Evangelicals explain their support for Trump. It's the racism that stands out.

Trump shits all over the 10 commandments and the bible bangers support him -

F'em both.
I think he has done every one except “thou shall not kill”
And we can’t be sure of that one
But he's pretty sure he won't lose any support if he does.
Even on 5th Avenue?
Trump could perform a partial birth abortion on 5th Avenue and skull fuck the fetus and not lose any support from his zealots.

There is no "meaning of morality" where this man is concerned. And for a moment I'm going to go back twenty years, to when I was a woman of faith.

I don't think God will forgive their hatred of Obama, believing the lies, and supporting a man who exemplifies in no wise the faith they profess. I don't believe God would turn a blind eye to all the suffering of the separated children and parents, which the "Christians" are fine with, because they don't grasp the concept of sanctuary, refugees, or asylum.

I don't think he'd be okay with them turning a blind eye to the damage being done to our planet.

And I KNOW he wouldn't be okay with them forcing women to stay pregnant when she won't be able to feed, clothe and shelter the child upon arrival.

Unless they are all developmentally disabled and they get a pass because they honestly couldn't discern the truth, I believe ALL of what they are doing to this planet and to this country is unforgivable in the truly greater scheme of things.

King David wasn't exactly moral either, or a fatass nasty sow. Boop!

Are you really having that much difficulty understanding the irony of you posting that people were bad Christians because they don't support people entering the country outside of the immigration rules and then telling people they won't get in to heaven because they don't follow church rules? Sorry, I thought it was a pretty obvious point.
Real Christians don’t celebrate ripping children away from their parents just because they are brown
I really don't know anyone who celebrates that, Christian or not. However, back on topic, have a little consistency. Rules for all or rules for none. Just pick a position and stick to it.
What religion celebrates taking children away from their parents?
Was there some part of "I really don't know anyone who celebrates that, Christian or not. " that you couldn't understand? I thought that was pretty clear. So given that we both agree that separating the illegal alien children from their illegal alien parents is the wrong thing to do, can you tell me why it makes someone a bad Christian if they believe there should be rules to get into the United States just as there are rules to follow to get into heaven?
And the punishment should fit the crime

Taking away children will not get you into heaven
Hmmm got it. Now can you address the question? " can you tell me why it makes someone a bad Christian if they believe there should be rules to get into the United States just as there are rules to follow to get into heaven?"

There is no "meaning of morality" where this man is concerned. And for a moment I'm going to go back twenty years, to when I was a woman of faith.

I don't think God will forgive their hatred of Obama, believing the lies, and supporting a man who exemplifies in no wise the faith they profess. I don't believe God would turn a blind eye to all the suffering of the separated children and parents, which the "Christians" are fine with, because they don't grasp the concept of sanctuary, refugees, or asylum.

I don't think he'd be okay with them turning a blind eye to the damage being done to our planet.

And I KNOW he wouldn't be okay with them forcing women to stay pregnant when she won't be able to feed, clothe and shelter the child upon arrival.

Unless they are all developmentally disabled and they get a pass because they honestly couldn't discern the truth, I believe ALL of what they are doing to this planet and to this country is unforgivable in the truly greater scheme of things.

So now we have a trumpanzee comparing trump to King David.......:71:

We started having real problems when we mixed our faith & our politics, just my view, government and God have a different agenda.
Our constitution is based upon liberty as defined biblically.

When did we start having *real problems*? I maintain that when we got hysterical about separating out faith from politics is when the problems began.

fortunately our founding fathers were wiser than you & your fundie ilk.

U.S. Constitution - Article 6
[...]

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists
The Final Letter, as Sent

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.
Jefferson’s inconsequential ramblings about religion is not the “founders”, idiot.

That is like taking a clip from an Obama’s democratic fundraiser in 2006 where he said he would like to see a single payer healthcare and insisting that America has had a single payer health care system since 2006.
And now the trumpanzees denigrate Founder Thomas Jefferson.

PTBAA - Proud to be an American.

So now we have a trumpanzee comparing trump to King David.......:71:

Compare you or Boop to King David. Who has the better body? He would not hit that! I wouldn't either!

Not unless you can beat me in a 50-yard dash. No woman has yet, maybe when I get to 70, provided I do.

Last edited:
We started having real problems when we mixed our faith & our politics, just my view, government and God have a different agenda.

When did we start having *real problems*? I maintain that when we got hysterical about separating out faith from politics is when the problems began.

[...]

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.
Jefferson’s inconsequential ramblings about religion is not the “founders”, idiot.

That is like taking a clip from an Obama’s democratic fundraiser in 2006 where he said he would like to see a single payer healthcare and insisting that America has had a single payer health care system since 2006.

How about you quote some other founding father, or better yet, quote Jefferson for something other than his stance on religion.

You can’t. Because Jefferson and all the founders agree with me more than they would ever think about agreeing with traitors like you.

F'em both.
Even on 5th Avenue?
Trump could perform a partial birth abortion on 5th Avenue and skull fuck the fetus and not lose any support from his zealots.
Wouldn’t be the first

F'em both.
Even on 5th Avenue?
Then he would be a Democrat.

I would never support a Democrat.

[...]

Gentlemen

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

How about you quote some other founding father, or better yet, quote Jefferson for something other than his stance on religion.

You can’t. Because Jefferson and all the founders agree with me more than they would ever think about agreeing with traitors like you.
The founders would be repulsed by today’s conservatives

Just like they were with the conservatives of their day

Real Christians don’t celebrate ripping children away from their parents just because they are brown
I really don't know anyone who celebrates that, Christian or not. However, back on topic, have a little consistency. Rules for all or rules for none. Just pick a position and stick to it.
Was there some part of "I really don't know anyone who celebrates that, Christian or not. " that you couldn't understand? I thought that was pretty clear. So given that we both agree that separating the illegal alien children from their illegal alien parents is the wrong thing to do, can you tell me why it makes someone a bad Christian if they believe there should be rules to get into the United States just as there are rules to follow to get into heaven?

Hmmm got it. Now can you address the question? " can you tell me why it makes someone a bad Christian if they believe there should be rules to get into the United States just as there are rules to follow to get into heaven?"
There are all kinds of rules and all kind of consequences

Taking babies is an excessive and cruel consequence

REAL Christians should be repulsed

pbGPNiu.png

[...]

Gentlemen

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

The founders would be repulsed by today’s conservatives

Just like they were with the conservatives of their day
The founders were all well to the right of today’s conservatives.

They would be repulsed that Republicans support gay marriage, interracial marriage, integration, immigration from countries other than in Europe, “assault weapons” bans, secularism etc etc.

Democrats would just be seen as enemy combatants, even the most moderate ones like Jim Webb.

So you're against abortion, amirite?

a large % of those children were being accompanied by human traffickers drug smugglers sex traffickers ect ...the children are temporarily separated until it could be proven the so called parents were really who they say they are !but that common sense reasoning makes no sense to emotionally driven communists like you !

We already agreed on that. Can you focus on the broader question?

So you can't answer the question? Disappointing though not surprising.

a large % of those children were being accompanied by human traffickers drug smugglers sex traffickers ect ...the children are temporarily separated until it could be proven the so called parents were really who they say they are !but that common sense reasoning makes no sense to emotionally driven communists like you !
Is there a surge of fake families at the border? Experts cast doubts

"
According to Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Katie Waldman, that 315 percent spike equaled 145 more cases — up from 46 from October 2016 to September 2017, to 191 in the first five months of this fiscal year. Nielsen previously called this surge in fake families “staggering.”

Yet those 191 cases represent just half of 1 percent of the roughly 31,000 people who illegally crossed the border during those five months, department data shows."

So, clearly it happens, but it doesn't seem the percentage is that large. But I can understand and maybe agree why even 1% is too much.

"
According to Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Katie Waldman, that 315 percent spike equaled 145 more cases — up from 46 from October 2016 to September 2017, to 191 in the first five months of this fiscal year. Nielsen previously called this surge in fake families “staggering.”

Yet those 191 cases represent just half of 1 percent of the roughly 31,000 people who illegally crossed the border during those five months, department data shows."

So, clearly it happens, but it doesn't seem the percentage is that large. But I can understand and maybe agree why even 1% is too much.
the % is much higher but you are right 1 out of 200 is to high and steps must be taken to ensure the safety of the children !

"

the % is much higher but you are right 1 out of 200 is to high and steps must be taken to ensure the safety of the children !
I would say that harming the rest is not a good solution.

"

I would say that harming the rest is not a good solution.

What were you saying when Obama was harming them on a grander scale than now?

Forum List

Back