people you mean, but I personally belive that such a thing as national mentality actually exists.

The entire political establishment, that's who.
They are hardly an example of honesty.

The Jews have no plans for world domination, Islam does.

You better inform Rothschilds, and Soros , thst they aren't Jews looking to create a Global government of their dominance, the so called New World Order.
Is it written down for everyone to read like Islam?

way back, he would get a New World Order by consent, or by force.

Soros also speaks of a New World Order.

Ultimately they have Nukes, Islamists, except Pakistan don't.

It's not Islamists who are capable of World domination, it's Jewish bankers like Soros / Rothschilds.
Rothschild said
Then it is a conspiracy theory, Islam is a reality.

But if Soros speak of a New World Order and you say that is Conspiracy Theory then this is you siding with that EVIL POS George Soros?

They think some camel F'cker Islamist throwing rocks calling for Global domination is so powerful.

But, some how Globalist Zionist bankers powerful enough to toppel nations with resistance & chaos are somehow so weak.

That's a fine justification for wanting revenge. But ya gotta wonder... why were they persecuted in the first place? Sure, religion definitely played a role. Killers of Jesus and all that...we're talking ancient Europe here after all so it'd be silly to expect medieval Catholics and orthodox Christians to have woke modern day PC values. If you keep getting beat up on the playground for eating boogers, maybe instead of blaming the bullies you should...I dunno, maybe stop eating boogers?
Religion was always a pretext. Maybe in ancient times the Jews also often exceeded the host nations in entelectual level and this wasn't pleased by them?

The point is you keep getting beat up not for eating boogers but for you being said to eat boogers.

It's funny. The people who complain the most about Antisemitism are the ones who get all outraged at the idea of ethnicity playing a role in human intelligence and behavior.
I don't know what people you mean, but I personally belive that such a thing as national mentality actually exists.

The entire political establishment, that's who.
They are hardly an example of honesty.

It's a topic deemed unfit for discussion. If you so much as mention it, you're labeled a Nazi. You'll be banned from social media, drummed out of polite society, lose your job and be put on an FBI watch list.

Yet Jews always gloat about their superior intelligence as one of the reasons they're so successful and also why they're persecuted.

Are Jews Nazis?

What a conundrum!

The Jews have no plans for world domination, Islam does.

You better inform Rothschilds, and Soros , thst they aren't Jews looking to create a Global government of their dominance, the so called New World Order.

It's not Islamists who are capable of World domination, it's Jewish bankers like Soros / Rothschilds.
Rothschild said

I will show you what is NOT a Conspiracy Theory:

Barbara Lerner Spectre this American Leftist Jew who then went to Israel who then decided to go to HELP DESTROY Sweden SOMEHOW CONVINCING the Government of Sweden to give her Shekels to assist in bringing in UNLIMITED amounts of MUSLIMS to make things Multicultural so that a MINORITY of JEWS could FEEL SAFE among ANOTHER MINORITY ie. MINORITY in this case meaning NOT WHITE AND CHRISTIAN.

The text of what she says in the below video, and she has that evil smirk on her fucking face THE ENTIRE TIME SHE IS SAYING the below, I add she is NOW having a PRIVATE 24/7 ARMED GUARD because this fucking bitch has a price on her ugly head because of THIS:

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

^^^^ Read the above CAREFULLY, this EVIL BITCH is OPENLY stating that they WANT White European Christians REPLACED by MUSLIMS so that the MINORITY JEWS can FEEL SAFE on a Continent that HISTORICALLY has ALWAYS been WHITE AND CHRISTIAN and they want OUR Continent ALL FOR THEM but WITHOUT US. This is OUR Continent NOT THEIR Continent, they can GTFO.

Our response to this Child of Satan is, hey BITCH GTFO back to Israel or America, we DO NOT need your crowd, the way we SURVIVE is by FORCING you out AGAIN if it comes to that AGAIN.

Now you can WATCH and HEAR this fucking ugly bitch, this REPRESENTATIVE of it's Defective DNA say the ABOVE text I have BOLDED from it's own Satanic mouth, just to SHOW you this is NOT a Conspiracy Theory and it's THIS why we DO NOT want ANY American squatting on OUR Continent, you are fucking EVIL YOU support this EVIL FUCKING bitch because of WHAT she IS, go on I DARE you to WATCH it and HEAR her, it's ONLY 1 minute and 16 seconds in duration the video:

Here is the text AGAIN, so you can watch the above video and FOLLOW the EVIL fucking bitch WORD for WORD as she SAYS the below with a SMILE on her ugly fucking face, this DISGUSTING BITCH the product of CENTURIES of INBREEDING in some SELF IMPOSED Ghetto in Russia or whatever THINKS IT is BETTER than US. She and her crowd can GTFO, EVEN the LOWEST CLASS on the European Continent are higher up the food chain than THIS EVIL vermin in human form.

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

Here are the first comments off the YouTube Comment Section:

Tanky Mctankinson7 months ago
Deus vult!!!! like the mad king in game of thrones burn them all

HeilAmarth
5 months ago (edited)
She has some nerve coming to a foreign continent, foreign country and tell what's best for them. Europe is already multicultural with English, Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, Russians, Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles, Germans, Danes, Dutch, Flemish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swiss, Austrians, Italians, Croatians, Greeks and so on. What she wants is not multiculturalism - each people being strong and proud of their heritage - what she wants is a monolithic monoculture of a gooey brown mass without identity or heritage or pride. It's clear this bitch wants to erase European people by mixing them with non-European people.
Show less

Amy Cardill2 months ago
Who gave you the right to chose the future of Europe?

Mario Rossi
4 months ago
This lady is really sick.

KLASS podcast
4 months ago
how come Israel is not multicultural?, hypocrite! but thats how they roll

Alfred Braun
3 months ago
"There are people in Sweden who support Israel and have a deep sense of the injustice of the present situation"." What Injustice would that be?

ExRhodesian
4 months ago
It will pass when we have cleaned them out, get to work lads.

Jaqen H'ghar
2 months ago (edited)
I'm not European (I'm Chilean) but in her smirking face I just see pure evil.

Islamists have been powerless in global powers since WW1, when the Ottoman Empire fell.

It's no conspiracy that many Jewish bankers toppeled Tsarist Russia.
By bankrolling Bolsheviks like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Warburg, Yakub Ganetsky & Israel Helphand.

They are more powerful than the Islamists.

It's a topic deemed unfit for discussion. If you so much as mention it, you're labeled a Nazi. You'll be banned from social media, drummed out of polite society, lose your job and be put on an FBI watch list.
It is sad to know that praised American freedom and free speech are just a mockery.

Yet Jews always gloat about their superior intelligence as one of the reasons they're so successful and also why they're persecuted.

Are Jews Nazis?

What a conundrum!
Strictly speaking no. Among main features of Nazism are superiority of the German nation and antisemitism. None of these views are common among the Jews.

It is sad to know that praised American freedom and free speech are just a mockery.

Are Jews Nazis?

What a conundrum!
Strictly speaking no. Among main features of Nazism are superiority of the German nation and antisemitism. None of these views are common among the Jews.

The term Nazi is used too loosely.

How do you reconcile with the fact that Jewish-supremacist intellectuals created the political and social theories that are currently destroying western society, both Europe AND the USA? Created with the express purpose of destroying the west?
It is of no surprise, considering that the Jews were persecuted throughout almost of the entire history of Western civilization.

Because Jews were culturally alien & unassimilated.

Just like the Islamists of the OP.

Are Jews Nazis?

What a conundrum!

The term Nazi is used too loosely.
And?

^^^^^ Badly done photo shop. ... :cuckoo:

Same font as this badly done photoshop.

Sharia-law-in-Europe1.jpg
Are you saying Muslims to not demonstrate for Sharia? Tell us another one. The rub your face in it every day, and you enjoy it.
I am saying that people like you are dishonest.
Dishonest about what? Certainly not about Islam or the damage your country has suffered including thousands of young women scarred for life because authorities were scared of being called racists. The dishonesty is yours.

You have a crazed view point that is being fed by extremists. You post dishonest shit in order to stir up trouble in a place that you know nothing about.

Doctored photographs, videos of events that never took place and so on. You people do not care what shit you spread.

You highlight crimes by Muslims but never comment on crimes by non Muslims. You quote distorted passages from the Koran as if it is the whole story while ignoring similar crap in the bible.

You see all of Europe as one entity and think it can be summed up with a few handed down soundbites.

We have a few like yourself over here. They are generally part of an under educated minority of losers who need somebody to blame for their own shortcomings. It has always been the Jews but now its the Muslims.

You are the mirror opposite of those you despise.

Some of the time I can laugh at your idiocy but mostly you just sicken me.
Sometimes I can laugh at your cowardice and your hate for freedom and equality, but most of the time it disgusts me.

Are you saying Muslims to not demonstrate for Sharia? Tell us another one. The rub your face in it every day, and you enjoy it.
I am saying that people like you are dishonest.
Dishonest about what? Certainly not about Islam or the damage your country has suffered including thousands of young women scarred for life because authorities were scared of being called racists. The dishonesty is yours.

You have a crazed view point that is being fed by extremists. You post dishonest shit in order to stir up trouble in a place that you know nothing about.

Doctored photographs, videos of events that never took place and so on. You people do not care what shit you spread.

You highlight crimes by Muslims but never comment on crimes by non Muslims. You quote distorted passages from the Koran as if it is the whole story while ignoring similar crap in the bible.

You see all of Europe as one entity and think it can be summed up with a few handed down soundbites.

We have a few like yourself over here. They are generally part of an under educated minority of losers who need somebody to blame for their own shortcomings. It has always been the Jews but now its the Muslims.

He's wrong about a lot but he's right about England. You guys are fucked in the heads. Your police force is a joke, your adherence to PC dogma let a bunch of girls get raped by big hairy pakis and you're selling your future to people who hate you all out of a sense of guilt.

More bigoted shit from another geller disciple. I havent got the time to engage with such nonsense now. I have work in a muzzie no go zone in the Caliphate of Birmingham.
More bigoted shit from another geller disciple

Geller has forgotten more about Islam than you will ever know. Now produce one bigoted quote from her, or one hateful one.

Rothschild said

Barbara Lerner Spectre this American Leftist Jew who then went to Israel who then decided to go to HELP DESTROY Sweden SOMEHOW CONVINCING the Government of Sweden to give her Shekels to assist in bringing in UNLIMITED amounts of MUSLIMS to make things Multicultural so that a MINORITY of JEWS could FEEL SAFE among ANOTHER MINORITY ie. MINORITY in this case meaning NOT WHITE AND CHRISTIAN.

The text of what she says in the below video, and she has that evil smirk on her fucking face THE ENTIRE TIME SHE IS SAYING the below, I add she is NOW having a PRIVATE 24/7 ARMED GUARD because this fucking bitch has a price on her ugly head because of THIS:

^^^^ Read the above CAREFULLY, this EVIL BITCH is OPENLY stating that they WANT White European Christians REPLACED by MUSLIMS so that the MINORITY JEWS can FEEL SAFE on a Continent that HISTORICALLY has ALWAYS been WHITE AND CHRISTIAN and they want OUR Continent ALL FOR THEM but WITHOUT US. This is OUR Continent NOT THEIR Continent, they can GTFO.

Our response to this Child of Satan is, hey BITCH GTFO back to Israel or America, we DO NOT need your crowd, the way we SURVIVE is by FORCING you out AGAIN if it comes to that AGAIN.

Now you can WATCH and HEAR this fucking ugly bitch, this REPRESENTATIVE of it's Defective DNA say the ABOVE text I have BOLDED from it's own Satanic mouth, just to SHOW you this is NOT a Conspiracy Theory and it's THIS why we DO NOT want ANY American squatting on OUR Continent, you are fucking EVIL YOU support this EVIL FUCKING bitch because of WHAT she IS, go on I DARE you to WATCH it and HEAR her, it's ONLY 1 minute and 16 seconds in duration the video:

Here is the text AGAIN, so you can watch the above video and FOLLOW the EVIL fucking bitch WORD for WORD as she SAYS the below with a SMILE on her ugly fucking face, this DISGUSTING BITCH the product of CENTURIES of INBREEDING in some SELF IMPOSED Ghetto in Russia or whatever THINKS IT is BETTER than US. She and her crowd can GTFO, EVEN the LOWEST CLASS on the European Continent are higher up the food chain than THIS EVIL vermin in human form.

HeilAmarth
5 months ago (edited)
She has some nerve coming to a foreign continent, foreign country and tell what's best for them. Europe is already multicultural with English, Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, Russians, Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles, Germans, Danes, Dutch, Flemish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swiss, Austrians, Italians, Croatians, Greeks and so on. What she wants is not multiculturalism - each people being strong and proud of their heritage - what she wants is a monolithic monoculture of a gooey brown mass without identity or heritage or pride. It's clear this bitch wants to erase European people by mixing them with non-European people.
Show less

Amy Cardill2 months ago

Mario Rossi
4 months ago

KLASS podcast
4 months ago

Alfred Braun
3 months ago
"There are people in Sweden who support Israel and have a deep sense of the injustice of the present situation"." What Injustice would that be?

ExRhodesian
4 months ago

Jaqen H'ghar
2 months ago (edited)

Islamists have been powerless in global powers since WW1, when the Ottoman Empire fell.

By bankrolling Bolsheviks like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Warburg, Yakub Ganetsky & Israel Helphand.

Islamists have been powerless in global powers since WW1,
Really? Who comprises the largest voting bloc in the UN? That would be the OIC.

Sometimes I can laugh at your cowardice and your hate for freedom and equality, but most of the time it disgusts me.

I'm still waiting for you to tell Lucy Hamilton when you were in Europe. 2/3 of Americans have never left the United States and yet you think you know all about the rest of the world.

I'm still waiting for you to tell Lucy Hamilton when you were in Europe. 2/3 of Americans have never left the United States and yet you think you know all about the rest of the world.

I spend today entire morning in Bratislava and I observe ZERO Muslims there, of course the Slovakians COULD be hiding 50 MILLIONS Muslims below their beds who know's, you know because according to Weatherman and Lastamender this 90% Continent is being RULED by Muslims. Tomorrow morning into early post-lunch I will be in Corfu doing buisness or whatever it is it is being termed so I am now on my OWN Muslim Watch and I will Report back tomorrow night on IF I see ANY Muslims in Corfu and IF I do NOT then I WANT to KNOW WHY considering Europa Conquered and we ALL are living under Islamic Rule and Sharia Law.

For the low IQ uneducated Ugly American Bigots on THIS thread who know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING but from comments illustrate they know ZERO about ZERO Corfu is Greece, it is one of the Greek Islands and is VERY beautiful and I add Bratislava is VERY beautiful it is one of our GREAT capitals on this Continent with 1000 x SUPERIOR Architecture than ANY in America, the Land Of To Many Ugly Americans and their GREAT CULTURE of Ronald McDonald AND HIP HOP.

Not leaving the US makes someone bad? I am still waiting for someone to tell me one positive for the non-Muslim in Islam. Can you? And I rely on the news even though it is censored in Europe the truth does manage to get out.

Multiculture is a failure due to the fact one of those cultures is Islam. It is plain to see and seems so easy to deny for many. Do not expect things to get better Islam does not work that way.

Not leaving the US makes someone bad? I am still waiting for someone to tell me one positive for the non-Muslim in Islam. Can you? And I rely on the news even though it is censored in Europe the truth does manage to get out.

Multiculture is a failure due to the fact one of those cultures is Islam. It is plain to see and seems so easy to deny for many. Do not expect things to get better Islam does not work that way.

So it's evidently clear you have never been to Europe. That being the case, perhaps you should opine less and listen more to the people who are actually there or have spent time there.

I spend today entire morning in Bratislava and I observe ZERO Muslims there, of course the Slovakians COULD be hiding 50 MILLIONS Muslims below their beds who know's, you know because according to Weatherman and Lastamender this 90% Continent is being RULED by Muslims. Tomorrow morning into early post-lunch I will be in Corfu doing buisness or whatever it is it is being termed so I am now on my OWN Muslim Watch and I will Report back tomorrow night on IF I see ANY Muslims in Corfu and IF I do NOT then I WANT to KNOW WHY considering Europa Conquered and we ALL are living under Islamic Rule and Sharia Law.

For the low IQ uneducated Ugly American Bigots on THIS thread who know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING but from comments illustrate they know ZERO about ZERO Corfu is Greece, it is one of the Greek Islands and is VERY beautiful and I add Bratislava is VERY beautiful it is one of our GREAT capitals on this Continent with 1000 x SUPERIOR Architecture than ANY in America, the Land Of To Many Ugly Americans and their GREAT CULTURE of Ronald McDonald AND HIP HOP.
Weatherman and Lastamender this 90% Continent is being RULED by Muslims.
I never said that. I do not recall Weatherman saying that either. If you want to make up lies to win an un-winnable argument go right ahead.

Islam has 90% of your leaders intimidated. They do not need to rule when your leaders are scared of them.A group of people your leaders say are not violent are intimidated by the violence of those same people.It is as plain as the warts on Tommy's face.

So it's evidently clear you have never been to Europe. That being the case, perhaps you should opine less and listen more to the people who are actually there or have spent time there.
Perhaps you should admit Islam has trashed the cities in the UK. Increased rapes ten fold. Islam has taken over whole school systems and hate is being taught daily to Muslim children.

Did you find a positive for the non-Muslim in Islam yet? You wont.

Rothschild said

HeilAmarth
5 months ago (edited)
Show less

Amy Cardill2 months ago

Mario Rossi
4 months ago

KLASS podcast
4 months ago

Alfred Braun
3 months ago

ExRhodesian
4 months ago

Jaqen H'ghar
2 months ago (edited)

Islamists have been powerless in global powers since WW1,
Really? Who comprises the largest voting bloc in the UN? That would be the OIC.

1/2 of Democrat funding comes from Jews.

Blame the Islamists, and only Islamists anyways.​

"Not leaving the US makes someone bad?"

Sorry you were going to tell us WHEN you last visited for any extended time my Continent, considering you and Weatherman consider yourselves EXPERTS on the European Continent and our populations and ALL of our Governments AND ALL of our leaders who according to YOU are ALL 90% Muslims who have ALL of us under Sharia Law.

What low IQ uneducated idiots like YOU do is you take RANDOM ISOLATED incidents and x them by ONE MILLIONS and then you go on the Internet to spread this Viscious Propaganda in the HOPE that there are ENOUGH Americans as low IQ, uneducated, ignorant and stupid as YOU are who are going to drink the Kool Aid.

OUR version of what YOU do would be to take the San Bernardino shooting and the Miami Nightclub shooting BOTH perpetrators MUSLIMS and then x them by ONE MILLIONS and then go on the Internet to push VISCIOUS PROPAGANDA that:

AMERICA CONQUERED! AMERICA IS RULED BY ISLAM! AMERICA UNDER SHARIA LAW!

And then WHEN Americans TELL us NO NO NO NO, WE would TELL the Americans who LIVE in America that WE who do NOT LIVE in America know MORE than the Americans about what is happening IN America.

We thank on my Continent that we KNOW that NOT ALL Americans HATE this Continent and that NOT ALL Americans are as low IQ, uneducated, ignorant and stupid as you at this forum we have just in this thread Americans who are NOT BIGOTS and XENOPHOBES and who do NOT HATE eg. DTMB, Vastator, Impuretrash, Sobi who ALL do NOT HATE this Continent, who ALL do NOT HATE our peoples and who ALL HAVE VISITED this Continent and know that what your type VOMIT on the Internet is 100% HORSECRAP.

"Not leaving the US makes someone bad?"

Sorry you were going to tell us WHEN you last visited for any extended time my Continent, considering you and Weatherman consider yourselves EXPERTS on the European Continent and our populations and ALL of our Governments AND ALL of our leaders who according to YOU are ALL 90% Muslims who have ALL of us under Sharia Law.

What low IQ uneducated idiots like YOU do is you take RANDOM ISOLATED incidents and x them by ONE MILLIONS and then you go on the Internet to spread this Viscious Propaganda in the HOPE that there are ENOUGH Americans as low IQ, uneducated, ignorant and stupid as YOU are who are going to drink the Kool Aid.

We thank on my Continent that we KNOW that NOT ALL Americans HATE this Continent and that NOT ALL Americans are as low IQ, uneducated, ignorant and stupid as you at this forum we have just in this thread Americans who are NOT BIGOTS and XENOPHOBES and who do NOT HATE eg. DTMB, Vastator, Impuretrash, Sobi who ALL do NOT HATE this Continent, who ALL do NOT HATE our peoples and who ALL HAVE VISITED this Continent and know that what your type VOMIT on the Internet is 100% HORSECRAP.
What low IQ uneducated idiots like YOU do

I would think the low IQ is your problem, not mine. But I will not try to insult you you do a good job of that yourself.

Forum List

Back