Evangelicals have lost their way, there is no going back for them.

So you serve evil?
Perhaps in your mind. There is only One I serve but apparently you lack understanding or the ability to perceive that. That is a personal issue you will have to take up within your self first.
No not my mind. Reality. You have endorsed an evil person, and need to accept your sin and repent. Jesus would not ignore this and blame it on "perception".

Look at you trying to talk for Jesus....hint: He would be really upset with you for doing that
A lot of peeps do that.

And many think they are doing God a favor when they kill the prophets. Just keep in mind that all who follow lies are simply given over to their own evil. We are seeing a lot of that go down these days. Shame to see it all but that is the way it works.

This is silliness anyway, there are no perfect humans, we are all with sin. In the last election you had a choice of basically two candidates, both of them as bad as each other in the sin department
Agreed. It is still the same ole, same ole in the background dicking around trying to determine what they can or will do with this mess they created for they can attempt to stay on top. Its all going to crash worldwide and the finger pointing will just get worse for awhile.

Evangelicals are pretty bad. They claim religion and do the opposite, basically fakes. They can be dangerous they are very cult like.

I would argue that the danger you worry about should be your own ignorance. Why would you, or anyone else, worry about strangers who fail to live up to the religion they claim to adhere to? When you decide whether you are speaking about evangelicals as a whole, or individually, you might find your way to intelligent discussion on the subject.
I worry about false profits like yourself who endorse evil in the name of the lord.

I am not a prophet, I do not endorse evil, and I do nothing in the name of the lord except pray for his blessing. I have sins of my own to worry about, and I try to let others worry about their own sins.

Unless you are without sin, you should be careful about throwing stones at others.
I am not without sin, however you are not either, and you are ignoring some of Jesus' word for your own interpretation of religion. We all need to follow all of his words.
Take the first step and quit being the accuser if that is how you actually feel or are you just another f'ing hypocrite adding your own nasty shit to the pile?

The Lord created evil and good and both serve him so what's your problem with that? No one gets to deny God his glory even if they think they can.
So you serve evil?
Perhaps in your mind. There is only One I serve but apparently you lack understanding or the ability to perceive that. That is a personal issue you will have to take up within your self first.
No not my mind. Reality. You have endorsed an evil person, and need to accept your sin and repent. Jesus would not ignore this and blame it on "perception".

Look at you trying to talk for Jesus....hint: He would be really upset with you for doing that
Have you read the bible? Jesus would be disgusted with evangelicals. Churches for profit, sow a seed of money? Endorsing a president who is one of the worst sinners alive. You know nothing of Jesus.

There are millions of evangelicals. Apparently, you consider them all to be an evil of some sort. I'll bet dollars to donuts that you voted for, lauded, and still consider Bill Clinton to be your favorite politician. I will also bet dollars to donuts that you voted for, and admire, Hillary Clinton. Have you wondered what Jesus might say about that?

So you serve evil?

A lot of peeps do that.

And many think they are doing God a favor when they kill the prophets. Just keep in mind that all who follow lies are simply given over to their own evil. We are seeing a lot of that go down these days. Shame to see it all but that is the way it works.

This is silliness anyway, there are no perfect humans, we are all with sin. In the last election you had a choice of basically two candidates, both of them as bad as each other in the sin department
This is not true. Evangelicals chose a pharisee and proclaim that God works through him as an excuse for selecting a vile person that lives his life the absolute opposite of the way Jesus would have intended, the most evil, no comparison.

A lot of peeps do that.

This is not true. Evangelicals chose a pharisee and proclaim that God works through him as an excuse for selecting a vile person that lives his life the absolute opposite of the way Jesus would have intended, the most evil, no comparison.

You're using a few "evangelicals" to demonize an entire class of people. That's BS. Furthermore if you supported Bill or Hillary Clinton and still do you don't have a leg to stand on

So you serve evil?

Have you read the bible? Jesus would be disgusted with evangelicals. Churches for profit, sow a seed of money? Endorsing a president who is one of the worst sinners alive. You know nothing of Jesus.

There are millions of evangelicals. Apparently, you consider them all to be an evil of some sort. I'll bet dollars to donuts that you voted for, lauded, and still consider Bill Clinton to be your favorite politician. I will also bet dollars to donuts that you voted for, and admire, Hillary Clinton. Have you wondered what Jesus might say about that?
Rod saw Bill in a vision yesterday. He shared what he saw with me. I had to laugh when he got towards the end of describing it all and said Bill was happy, courteous, etc.... I said Oh' and he said, "Hillary wasn't there"......

So you serve evil?

I voted for Gary Johnson, my conscience is clean. Is yours? You are right I am painting evangelicals with a broad brush however most are supporters of the biggest sinner to run for president and are still supporting one of the most vile persons in the world. I cannot speak for Jesus however all I have read of him he would be appalled and in dismay of this support.

I voted for Gary Johnson, my conscience is clean. Is yours? You are right I am painting evangelicals with a broad brush however most are supporters of the biggest sinner to run for president and are still supporting one of the most vile persons in the world. I cannot speak for Jesus however all I have read of him he would be appalled and in dismay of this support.
Why would Jesus be appalled and in dismay over supporting Trump?

The fact you have to ask this question likely has Jesus weeping for humanity.

Jesus wasn't political and again everyone sins....including Gary Johnson

The fact you can't give a reply has Jesus laughing at you.

True, Jesus would likely not approve of supporting one of the worst sinners alive though knowing of his many evils.

The fact you can't give a reply has Jesus laughing at you.
I'm not special enough for Jesus' laughter.

According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation
-------------------------------------------------------------

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.

There's no turning back for them? Lol. WTF are you even babbling about?

God's not gonna forgive them for supporting a president who's promiscuous and says bad words? Lol, you're out of your mind. I get how much you despise Trump, but the strength of your emotions doesn't actually make any of this shit as grievous as you present it as being.
You are hypocrites.

2 Timothy 3
1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

6They are the kind who worm their way into households....

seems to describe our president to a T.

And our society, for the most part!

I would ask, would Jesus, if walking the Earth today, support a man like Trump to be his flock's government leader?

Trump is everything Jesus/God taught us NOT to be......

So I will never, ever understand the support of such a man from anyone who proclaims to be a follower of Christ....??

It just defies everything we have been taught, about God, and about Jesus.... :(
Anyone sent is a scourge to those who live to and abide in the evil ways of the world but then where do individuals draw that line to say what is evil? That is why it has to be a personal relationship with the spirit in them.

Personally I believe Trump is the person chosen for this time. It would behoove all that love the concept of liberty to pray for our leadership that they do the Father's will and get this nation back to its core instead of following with and going along with those who wish to destroy it.

Chosen by the Christian right , elites, and some of the ignorant working poor, those who think the ACA and Obamacare are diffident things, and who think the days of coal are back.

We need to keep the Separation of Church and State and the Evans and Fundamentalists are so scared they are blurring the line. You guys without realizing it are killing Christianity.

`
The American evangelical cult has turned evil, in my opinion.

'Exvangelicals': why more religious people are rejecting the evangelical label - ....."Tchividjian is among a growing number of religious people and groups in America who have stopped identifying as evangelicals in order to distance themselves from the more extreme elements of Christian society, while remaining true to their principles."
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ge-in-corruption-american-evangelicalism.html
The final stage in the corruption of American evangelicalism - "Zeigler claimed there are many instances in the Bible where older men had sexual relations with young girls. He cites Mary and Joseph as one example. That the religious left has made similar analogies to advance their political agenda is no excuse. It proves my point. Religious liberals long ago stopped preaching a gospel of personal salvation in favor of a social gospel that is more social than gospel. ---- Conservative evangelicals are repeating this error.'

The theological corruption of the Evangelical Church - "....In a world that has become increasingly skeptical of, and hostile to, Christianity, where do evangelicals stand? What happened to evangelical churches? What does it mean to be an evangelical? This paper argues that the evangelical movement has lost its way. Despite its creeds and confessions and high view of Scripture, many evangelicals—including evangelical leaders—pay lip-service to biblical teaching. Many evangelicals no longer steadfastly proclaim biblical truth....."

`

He wouldn't....he was just like him.

True, Jesus would likely not approve of supporting one of the worst sinners alive though knowing of his many evils.
One of the worst sinners alive? Whoa! Who did Trump murder?

According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation
-------------------------------------------------------------

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.

There's no turning back for them? Lol. WTF are you even babbling about?

God's not gonna forgive them for supporting a president who's promiscuous and says bad words? Lol, you're out of your mind. I get how much you despise Trump, but the strength of your emotions doesn't actually make any of this shit as grievous as you present it as being.
You are hypocrites.

Nah, I'm not one of the Christians you're venting at. I'm one of those unfortunate, faithless agnostics.

Forum List

Back