🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europe is slowly getting it

Europe is in a very precarious state. Tourism is sure to drop off, attacks will increase, economies will shrink, their way of life will change, and for what? Now do you see why the Gulf Arab states haven't taken ONE refugee? And Hildebeast wants 65,000? That is insanity.

Europe is in a very precarious state. Tourism is sure to drop off, attacks will increase, economies will shrink, their way of life will change, and for what? Now do you see why the Gulf Arab states haven't taken ONE refugee? And Hildebeast wants 65,000? That is insanity.

No shit liberals and their religion of multiculturalism get people killed by the bushel.

Now I understand that DumBama and the Democrats want to have truck registration and background checks...........

Nah, that really didn't happen, but I bet everybody believed it when they read my comment. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Now I understand that DumBama and the Democrats want to have truck registration and background checks...........

Nah, that really didn't happen, but I bet everybody believed it when they read my comment. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No shit.....liberals don't care about normal.people.....they live in gated communities and let these crazy fucks in the country....I think for payback

No shit.....liberals don't care about normal.people.....they live in gated communities and let these crazy fucks in the country....I think for payback

Liberals believe they can solve all problems.

It's like I've said so many times on USMB: we have two parties in this country. One thinks they can legislate morality, and the other thinks they can legislate mortality. The truth is neither can be legislated.

So now we have a country with strict firearm control, and some evil SOB took a straight truck and drove it into hundreds of people. Funny how the only guns present were those of police officers that killed the driver and stopped additional deaths.

Early reports state that the box of the truck was loaded with hand grenades and other projectiles that didn't detonate. Okay, so how (in a country with such strict gun control) did this clown get grenades? But of course, some claim there were gunshots from the truck as well.

Poor Obama. How in the world is he going to use this "opportunity" to promote anti-gun rhetoric as he's done so often in the past when firearms were the culprit?

Liberals believe they can solve all problems.

It's like I've said so many times on USMB: we have two parties in this country. One thinks they can legislate morality, and the other thinks they can legislate mortality. The truth is neither can be legislated.

So now we have a country with strict firearm control, and some evil SOB took a straight truck and drove it into hundreds of people. Funny how the only guns present were those of police officers that killed the driver and stopped additional deaths.

Early reports state that the box of the truck was loaded with hand grenades and other projectiles that didn't detonate. Okay, so how (in a country with such strict gun control) did this clown get grenades? But of course, some claim there were gunshots from the truck as well.

Poor Obama. How in the world is he going to use this "opportunity" to promote anti-gun rhetoric as he's done so often in the past when firearms were the culprit?

It has to be guns, only things in the world that kill, not only that but they make people want to kill. Before whitey showed up with guns, pre whitey Americans were peacef...all the tribes loved each other

Forum List

Back