Evangelicals have lost their way, there is no going back for them.

lol another rubbish thread. Evangelicals have grown exponentially since the 1960's, and are still growing; it's the 'mainstream' sellouts that are losing congregations. Nothing to see here, just neurotic mentally ill people seeking validation for their insanity and deviant fetishism.
They have been growing? I'd love to see the data on that.

Nothing stopping you from finding it, is there?

lol another rubbish thread. Evangelicals have grown exponentially since the 1960's, and are still growing; it's the 'mainstream' sellouts that are losing congregations. Nothing to see here, just neurotic mentally ill people seeking validation for their insanity and deviant fetishism.
Yes. The denominations are dying, but bible believing spirit filled churches are healthy and increasing.

I'm not the one who made the claim that they are growing "exponentially", did I?

I'm not the one who made the claim that they are growing "exponentially", did I?
The Church is alive and well in the United States and you and your pals know it. That's why ya'll are so frightened.

Yes. The denominations are dying, but bible believing spirit filled churches are healthy and increasing.
And I'd love to see the data on that, if it's true.

The Church is alive and well in the United States and you and your pals know it. That's why ya'll are so frightened.
Doesn't frighten me at all....why would it....unless it intends on being threatening and attacking us in some way. Is that its intent?

According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation
-------------------------------------------------------------

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.

There's no turning back for them? Lol. WTF are you even babbling about?

God's not gonna forgive them for supporting a president who's promiscuous and says bad words? Lol, you're out of your mind. I get how much you despise Trump, but the strength of your emotions doesn't actually make any of this shit as grievous as you present it as being.

The "Word Of Faith" independents are leading the pack, at least they were a couple of years ago, don't know about now. The Evangelical Catholic denominations are doing much better than the 'old' Churches are, too, I believe. Asa real grass roots activist, this has been great news for me; the volunteerism of these evangelicals is wonderful to behold and greatly needed. Most' progressives' and 'social justice warriors' don't show up and don't give a shit about helping real people and can't be bothered.

2 Timothy 3
1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

6They are the kind who worm their way into households....

seems to describe our president to a T.

And our society, for the most part!

I would ask, would Jesus, if walking the Earth today, support a man like Trump to be his flock's government leader?

Trump is everything Jesus/God taught us NOT to be......

So I will never, ever understand the support of such a man from anyone who proclaims to be a follower of Christ....??

It just defies everything we have been taught, about God, and about Jesus.... :(

2 Timothy 3
1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

I would ask, would Jesus, if walking the Earth today, support a man like Trump to be his flock's government leader?

So I will never, ever understand the support of such a man from anyone who proclaims to be a follower of Christ....??

It just defies everything we have been taught, about God, and about Jesus.... :(

Are you a Hillary supporter? If so you're a hypocrite

2 Timothy 3

CUZ .... CUZ .... TRUMP!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evangelicals are pretty bad. They claim religion and do the opposite, basically fakes. They can be dangerous they are very cult like.

Evangelicals are pretty bad. They claim religion and do the opposite, basically fakes. They can be dangerous they are very cult like.

lol rubbish. Quit reading those idiot hacks at Daily Kos or DU. The majority of them don't resemble your false propaganda in the least.

Says the dufus theologian who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

What? Jesus wasn't a Jew? :lmao:
Pretty amazing, isn't she? Claims to be a Christian too. Oh, excuse me. Claims to be a Catholic. Non Catholics are not saved according to her.

Catholics are not "saved" that's a Protestant thingy, like that silly rapture stuff. Catholics know full well Jesus was indeed a Jew also

Well most of the time Jesus was very , very pro roman, was he not? Wonder why?

Jesus was neither pro Roman, nor anti-Roman. He was not political.

Evangelicals are basically a cult right now. Trump cou7ld have sex on stage at cpac and they would still support him. Idiots would pass it off as "gods will" These people are the definition of sheep.

2 Timothy 3

Anyone sent is a scourge to those who live to and abide in the evil ways of the world but then where do individuals draw that line to say what is evil? That is why it has to be a personal relationship with the spirit in them.

Personally I believe Trump is the person chosen for this time. It would behoove all that love the concept of liberty to pray for our leadership that they do the Father's will and get this nation back to its core instead of following with and going along with those who wish to destroy it.

2 Timothy 3

Anyone sent is a scourge to those who live to and abide in the evil ways of the world but then where do individuals draw that line to say what is evil? That is why it has to be a personal relationship with the spirit in them.

Personally I believe Trump is the person chosen for this time. It would behoove all that love the concept of liberty to pray for our leadership that they do the Father's will and get this nation back to its core instead of following with and going along with those who wish to destroy it.
I pray for you for endorsing the total opposite of Jesus' teachings. You are a fraud and an abomination. How dare you use christ to support evil!

2 Timothy 3

I would answer, that Jesus would be just as unimpressed with the government of today, as he was with the government of the time, and would ignore government today, just like he did 2,000 years ago.. Salvation is not a group thing. Individuals are saved on their own merits, and not on the merits of the group they are associated with.

Forum List

Back