Evangelicals, Read White Evangelicals, Are Starting to Change Their Tune on Trump

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And many other things, however I believe it's too late.

They've already tarnished the name of Christians and Christianity beyond recognition.

Here's some evidence...

I'll be posting similar evidence in this thread going forward.

Interested in the thoughts of actual Christians on USMB, I know there's an extremely small amount of us on here.

They've already tarnished the name of Christians and Christianity beyond recognition.

Here's some evidence...

Interested in the thoughts of actual Christians on USMB, I know there's an extremely small amount of us on here.

Too bad their only other option is the party of criminality, baby killing, chicks with dicks and ass pounding faggots...huh?

Last edited:
I've never heard of the guy, and now that I've watched your vid, I'm not impressed.

His Wiki write-up is a bit schizo.

Are you able to cite any evidence of what you're referring to?

The History of the Democratic Party, specifically from the 1950s.

You'll have to do your own research. The material is quite obvious and easily found.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Here's some evidence...

I’ve always been interested in the Black Evangelicals that let the likes of John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, etc. come into their churches a week before Election Day and only look and speak at the congregation as “votes” and then forget about them until 4 years later. Fools.

Here's some evidence...

Are we a Christian Nation in your eyes?

The History of the Democratic Party, specifically from the 1950s.

You'll have to do your own research. The material is quite obvious and easily found.
You should know by now that that doesn't fly with me.

Put up or shut up.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior long ago. You?
I asked you a very specific question and your response was to give me some old news.

I'll ask again...are you a PRACTICING Christian?

I’ve always been interested in the Black Evangelicals that let the likes of John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, etc. come into their churches a week before Election Day and only look and speak at the congregation as “votes” and then forget about them until 4 years later. Fools.
How do you think the Christians who belong to St John's church feel about Trump visiting them on the steps of their church swaying an upside down bible, for a campaign statement and photo op? of course, after clearing the park of peaceful protesters using military, park police and smoke canisters and pepper gas and rubber bullets.... Is that anything to be proud of Trump for....? At least Obama and Clinton know Christ...visited during service.

Trump on the other hand seems to think He is the Christ.... the savior of you all.... he's the ONLY ONE that can save you.... from everything! :rolleyes-41: :rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I cannot believe the vulgarities that some on this forum use. Anyway, I attend a Bible church that is very Fundamentalist and Evangelical. I've also attended three other Fundamentalist Community churches, there was never any mention of candidates and their platforms. Church is for the worship of GOD and presenting the Gospel message and not a place for politics.

Forum List

Back