Zone1 Europeans don't understand American morality

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
In America, a chivalrous attitude towards a woman. If a woman is in trouble, it is the fault of her fathers and men who could not protect her. Therefore, Europeans do not understand why men are accused of visiting a prostitute. The Germans were ruled by merchants and servants who obeyed women. They don't have chivalry and they have legal brothels.

24242766-03b1-4799-a28f-3a6f2cbdf9e5.jpg

• Banned
A man who fights for the love of a woman receives a heavenly gift, his heart begins to burn like the sun. This fire incinerates the Germanic hermaphrodites.

rupol is going back to his old standby of using obscure movies to try to prove his point. Even works of fiction seem to be used to "show" us Americans who we are.

A man who fights for the love of a woman receives a heavenly gift, his heart begins to burn like the sun. This fire incinerates the Germanic hermaphrodites.

I think that "incinerating fire" was just the special effects people.

Bob Seger wrote this song. I think his version is better.
Hetfield put a chivalrous meaning into it. This is a subtle piece of art. No matter what Bob meant, the Metallica's video is the American attitude towards a prostitute - compassion.

Hetfield put a chivalrous meaning into it. This is a subtle piece of art. No matter what Bob meant, the Metallica's video is the American attitude towards a prostitute - compassion.

Oh, you think Americans are compassionate towards hookers? LOL! I think you don't know much about the topic.

A slave always has a consumer attitude. Like a dog to whom a bone is thrown, he does not think about ethics. Therefore, German slaves simply consume what the slave state provides them, and prostitutes pay taxes. The crippled fates do not interest them. They also illegally buy Ukrainian children from illegal immigrants in order to fuck them, and the German police do not care about it.

As elsewhere ,

Reminds me of Eric Morecambe playing the piano very badly to Andre Previn and saying something like:-
I am playing the right notes , but not necessarily in the right order.

Тraditional Americans feel compassion and guilt, European colonists do not

So that is why communities fight so hard to run the prostitutes away?

Again, your movies are not reality. There have been plenty of "Hooker with a heart of gold" movies made. When, in reality, it is women trying to get buy or support an addiction.

So that is why communities fight so hard to run the prostitutes away?

Again, your movies are not reality. There have been plenty of "Hooker with a heart of gold" movies made. When, in reality, it is women trying to get buy or support an addiction.
It is not clear which communities we are talking about, but in general, the slaves had communities, because the slave owners did not give them ownership of the land.

It has nothing to do with unhappy women. A good life does not make you a prostitute. They are victims of the system.

It is not clear which communities we are talking about, but in general, the slaves had communities, because the slave owners did not give them ownership of the land.

It has nothing to do with unhappy women. A good life does not make you a prostitute. They are victims of the system.

I was talking about the communities where the hookers ply their trade. When an area gets many prostitutes, the community invariably works to get rid of them.

Forum List

Back