evangelicals for harris

That's a toughie.

This quote would give me pause if I was a billionaire
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

I'm not surprised that Trump takes time to talk to God.
He might be finding time after he escaped the assassination.

That's a toughie.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
Are Joe and Kammie rich.....

Now do Kammy and. We know they haven't been anywhere near it.
i do not know nor care the religious affiliation of any candidate until they bring it into policy.
I vote we let the tRumplings keep them.
voted that way every election for 48 years,

and mr carter has always practiced the religion of christ as intended. by example.

i do not know nor care the religious affiliation of any candidate until they bring it into policy.

voted that way every election for 48 years,

and mr carter has always practiced the religion of christ as intended. by example.
Jimmy Carter is the antithesis of the modern evangelical.

That's a toughie.

I'm not surprised that Trump takes time to talk to God.
He might be finding time after he escaped the assassination.
After he escaped slapping a fake blood capsule on his ear. He finally got his red wings.

Two people are dead and three more were injured numbnuts. And you're calling it fake?
I would and have called it fake. Corey was almost certainly sacrificed for the effect. This has become the most likely theory, as all the events are considered.

If there are any real Christians for Trump, that's going to have a very negative effect on them.
big if there don.
After he escaped slapping a fake blood capsule on his ear. He finally got his red wings.
jesus saves in mysterious ways.

the only question i have about the fake blood (and i'd love a dna test!) is was the entire "assassination attempt" staged (i think so) or does he carry a squib around in case of opportunity?

the fbi can't do a decent investigation because the emergency room team all signed the ndas.

Isn't it interesting Rampart. That reply by Trump could become the most damaging words to his campaign he's ever uttered.
i do not know how the illusion of christianity persisted as long as it has.

maybe it is just something that they want to believe.

.they do have a lot invested in the "christian nationalism" project.

trump seems to be a figurehead there, though. maybe even totally out of the loop.

Forum List

Back