Evangelicals have lost their way, there is no going back for them.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation
-------------------------------------------------------------

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.

According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.
I'd rather have 1 person that was a professional sinner that turned around and believed on the Lord than 100 people who claim to be Christians, but don't believe the bible.

The Last Temptation

So the Christian Right should of voted for the bitch who keeps falling down? Funny how lefties constantly insult Christians for the immorality, yet never look in the mirror..

post-8794-1403702267.gif

Says the dufus theologian who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

I grew up in a RC family and the same morals instilled upon me are with me today, thank you.
RC's don't support abortion.. How can you vote for those who kill born and unborn babies..

By the way that is Rules for Radicals I just used.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

What? Jesus wasn't a Jew? :lmao:
Pretty amazing, isn't she? Claims to be a Christian too. Oh, excuse me. Claims to be a Catholic. Non Catholics are not saved according to her.

Catholics are not "saved" that's a Protestant thingy, like that silly rapture stuff. Catholics know full well Jesus was indeed a Jew also

No we do not get saved like the Protestants do, over and over again. Lets just say, that when the Christian philosophy is instilled in one when young, and for your upbringing , its hard to change who you are.

Pretty amazing, isn't she? Claims to be a Christian too. Oh, excuse me. Claims to be a Catholic. Non Catholics are not saved according to her.

Catholics are not "saved" that's a Protestant thingy, like that silly rapture stuff. Catholics know full well Jesus was indeed a Jew also
True, you have to follow Jesus to be saved, not Mary.

No we do not get saved like the Protestants do, over and over again. Lets just say, that when the Christian philosophy is instilled in one when young, and for your upbringing , its hard to change who you are.
I would say John 3:16 but you'd think that was a time to use the restroom.

True, you have to follow Jesus to be saved, not Mary.

Yes you believe in the virgin birth?

I grew up in a RC family and the same morals instilled upon me are with me today, thank you.
Morals like your hatred of Jews, God's chosen people?

God doesn't have a chosen people, after all what kind of God would he /she be?? Does God have a favorite flower, fish , animal, bird, grass?
Yep, theologian has no clue.

Morals like your hatred of Jews, God's chosen people?

God doesn't have a chosen people, after all what kind of God would he /she be?? Does God have a favorite flower, fish , animal, bird, grass?

Deuteronomy 7

6 “For you are a holy nation to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the nations on the earth, to be His own.

Well most of the time Jesus was very , very pro roman, was he not? Wonder why?

Well most of the time Jesus was very , very pro roman, was he not? Wonder why?

Me thinks you don't know much about the Bible, Catholics or Jews

The Last Temptation

I'd rather have 1 person that was a professional sinner that turned around and believed on the Lord than 100 people who claim to be Christians, but don't believe the bible.

Yes just believe the bible, who cares about how one behaves or ones moral compass. Sin, get saved, kill, get saved, have an affair, get saved, over and over again.

Its over for the Evans, they will never recoup from their reputation and backing of Trump, and laughing and clapping at his rallies.

Forum List

Back