Evangelicals have lost their way, there is no going back for them.

According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation
-------------------------------------------------------------

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.
So the Christian Right should of voted for the bitch who keeps falling down? Funny how lefties constantly insult Christians for the immorality, yet never look in the mirror..

post-8794-1403702267.gif
How quickly you forget that the "christian" right had a choice of several candidates for the GOP ticket...and chose trump.

According to Jerry Falwell Jr., evangelicals have “found their dream president,” which says something about the current quality of evangelical dreams.

The Last Temptation

Its over for Evans , there is no going back. You can't stray so far and then turn about. The Christian Right gives a bad name to Christianity.

They had a good long run of pretending to be Christians but I agree, it is over for evangelicals.

They are not Christians.

The Last Temptation

They had a good long run of pretending to be Christians but I agree, it is over for evangelicals.

They are not Christians.

Only God knows their hearts....you don't and are not qualified to say one way or another

The Last Temptation

I'd rather have 1 person that was a professional sinner that turned around and believed on the Lord than 100 people who claim to be Christians, but don't believe the bible.

Yes just believe the bible, who cares about how one behaves or ones moral compass. Sin, get saved, kill, get saved, have an affair, get saved, over and over again.

Its over for the Evans, they will never recoup from their reputation and backing of Trump, and laughing and clapping at his rallies.
People that get saved aren't perfect. You obviously reject God's grace and forgiveness. How sad for you.

The Last Temptation

I'd rather have 1 person that was a professional sinner that turned around and believed on the Lord than 100 people who claim to be Christians, but don't believe the bible.

Yes just believe the bible, who cares about how one behaves or ones moral compass. Sin, get saved, kill, get saved, have an affair, get saved, over and over again.

Its over for the Evans, they will never recoup from their reputation and backing of Trump, and laughing and clapping at his rallies.
People that get saved aren't perfect. You obviously reject God's grace and forgiveness. How sad for you.
Do you agree with him.

RWW News: James Robison Says 'The Demons Shudder' When Christians Take Control Of Government,

The Last Temptation

Do you agree with him.

RWW News: James Robison Says 'The Demons Shudder' When Christians Take Control Of Government,
Yep. The demons that are controlling you are shuddering right now because you're talking to me.

The Last Temptation

They are not Christians.

Only God knows their hearts....you don't and are not qualified to say one way or another

No actually we know their hearts by their actions and what they say.

The Last Temptation

Do you agree with him.

Yep. The demons that are controlling you are shuddering right now because you're talking to me.

No I'm not shaking , that would be you, since you agree with him.

Do you agree with him.

No I'm not shaking , that would be you, since you agree with him.
Read my post again. I said the demons, not you.

The Last Temptation

They are not Christians.

No actually we know their hearts by their actions and what they say.

No you don't and if you were indeed a Christian you'd know that. Your own comments betray you. You are clueless on so many topics on religion you'd be wise to avoid the topic.

The Last Temptation

Do you agree with him.

They tried that...the Puritans...they hung people and drove them away if they disagreed...and made people attend church for hours upon hours.

The Last Temptation

Do you agree with him.

They tried that...the Puritans...they hung people and drove them away if they disagreed...and made people attend church for hours upon hours.
Scared of being hung or forced to attend church, are ya?

Do you agree with him.

Not with our secular law...that's why I always watch closely to prevent sharia law whether it's muslim or christian.

Do you agree with him.

Not with our secular law...that's why I always watch closely to prevent sharia law whether it's muslim or christian.
You scare easily. Tell me which Christian denomination or church is chopping off heads or other body parts and treating women like muslims do.

lol another rubbish thread. Evangelicals have grown exponentially since the 1960's, and are still growing; it's the 'mainstream' sellouts that are losing congregations. Nothing to see here, just neurotic mentally ill people seeking validation for their insanity and deviant fetishism.

Do you agree with him.

You scare easily. Tell me which Christian denomination or church is chopping off heads or other body parts and treating women like muslims do.
Not scared....on guard....because I read enough posts here and other sites to realize that there are many so-called religious people who would love to force their sharia law on us all in the U.S.

As to which christian denomination.....none....because we have secular laws that keep us safe from that. If we didn't, it would be just as bad as other theocratic countries....like Iran.

Says the dufus theologian who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

What? Jesus wasn't a Jew? :lmao:
Pretty amazing, isn't she? Claims to be a Christian too. Oh, excuse me. Claims to be a Catholic. Non Catholics are not saved according to her.

Catholics are not "saved" that's a Protestant thingy, like that silly rapture stuff. Catholics know full well Jesus was indeed a Jew also

Well most of the time Jesus was very , very pro roman, was he not? Wonder why?

Me thinks you don't know much about the Bible, Catholics or Jews

Or genuine atheists or pagans, either, in fact.

lol another rubbish thread. Evangelicals have grown exponentially since the 1960's, and are still growing; it's the 'mainstream' sellouts that are losing congregations. Nothing to see here, just neurotic mentally ill people seeking validation for their insanity and deviant fetishism.
They have been growing? I'd love to see the data on that.

Not scared....on guard....because I read enough posts here and other sites to realize that there are many so-called religious people who would love to force their sharia law on us all in the U.S.

As to which christian denomination.....none....because we have secular laws that keep us safe from that. If we didn't, it would be just as bad as other theocratic countries....like Iran.

LOL No such thing as Christian Sharia law....that keeps getting pointed out to you but because you are redundant and ignorant you keep posting it. Moron

Do you agree with him.

They actually don't have a problem with pagans doing any of that, and someday they hope to be able to subject Xians to that. Ignore their claims otherwise; they're lying when they say they don't.

Forum List

Back