European Nations Consider Recognizing Palestinian State

No, I have to disagree. They are a member state of the UN.

Of course, you're correct.....

My statement was in response to the poster who stated that international law prevents Palestinians from declaring their own state and ALSO want a seat in the U.N.

But, let me ask you which UN member has the MOST proposed sanctions against its government?

No....that your opinion is unsupportable and that no amount of information to the contrary will get you to change it makes you a bigot.
You know that you cannot support your opinion that "he current Israeli government is an outlaw", and you do not care.
In other words, you di NOT read the original article about European nations considering recognition of Palestine, which is an explicit CONDEMNATION of current Israeli policies toward Palestinians.....
If you don't like it, take it up with Europe, south America, Australia, etc.
Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You are only proving my point; I am sure you will only continue to do so.

Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You are only proving my point; I am sure you will only continue to do so

If I were practicing argumentum as populum, this would not be the venue......
Most of this forum is populated by right wingers who disagree with me at every turn and statement that I make (kind of fun, actually)....So, far from appealing to a like-minded populace, my stance in this setting is more controversial than yours.

Now I have [other] work to do.....Later.....

No, I have to disagree. They are a member state of the UN.

Of course, you're correct.....

My statement was in response to the poster who stated that international law prevents Palestinians from declaring their own state and ALSO want a seat in the U.N.

But, let me ask you which UN member has the MOST proposed sanctions against its government?

I understand the response.

The US has been using it's status as a permanent member of the Security Council to protect Israel from many proposed UN sanctions. What is funny is that several Republican administrations were more hostile to Israel that Obama's.

God damn you faggot liberals live in a fairy tail world

Besides the "beautiful prose" you seem to like.....Learn how to spell...."tail" is what you have between your legs....."tale" means fable, a story, etc.

Now, I'll anxiously await your profane response.
Again faggot, what does spelling have to do with any thing? Oh yea we all know
You are a fairy

The Jews have been abusing Palastinians since that evil David guy slung that rock at Goliath. They think just because Hitler killed 6 million of them they deserve to live in peace in their own Country! Just because the Palastinians want a terrorist organization to run their gov't it doesn't mean they won't make peace with Israel. That is all muslims have ever wanted is peace with the west! US and Israel just need to stop bombing them every time they kill kill our citizens --- then we can all just get along!!

The Jews have been abusing Palastinians since that evil David guy slung that rock at Goliath. They think just because Hitler killed 6 million of them they deserve to live in peace in their own Country! Just because the Palastinians want a terrorist organization to run their gov't it doesn't mean they won't make peace with Israel. That is all muslims have ever wanted is peace with the west! US and Israel just need to stop bombing them every time they kill kill our citizens --- then we can all just get along!!

Poor attempt at low-level "sarcasm"......keep trying, however.

Forum List

Back