EV owners sure look stOOpid now!!

Now here is what real scientists are saying, not internet poisers.

And not one of those storms comes close to the 1861 storm. Were you born stupid or did you suffer an accident? These are historical facts I am presenting you toad. Try and keep up.

Ummm, it's not isolated. Below are four random dates I punched in. Feel free to do likewise. You will find that pretty much EVERY year there was a great storm that was more powerful than anything we have experienced in the last century. The 1600's were especially bad, knock yourself out and do some digging on your own. Look up The Great Drowning of Men. Historical FACTS prove beyond doubt that the global warming crowd is doing nothing but lying.

The 1821 Norfolk and Long Island Hurricane was one of four known tropical cyclones that have made landfall in New York City. Another, even more intense hurricane in pre-Columbian times (sometime between 1278 and 1438) left evidence that was detected in southern New Jersey by paleotempestological research.[2] The third was the 1893 New York hurricane, and the fourth was Hurricane Irene in 2011.

The first of three recorded tropical cyclones recorded in the 1821 Atlantic hurricane season, the storm that would eventually strike New York was first observed off the southeast United States coast on September 1, with winds estimated in excess of 135 mph (215 km/h). It moved ashore near Wilmington, North Carolina, and passed near Norfolk, Virginia before moving through the Delmarva Peninsula and New Jersey just inland. On September 3, the hurricane struck approximately near Jamaica Bay, which later became part of New York City, and on September 4 it was observed over New England. This was just 6 years after the destructive Great September Gale of 1815.

The Christmas Gale of 1811

Galveston hurricane of 1900​

GREAT STORM OF 18 AUGUST 1750​

Referred to in Colonial accounts as the "Great Storm of August 18, 1750", this terrible tempest, among other damage, wrecked or drove five ships of the Spanish Flota onto the North Carolina Coast.
A letter from Governor Dobbs to the Earl of Loudoun, July 10th, 1756, states, "Last summer...I found a violent storm about five years ago had carried away Beacon Island, which was near two miles long, and all the banks here in time may be liable to the like fate..." Possibly this was the storm of August 18th, 1750, or one of the September 1752 storms.
Still displaying your dumb fuck illogic for all to see. LOL And what are real scientists stating?

"The intensity of TCs has increased globally in recent decades, with the proportion of category 3-5 cyclone occurrence growing by around 5% per decade since 1979, according to satellite-based intensity estimates (Kossin et al., 2020).Mar 26, 2021"

Doesn't even come close to the Great Storm of 1861/62 you ignorant clod. The ENTIRE CENTRAL VALLEY of CALIFORNIA WAS A LAKE!
So, you are claiming that the Central Valley of California is bigger than the area in China covered by the continuous floods of the last two years. LOL You are a very funny person, Westwall.

The average household uses about 1 kw an hour, or about 24 kw per day. A 20% efficient 5kw array in Oregon would produce about 15 kw per day. An 8kw array about 24 kw per day. Within this decade, I expect to see a vast improvement in the efficiency of the solar panels, and a continuing reduction in price. That will change the the economics greatly. There are small roof mounted windmills available that can add 1 kw to 10 kw a day if you live in an area with wind. In areas that are prone to blackouts, or face the possibility of a major grid outage that would stretch for months, anyone on the west coast, a system with a backup battery could be a real benefit

Your ignorant misuse of the terminology underscores how much you do not know about solar power, or anything to do with producing or using any form of electrical power.

I'm an electrician, and a considerable amount of my work has been on solar projects.

I think it very safe to say that I know more—by at least a few orders of magnitude—about this topic, than you ever will.
Remind me not to hire you
You are either clueless or lying.

Pulling all of these data points together creates a range of solar panels required to power different types of EVs each year in different regions. Depending upon where you live, charging an electric vehicle typically requires 7 or 9 solar panels.

So much for your claim….
Unless you live on a very large property, with much, much more land than just what is needed for your house and a reasonable yard, you're not going to collect enough solar or wind energy to fully cover your basic needs, much less to keep a car charged.

Last edited:
In my apartment parking lot, where am I supposed to plug in an EV?

Charging stations can be easily added to a parking lot. One per parking space, or in individually reserved spaces. If the tenants in 101, 107 and 144 have EVs, they get a parking space reserved for them. If not, they park in any other parking space.

Look pal. No one has told anyone when they can do this or that in our entire fucking lives in my woods

If it happened we'd be standing in disbelief and then put a fist in a face

When they tell you when to take a shit you'll understand. Good Lord

"You can only wash your cars on Tuesdays"................Well Chuck You Farley would be said

Good Lord

I was waiting outside my vet's office for them to bring my dog out, and got to laughing at this post.

You are all up in arms about the loss of freedom on this issue. In the UK. In the UK you do not have a guaranteed right to freedom of speech. The press is restricted by the state. And ownership of knives has been regulated, to say nothing of the extreme restrictions on gun ownership. And THIS is the issue you get bent out of shape over? LMAO!

Still using that same old method of lying, Westwall? Kind of stupid of you as more and more people lose their homes and belongings to floods, storms, and fires. And more and more people realize what stupid liars you "Conservatives" are. The graph below is of numbers of loss events, not the cost. But were it the cost in level dollars of a given year, the graph would look the same.

View attachment 550989

Is that supposed to be proof that storms today are more frequent and higher magnitude?

1634077475902.png

Where did your chart mention frequency or magnitude of floods, hurricanes, droughts and wildfires? DURR

Still displaying your dumb fuck illogic for all to see. LOL And what are real scientists stating?

"The intensity of TCs has increased globally in recent decades, with the proportion of category 3-5 cyclone occurrence growing by around 5% per decade since 1979, according to satellite-based intensity estimates (Kossin et al., 2020).Mar 26, 2021"

Oh boy, look at the retard trot out opinion.

I just posted real historical FACTS, that prove your heroes opinions are lies.

Deal with it dumbshit.

kw/hr. OK. And your continued lies about what can be done with solar shows that you are one ignorant ideologue.

As I said, I'm an electrician, and much of my work has been on solar power projects.

I know what I'm talking about, and I also know enough to appreciate how mind-bogglingly ignorant and/or dishonest you are on the subject.

Charging stations can be easily added to a parking lot. One per parking space, or in individually reserved spaces. If the tenants in 101, 107 and 144 have EVs, they get a parking space reserved for them. If not, they park in any other parking space.

Bob Blaylock, what is it, specifically, you disagree with in my post?

Forum List

Back